It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eskimo/Inuit links and Ufos/Alien link?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
anyone have any info concerning a link between the two any help is much apprecaited

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Lamagraa]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Interesting topic. I tried to find information of a relationship between Eskimo/Inuits and Aliens by reading some of their folk tales, but so for, nothing has come up.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I am also looking very actively as I am ....Inuit hehe

but only reason I am looking is because someone told me about an Inuit folklore tale about a war with "star people".... still looking

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I also intuit that there is more to be discovered about the Inuit. As far as I know their language cannot be traced to any other known language. I also read about some claiming that they come from a "country further north" which makes them candidates in hollow-earth-theories.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
ya it looks fekking weird almost like the stuff they found at roswell

here it is www.halfmoon.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 21-2-2005 by scar]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
thanks scar helps alot

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I dont!But you can look it up on the internet thou.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lamagraa
I am also looking very actively as I am ....Inuit hehe

but only reason I am looking is because someone told me about an Inuit folklore tale about a war with "star people".... still looking

Actually many people from the hopi nation and other native american tribes have said that they know star people, but never personally met them. The aboriginals of australia and the enlighted buddhists of tibet and of the world.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lamagraa

Have you been watching the show "Ancient Aliens"? Many associations between aliens and native people of many tribes have been established.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Both of those links are invalid. Did anyone save the info to their desktop or hard drive?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with any particular legends concerning aliens and the Inuit, although I know that the Yukon seems to be a "hotbed" of UFO activity. (The Yukon does not have Inuit, I think they are Dene).

The story of the origin of the Haida sounds like they were maybe brought to the Queen Charlottes in a spaceship. They describe it as a clam, from which the first Haida emerged onto a beach. The legend is the subject of a famous sculpture by Bill Reid.

There are lots of native legends which allude to potential contact experiences with aliens or starpeople.

I recall reading about one legend where a tribe migrating west from eastern Canada to the Lake Superior region, following a "shell" in the sky.

I also recall reading a legend from the west coast Kwakiutl where a "thunderbird" helped a chief build his large long house by picking up the main roof beam and setting it down. Reading some legends of Thunderbirds, I think they used the same word to describe the craft and the occupants who they interacted with from these craft. (Although that is just my interpretation which might be wrong)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
l'm reading a book right now abut a lnuit called Tuin who used to live somewhere near the Yukon river and tells an ineresting story (through regression hypnosis) about the legends of his poeple and their interactions with the star people. The book is called "The legend of Starcrash" and most of it can be read for free here:

books.google.de... m=8&ved=0CGgQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q&f=false

new topics

top topics

join