It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamilton Nolan: This Is Just the Beginning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

When you aggressively f*** with people’s lives, you should not be surprised when they decide to f*** with yours'"

This is the part I dont understand ... in what way is the Trump administration aggressively f*** with Hamilton Nolan's (and others like him) life?

One might be able to make the argument that Trump is aggressively f*** with child immigrant lives (I know not every one agrees with that) ... but Hamilton Nolan isnt a child immigrant, he isn't a Muslim banned from entering the country, he isn't an Iranian dictator, he isnt a Chinese steel company and he isnt Harley Davidson.

So his sentiment make no sense; his life is not being aggressively f*** with so why does he have an ich to aggressively f*** someone back?

Now dont get me wrong; if he disagrees with Trump on all his policies I can understand why he might be reasonable upset .. why he might protest and ect. But he's taking about aggressively f*** someone and feels justified because he thinks he is being aggressively f*** with.

Is he being delusional?
edit on 27-6-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
We truly require someone with good sense and who is politically savvy to step up and bring the temperature down, instead of continually making it worse, sad pathetic hotheads as they are.

Perhaps Bush, Clinton, Obama and Carter can do something. Form a coalition of some sort to help us. Our previous Presidents? Or any Republican, Democrat, or Independent.
SOMEBODY. HELP!

We really need help right now, and nobody is stepping up.

If it turns out there is no leader, we can do it ourselves by vowing no violence.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Hamilton Nolan looks like the butter faced kid I saw taking orders at Burger King today.
He would last maybe 5 seconds in the slightest street altercation with anyone under 80.
The deranged Leftists don’t know what they would be getting themselves into.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
THey are provoking a very very large portion of the country who have actually seen active combat.

And others that are good ol boys and normal people who dont want trouble but will not be bullied.

They should probably think this one through before pulling that trigger

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

'When you aggressively f*** with people’s lives, you should not be surprised when they decide to f*** with yours':

Be Careful What you Wish For People ...........Word to the Wise............

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: sine.nomine

Anyone who wants a civil war, right or left, is just too stupid to realize that's not a war sane Americans want to fight.

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.

That's why it wont happen any time soon.

Everyone go walk out your front door; look left and look right ... which one of your neighbors is going to come attack you because they don't like what Trump or Schumer are doing ... I'll bet reall doughnuts for the vast majority of us our neighbors aren't that messed up. Oh sure some of them might f*** you up to get high or steal your money, but not because Trump is detaining kids at the board.

Talk of civil war is highly overblown... we are still way to comfortably for that.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
Nah, not odd at all. Seeing the photos of the Village bombing brought back the memories. Those of us in the peace movement saw what was going on. We didn't have social media but man, we had mimeograph machines. We sent out notices about various agencies that were attempting to infiltrate. We were called conspiracy theorists.
The government could have easily conducted a legal operation to lock these people away from society. But even in those days, the "catch and release" game was played. After all, bombing government buildings meant somebody in the construction industry was going to get big fat government contract.

These people calling for violence and turmoil have never lived under martial law. I have and it ain't fun.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Anyone who wants a civil war, right or left, is just too stupid to realize that's not a war sane Americans want to fight.

If any of these dipshts had actually fought in battle , they wouldnt be advocating for this. And civil wars are notoriously more bloody.

Idiocy at the highest level.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Just be careful of the law of attraction.

You can bring it.

Don't.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I'm not sure if it's delusions or not but he's certainly trying to go for his 15 minutes.

He obviously hasn't thought through the consequences of rampant violence toward the government and the big corporations. What if people started bombing cell towers and knocking out his ability to conduct business because the credit card machine depends on those towers? Would he and his ilk be able to survive if their social media and credit cards no longer worked?

He looks very young. A lot of us had some pretty ignorant ideas when we were young. Brains mature at different rates and males lag behind females in that process so we can hope that he will develop critical thinking skills. Maybe his grandma never told him: Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Just be careful of the law of attraction.

You can bring it.

Don't.

I don't want trouble and I won't go looking for it. But nobody should mistake my intentions to defend myself and mine. As Chief Joseph said, "I claim a right to live on my land, and afford you the privilege of returning to yours."

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Hamilton Nolan looks like the butter faced kid I saw taking orders at Burger King today.
He would last maybe 5 seconds in the slightest street altercation with anyone under 80.

Oh I dunno, he looks completely sane and rational, and his words do not seem extreme at all !!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

originally posted by: RazorV66

Oh I dunno, he looks completely sane and rational, and his words do not seem extreme at all !!

He has the serial killer look, like Loughner or Lanza...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

He's the caliber of leader who would say, "Ok...let's go get em! I'll be right behind you."

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Yep, and to see the amount of replies here coaxing it on....i can literally smell their rabid lust for this, veiled behind excuse after excuse, rampant generalizations...and some are even openly candid about their warlike insanity.

Im massively #ing disappointed in what im reading daily now and the people who actually tout this nonsense. Here and elsewhere. People have their heads so far up their asses its almost as if theyve been duped by the devil himself to smell their own #.

So enjoy, enjoy your # show fools. Those of us that see the deceit and obvious signs of manipulation will simply step away from this mess that these useful idiots have chosen to create, and we will be what remains after the rest are ashen.

May God have mercy on us.

The smell of brimstone wafts.

edit on 6282018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I agree, this is escalating, however, on the left the rhetoric is on the offence. On the right, they are mainly concerned with defence. I find the entire scenario offensive..

One thing you have to remember, whether it's tasers, rubber bullets, being trampled by your own mob or live ammunition, everybody is somebodies mother, son, daughter, father, aunt, uncle, nephew, cousin, etc. Doing something stupid, that ends up hurting yourself or others, ends up hurting your family or others families.

I personally believe in the golden rule, but if someone hurts my family, in any way, I'm going to go old testament on them and it won't be pretty. I think a lot of people think the same way. If the situation isn't diffused, it's going to be bad and I don't think reasonable people want that.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/28.2018 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

a reply to: myselfaswell

Yeah have you ever watched a Trump rally? You know where old white guys feel emboldened to walk over and assault other people. Yeah that actually happened.

Actually I have been to a Trump Rally. Sadly for you there was no violence against anyone.

I missed the second rally because of the large crowd. Even the Gary Johnson supporter who was there was treated fine.

Don't believe everything you see and read. Sure some rallies had issues but many more didn't.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
These self proclaimed "elites" like to stir up the least intelligent on their side of the aisle. It will only happen in Blue Zones like it always does. If they expect a civil war they will be sorely disappointed as those pockets of hatred would easily be bypassed by the Semi trailers resulting in their own brought on zombie apocalypse. The rest of the nation can watch them turn on each other from the drone cams overhead.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

If they expect a civil war they will be sorely disappointed as those pockets of hatred would easily be bypassed by the Semi trailers resulting in their own brought on zombie apocalypse.

Not sure what this means. care to clarify? Semi Trailers? Zombie apocolypse?
edit on 28-6-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join