It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamilton Nolan: This Is Just the Beginning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: TinfoilTP

If they expect a civil war they will be sorely disappointed as those pockets of hatred would easily be bypassed by the Semi trailers resulting in their own brought on zombie apocalypse.

Not sure what this means. care to clarify? Semi Trailers? Zombie apocolypse?

I’m thinking he was referencing the street blocking protests and truckers just railroading through them. Just my interpretation I could be way off.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

If they expect a civil war they will be sorely disappointed as those pockets of hatred would easily be bypassed by the Semi trailers resulting in their own brought on zombie apocalypse.

I’m thinking he was referencing the street blocking protests and truckers just railroading through them. Just my interpretation I could be way off.

Yeah you got me hoss, I have no idea, whisky tango foxtrot

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Semis bring food, every city is 3 days away from zombie apocalypse after they loot and destroy all food reserves from rioting.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

If Democrats are the ones who are at fault how come the Republicans control every level of government, own most of the biggest companies, have all the most money, and have the most power in this country. With the liberal democrats having so little power in this country at what point to accept the possibility they may not be the cause of everything that is bad in this country?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Semis bring food, every city is 3 days away from zombie apocalypse after they loot and destroy all food reserves from rioting.

Oh im sorry I thought we were talking reality

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Cities with no food because of liberal asshats causing insurrection is what the reality of this thread is. They think they will cause a civil war when all they will do is burn down their own plantations.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

If Democrats are the ones who are at fault how come the Republicans control every level of government,

Because theyre the ones calling for civil disruption, harassment of officials, and now some in media on the left calling for actual bombings , thats why. That has nothing to do with the gov, thats called personal responsibility. Calling for civil war because you dont like policy is folly.

With the liberal democrats having so little power in this country at what point to accept the possibility they may not be the cause of everything that is bad in this country?

Some of those "liberals" are some of the richest people in the world, that are backing this rhetoric and these gatherings of heathens.

If you are calling for harassment and actually bombings of people you ARE the problem.

How the hell can you even conflate that into something else?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Cities with no food because of liberal asshats causing insurrection is what the reality of this thread is. They think they will cause a civil war when all they will do is burn down their own plantations.

That would only happen WAY WAY down the line if this sort of thing were to kick off, I get what youre saying now but honestly?

I dont think it would get to that point, because by the time the other side actually hit back in full retaliation mode, they would fold and it would be over.

The left arent going to maintain anything that takes away their comforts for any amount of time.

If this did happen, and people started dying, the gov would get involved, and would probably help put an end to that uprising.

They would wave the white flag as soon as they couldnt find a safe space to run to

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Im massively #ing disappointed in what im reading daily now and the people who actually tout this nonsense. Here and elsewhere. People have their heads so far up their asses its almost as if theyve been duped by the devil himself to smell their own #.

So enjoy, enjoy your # show fools. Those of us that see the deceit and obvious signs of manipulation will simply step away from this mess that these useful idiots have chosen to create, and we will be what remains after the rest are ashen.

May God have mercy on us.

The smell of brimstone wafts.

QFT. Unfortunately, most of them aren't nearly as intelligent as they think they are. Or as badass.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiggersTheMan

originally posted by: CreationBro

Im massively #ing disappointed in what im reading daily now and the people who actually tout this nonsense. Here and elsewhere. People have their heads so far up their asses its almost as if theyve been duped by the devil himself to smell their own #.

So enjoy, enjoy your # show fools. Those of us that see the deceit and obvious signs of manipulation will simply step away from this mess that these useful idiots have chosen to create, and we will be what remains after the rest are ashen.

May God have mercy on us.

The smell of brimstone wafts.

QFT. Unfortunately, most of them aren't nearly as intelligent as they think they are. Or as badass.

the problem is it doesnt matter what the deceit is, those of us with eyes open can SEE where its coming from, can see whose pushing it. And thats why we dont want it . Thats why were not reacting in kind with the same sort of violence of action.

But what are we to do if they actually start doing it? We have to protect our own, our families, our republic.

Intelligent people dont want this at all, but its the ignorant and stupid minority that will be the ones to push some to the point they have no choice.

I just wish someone would step in and put a stop to it, step up and say publicly this is not acceptable and they will be charged for advocating such. Even if its politicians advocating it. Even if its media personalities pushing it.

Sedition, inciting riots and revolution is not covered by the constitution.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Yeah you got me hoss, I have no idea, whisky tango foxtrot
Seems I was giving to much of a benefit of doubt on that I was still sorta half right though. SMH

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

It's not out of the realm of reality---dropping a bridge here and there---don't really even have to drop them, just damage them badly and cut off some main arteries of transport. Then, take out a few cell phone towers in strategic places so that communications are cut and your credit or debit card is inoperable. Something as simple as a trencher can shut down whole regions depending on optic cables.

With their phones and e-gadgets disabled the addicted will indeed be, if not zombies, then something equally scary. Have you ever witnessed a gadget junkie who finds themself separated from their gadget?

As I said earlier, civil war isn't high on my worry list. But mass turmoil in cities in the heat of the summer could certainly become a serious problem.

Now, specifically, could this guy pull off any of the above mentioned acts? I seriously doubt it. But he could plant the seed in one his 500 followers mind.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

It's not out of the realm of reality---dropping a bridge here and there---don't really even have to drop them, just damage them badly and cut off some main arteries of transport.

I get what youre saying but this isnt Iraq, as soon as something like that happened it would be neutralized in a hot minute. TBH the gov doesnt care on their end if we are right or left, you start bombing assets and youre their main target, so if that happens, they will be coming in hot.

Then, take out a few cell phone towers in strategic places so that communications are cut and your credit or debit card is inoperable. Something as simple as a trencher can shut down whole regions depending on optic cables.

Again this isnt Red Dawn, where some enemy country has invaded and severed eveything. Were talking about people hitting targets like this, with a full US military still active.

If they tried anything like this, besides having to deal with a populace that they attacked, the military would come in and put it down.

What youre proposing is LONG after all has failed, the gov has chosen sides, the military has split up into those with the people and those with the gov, and things have disolved into TOTAL civil war.

Up till THAT point , which would take much longer, just hitting targets like that would yeah, cause a problem for a little bit, but wouldnt be hugely detrimental.

Now, specifically, could this guy pull off any of the above mentioned acts? I seriously doubt it. But he could plant the seed in one his 500 followers mind

Agreed, but he would need far far far more than 500 people, but again, this is all just my opinion and my experience as a war vet from the 70s to late 90s

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

It's not out of the realm of reality---dropping a bridge here and there---don't really even have to drop them, just damage them badly and cut off some main arteries of transport. Then, take out a few cell phone towers in strategic places so that communications are cut and your credit or debit card is inoperable. Something as simple as a trencher can shut down whole regions depending on optic cables.

With their phones and e-gadgets disabled the addicted will indeed be, if not zombies, then something equally scary. Have you ever witnessed a gadget junkie who finds themself separated from their gadget?

As I said earlier, civil war isn't high on my worry list. But mass turmoil in cities in the heat of the summer could certainly become a serious problem.

Now, specifically, could this guy pull off any of the above mentioned acts? I seriously doubt it. But he could plant the seed in one his 500 followers mind.

In which case any bridge they damage or destroy would cause at least activation of the state in questions national guard would be assigned to make rapid repairs or place smaller temporary bridges and marashal traffic to ensure that the most needed goods have priority. They could not get a big enough joint operation to be able to make a big impact anything but local and if they did try to organize they would be infiltrated easily and brought down before they could cause mayhem. I’m just not buying it.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

In which case any bridge they damage or destroy would cause at least activation of the state in questions national guard would be assigned to make rapid repairs or place smaller temporary bridges and marashal traffic to ensure that the most needed goods have priority. They could not get a big enough joint operation to be able to make a big impact anything but local and if they did try to organize they would be infiltrated easily and brought down before they could cause mayhem. I’m just not buying it.

Well thanks for not being as long winded as this old fart
exactly!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Really? we have right wingers calling for a purge on ATS.
The right has as many nutjobs who want to fight in the streets as much as the left.
All loonies.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Well thanks for not being as long winded as this old fart
exactly!
This “sailor” is getting up there more and more I’m turning from RedBeard to white beard...
No thanks needed rum runner.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Respectfully, I ask you to reconsider this statement:

I dont think it would get to that point, because by the time the other side actually hit back in full retaliation mode, they would fold and it would be over.

I'm old enough to remember the bombings to which this nutjob refers. I can assure you, there is no "other side" in such a war. Yes, over time a lot of those violent radicals from the '70s got caught and some were sent to jail. But in the interval between the deeds and the arrests, there was much anxiety in large cities. It was a very uneasy time.

These people don't have a militia that they're going to march on Ft. Meade. They are straight up telling you what they have in mind by flashing the pictures from the '70s. Underground warfare.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: ketsuko

Really? we have right wingers calling for a purge on ATS.
The right has as many nutjobs who want to fight in the streets as much as the left.
All loonies.

And the left has plenty too like the jackass inciting violence and not just on a forum where you expect nuts...
And for the record I am on the side of being against the extremists of either side and am wanting cooler heads to prevail.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Respectfully, I ask you to reconsider this statement:

I'm old enough to remember the bombings to which this nutjob refers. I can assure you, there is no "other side" in such a war. Yes, over time a lot of those violent radicals from the '70s got caught and some were sent to jail. But in the interval between the deeds and the arrests, there was much anxiety in large cities. It was a very uneasy time.

These people don't have a militia that they're going to march on Ft. Meade. They are straight up telling you what they have in mind by flashing the pictures from the '70s. Underground warfare.

They had problems with infiltrations before we got even more of a security state, unless there smart enough to have small sleeper cells and use dead drops for every bit of planning and communication they’re going to be nailed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join