It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger: "The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I Guess He Was Right

There will be trolls here...but most of them are echo chambers. I think we have to take Kissinger seriously now...

Or not...it's weird...

During a secret meeting on March 10, 1975 in the Turkish Capital of Ankara with Mehli Esenbel, Turkey's Foreign Minister, Kissinger, then Secretary of State and Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, told Esenbel:

Why did Kissinger give a # about Turkey...I'm curious because Trump just congratulated Erdogan while #ting on Canada...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MemoryShock

Good to see you posting again.

Kissinger is a spooky dude. But I'm not following the Trump thing. What is it you think he's doing?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Why did Kissinger give a # about Turkey...I'm curious because Trump just congratulated Erdogan while #ting on Canada...

I think it's about Turkey's strategic position on the Black and Mediterranean seas. The West/Allies can use her ports as a frontline against the Soviets threat (back then) and the political/military threats of today. Or look at it another way with Turkey being in Russia's pocket and influence. Russia would have a very long coastline controlling a length of the Med and most of the Black Sea.

Even neutrality would be favoured above Turkey going East.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I think it's about Turkey's strategic position on the Black and Mediterranean seas. The West/Allies can use her ports as a frontline against the Soviets threat (back then) and the political/military threats of today. Or look at it another way with Turkey being in Russia's pocket and influence. Russia would have a very long coastline controlling a length of the Med and most of the Black Sea.

Even neutrality would be favoured above Turkey going East.

That's a great start. Will look more because I am ignorant of that.

Yeah. I don't know things. I'm cool with admitting that...because I won't for long.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Good to see you posting again.

Kissinger is a spooky dude. But I'm not following the Trump thing. What is it you think he's doing?

It's not what I think he is doing...He's an idiot.

I think McConnell is a good starting place...outside of Mueller.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Speaking of Kissinger, here is one of the greatest internet posts I've ever seen. The US government is clearly controlled by a foreign power.

Dual Citizenship -- Loyal to Whom?

by Dan Eden

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Speaking of Kissinger, here is one of the greatest internet posts I've ever seen. The US government is clearly controlled by a foreign power.

by Dan Eden

www.facebook.com...

Yeah. Makes you wonder if Nazis didn't win. Palestinian genocide is a scourge of a reaction.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MemoryShock

by Dan Eden

www.facebook.com...

Yeah. Makes you wonder if Nazis didn't win. Palestinian genocide is a scourge of a reaction.

It's been 2000 years since the Arabs enslaved Jews. You would think they would be over the grudge!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

by Dan Eden

www.facebook.com...

It's been 2000 years since the Arabs enslaved Jews. You would think they would be over the grudge!

I don't know...ask Kissinger.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I think we have to take Kissinger seriously now...

Why now ?
It has been decades since "Ol Henry" was relevant
Wasnt even that high on the "must listen to charts" back then.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yeah. I don't know things. I'm cool with admitting that...because I won't for long.

We all start off knowing nothing and spend the rest of our lives pretending we know everything.

The thing about 'strategic importance' is it transcends partisan politics. Every Western nation wants Turkey to be a buffer between them and Russia regardless of which political slant is in power.

If the West and the Russian Fed got along we'd all be out of the ME in no time. Maybe that's a simplistic view on my part, but the East/West dynamic underpins the reasons why we're all proxying wars in the ME since the 1930s.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I think we have to take Kissinger seriously now...

Why now ?
It has been decades since "Ol Henry" was relevant
Wasnt even that high on the "must listen to charts" back then.

It's not now, it's always been that way. Kissinger is abut as deep as it goes, not quite but close.

The deep state, the shadow government, the banking cartel, NWO, Bilderberg, Rothschild -- whichever name you attach to them, Kissinger is about as deep as it goes until you get to the people whose names are not mentioned often, and not at all until recent times.

And Trump takes advice from him, and has been taking it from the beginning. This is their third official meeting back in February of this year:

Trump meets with Kissinger for the third time

And Kissinger has been grooming him for years.

Henry Kissinger has been a friend of mine. I’ve liked him, I’ve respected him. But we’ve been friends for a long time, long before my emergence in the world of politics, which has not been too long.

But I can say from a world standpoint and with many of the countries that Henry and I would talk about before the election — because I would talk with Henry before the election — we’ve made a lot of progress with many of them. We have some outstanding, and we’ll handle that as we have to handle it.

White House Website

This is why we have to take Kissinger seriously and this is why we have to take Donald Trump's Rothschild ties seriously as well.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

We all start off knowing nothing and spend the rest of our lives pretending we know everything.

The thing about 'strategic importance' is it transcends partisan politics. Every Western nation wants Turkey to be a buffer between them and Russia regardless of which political slant is in power.

If the West and the Russian Fed got along we'd all be out of the ME in no time. Maybe that's a simplistic view on my part, but the East/West dynamic underpins the reasons why we're all proxying wars in the ME since the 1930s.

Strangling the Ottomans was never really what I was talking about. and it doesn't transcend partisan politics - it's a cut and knife job that has rhetorically occurred over decades. Iraq was it's own thing (because oil). BP was very consequential in Iran (which is funny because reasons. In the fifties they were really close to mirroring the US in fashion and now they have to wear curtains). Opium in Afghanistan.

It's not even that much of an effort to figure any of this out. Because each one of them was their own scandal.

It's ideology. It's iconoclasm. It was always #ing iconoclasm.

And even if you support them, the constrained ideology is going to eat you and them. Because it's untenable. Fox News is scared of Sharia Law? Then why don't they champion Women's Rights?

They give a # because it's not their law.
edit on Sat, 30 Jun 2018 23:36:40 -0500 by MemoryShock because: Omitted a swear word

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Maybe I wasn't clear. I'm not saying I agree with what happens to (or in) the ME. And by saying 'transcending politics,' I meant both parties have presided over everything. Same #, different theme tune. There's always a message whether it's 'promoting democracy,' 'protecting freedom' or 'defending women and children.' You say 'ideology' and I don't disagree.

You mentioned Kissinger in the OP. He's an example of the apparatus that exists on a continuum that sees presidents come and go. People will be glad when he's gone although the other 'Kissingers' will have been working away for years already.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Maybe I wasn't clear. I'm not saying I agree with what happens to (or in) the ME. And by saying 'transcending politics,' I meant both parties have presided over everything. Same #, different theme tune. There's always a message whether it's 'promoting democracy,' 'protecting freedom' or 'defending women and children.' You say 'ideology' and I don't disagree.

You mentioned Kissinger in the OP. He's an example of the apparatus that exists on a continuum that sees presidents come and go. People will be glad when he's gone although the other 'Kissingers' will have been working away for years already.

Well.

What other Kissingers are there?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Well.

And before you answer, that is a cop out and a bull# answer.

You explained nothing.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Well.

And before you answer, that is a cop out and a bull# answer.

You explained nothing.

To be honest, I don't know you...but I still think that you deserve that answer.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

You're quite hostile, eh? I look at my posts and see a friendly tone. You see someone treating you like crap. You should read them again....or not.

By 'Kissinger' I meant an international diplomat who has the ears of the powerful. Every nation has a version. Now, if you want to pitch yourself entirely at Trump or 'The Right,' or 'The Left' and hold them accountable for Kissinger, that's cool. Not how I see it, but no problem with differing opinions. Ask yourself how Kissinger has been around for decades when the US has been governed by Dems and Reps? Personally I think his influence transcends partisan politics. You can call it # all you like. It's how I see things.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

You're quite hostile, eh? I look at my posts and see a friendly tone. You see someone treating you like crap. You should read them again....or not.

Yeah. I am. That's worth the salt.

It is unfortunate that I feel the need to with hold info...and that is where we are. I really wanted to...

I guess this is where I am....

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

And then I was like..,meh...

Do you know how long it takes for someone to be admitted to the Bohemian Grove (The one that Murdoch spoke to about a decade and a half ago?)

I have a list of Bohemian Grove admissions and it took Kenneth Starr less than than a decade to be admitted...

The best/worst part?

I know that Murdoch spoke to them...about a decade before Fox News is flushing Trump...

There is a big problem.

<<   2 >>

join