It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamilton Nolan: This Is Just the Beginning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well, appears the situation is deteriorating. Please take precautions. I would recommend stocking up on supplies such as a ton of food and water.

Anything is possible here and this could turn really ugly. According to the reports, they are sending out a movie clip from a WW2 movie showing Nazi's being gunned down at a restaurant by French Resistance. No reading anything into that at all right?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

'When you aggressively f*** with people’s lives, you should not be surprised when they decide to f*** with yours': Left-wing writer warns Trump administration that opponents will carry out 1970s-style domestic BOMB ATTACKS against them

Splinter News writer Hamilton Nolan penned an essay this week, warning that the backlash against administration officials will only get worse

The essay appeared to be in response to White House Press Sec. Sarah Huckabee Sanders' complaints about being kicked out of a restaurant

Nolan said these types of incidents are 'only the beginning'

Original article:
splinternews.com...

While Many On The Right Are Sleeping, Many On The Left Are Promising To Bring War To The Streets Of America

theeconomiccollapseblog.com...

You might want to start taking the radical left seriously. When they tell us “you ain’t seen nothin’ yet” and that “this is just the beginning”, they are making threats that they intend to back up.

Hamilton Nolan is not just some crank. He has actually written an article for the New York Times, and he is quite popular in leftist circles.

And of course Nolan is far from alone. This week radical leftists all over the country have been circulating a video on social media that seems to imply that Trump supporters should be gunned down at restaurants.

If this kind of hatred continues to be spewed relentlessly, it is only a matter of time before widespread violence breaks out.

Sadly, progressive leaders just continue to get more and more heated with their rhetoric. For example, Michael Moore just compared Donald Trump to a rapist and his supporters to accomplices to rape…

“If you hold down the woman while the rapist is raping her, and you didn’t rape her — are you a rapist?”

Moore added: “Anybody who enables, anybody who votes for and supports a racist is a racist. You are culpable, white America, I’m sorry.”

If you don’t believe that chaos is coming to the streets of America, just go hang out in places where radical leftists talk with one another on the Internet.

They are quite clear on what is ahead if they can’t take back control of America at the voting box, and it isn’t pretty.

On Monday, a group of angry leftists ambushed Senator Mitch McConnell’s vehicle while he was leaving an event, and on Tuesday authorities in Los Angeles arrested 25 people that were protesting in anticipation of the arrival of Attorney General Jeff Sessions…

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is all done on purpose.

Create a problem, let government solve the problem.

That's what the left has done for years with gun control.

Make gun free zones, incite discord, someone snaps, blame the guns.

Same thing here... incite a riot, get the left right into the faces of the right and say nice things like "I just called your woman a bitch. What are you going to do about it?"

While on camera.

Eventually, someone will snap and throw a punch, the right will be shown over and over and OVER on the media for weeks as being the problem and the tolerant left will be the solution.

This is basic rules for radicals stuff.

People will still fall for it though... the left desperately needs it right now in an ongoing attempt to try to remain relevant in politics.

So we will see more and more of it until someone fights back and will be the poster child on video of just how aggressive and crude and unpolished and stupid the right is.

Democrats are looking for a fall guy.

They push hard enough, they will get one.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I think anyone who is paying attention can see how this is continuing to escalate into some extremely dangerous territory. However, the radical left would be naive to actually believe the right is just "sleeping". It's like poking a bear. Anyone who wants a civil war, right or left, is just too stupid to realize that's not a war sane Americans want to fight.

Start blowing crap up though and who knows what will happen... All I know is nobody really wins in that scenario.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Hmm. Seems to me that the "radical left" is just responding to the constant talk of a Civil War by...You guessed it! Trump supporters. Trump started this fire and the blue wave will easily put it out. Radical Rightists are mostly cowards who throw a rock at someone, hit them with it, and when that person comes looking for them, they scream that they are being victimized! It's a joke as is this article.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Hardly surprising really;

If you don’t believe that chaos is coming to the streets of America, just go hang out in places where radical leftists talk with one another on the Internet.

When you put enough stupid people together, the result can only be stupid.

link   
Thing is, it's mostly regional . That is the greatest numbers are in certain states.. Cali, NY. Ill. Wa.
edit on 27-6-2018 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Anyone who wants a civil war, right or left, is just too stupid to realize that's not a war sane Americans want to fight.

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Yeah have you ever watched a Trump rally? You know where old white guys feel emboldened to walk over and assault other people. Yeah that actually happened.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Wars aren't just fought with guns. Lots of ways to cause calamity.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
LOL You think the Right is sleeping? I don't think the Right is scared of a War with the Left, although Personally I hope it never happens and likewise Hope others feel the same way.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

They think we're sleeping?

As if ...

We're doing what we're supposed to, waiting for the first punch to be thrown and we're not going to throw it. It has to be clear that it's them and all them who brings it on. If it's not, they will make themselves martyrs.

No one wants that.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You know why you all hate each other so much? Cos you're exactly the same. What you tend to hate most in others is what you hate most about yourself. Mirror in mirror politics. Now shut up and let the grown ups solve the problems.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They think we're sleeping?

As if ...

We're doing what we're supposed to, waiting for the first punch to be thrown and we're not going to throw it. It has to be clear that it's them and all them who brings it on. If it's not, they will make themselves martyrs.

What? Looks like you've already got it figured out. Just waiting? Not sleeping, you say?

It's not like this has to happen. We do have a choice. No violence. Don't start it, don't participate in it.

"them them them". For the love of God.

It's "us". It's all us. We should all choose not to go this route. NOTHING good will come of it.

We are Americans. We resolve our differences in courts and voting booths.

edit on 6/27/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Sounds like their "blue wave" is more like a ripple.

This is the behavior of losers.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

From his rantings in the first link:

This is what happens when citizens decide en masse that their political system is corrupt, racist, and unresponsive.

After telling people they should pick up a recent history book---he says this garbage?

I lived through this time and I can assure him that "citizens ...en masse" didn't decide to bomb innocent people. (And, as it turned out they didn't actually kill any innocent people with bombs, only a few of the bombers.) Bombings were carried out by left-wing radicals who were actually trying to divide the populous and discredit the peace movement. They were financed and protected by various factions of the Military Industrial Petrochemical Complex and agencies spoken of in whispers at the time.

Estimates of the membership of this violent bunch ranged from a few dozen to a few hundred. In a population of upwards of 200 million, I'm having a problem with this screeching about en masse support for violence.

He should also check the dates on the Civil Rights Acts passed in the '60s. It was the united efforts of the non-violent protests of the late '50s that brought about the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Act.

Weather Underground was a despicable organization made up of rich kids who were bored and knew they'd never pay for the crimes they were committing. Unfortunately they were absolutely right. Sadly, some of them are still alive and living the good life while pretending to try to overthrow the very government that made it possible for them to live that good life.

I'm not going to say that nothing violent will happen but it's not at the top of my worry list. I fully agree with a lot of the things he points out as not being the best way to conduct a civil society. But we diverge rapidly when he adopts the promotion of violence in the name of the oppressed. I don't believe violence settles anything. Unlike Mr. Nolan I do want to live in a civil society. He wants violent turmoil to damage people and property. Perhaps he needs to change places of residence. There are plenty of places where this philosophy seems to have caught on. The US isn't one of those places. But of course since he's in the BigMedia industry, his motto is probably: If it bleeds it leads.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: myselfaswell

Yeah have you ever watched a Trump rally? You know where old white guys feel emboldened to walk over and assault other people. Yeah that actually happened.

And the protests when he was elected, were those just a touchy feely outcry? This is a very dangerous game I don’t think the the radicals of either side understand this, but if # kicks off I know one thing we will all suffer. Y’all are stirring the nitroglycerin pot too aggressively, and if cooler heads it’s going to blow up big.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Leftists would be a whole lot more effective with their violent tantrums if they reversed their position on the 2nd Amendment.

It's hard to win a war with bicycle locks and pressure cookers.

Will the rabid statists acknowledge the value and legitimacy of the right to bear arms in the face of oppression? Or will they just ignore their own hypocrisy from within their own comfortable phychoses?

Any bets?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Why do you think they want to disarm everyone else?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Odd you brought up the Weather Underground.....as I read this dirt bags op ed I actually thought about Bill Ayers. Guess we should keep vigilant for future IED's because that was one of Ayers specialties.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It will be a Darwinist civil war.

One side will have guns and a leadership structure. Based on merit
The other side:
Will be debating if it’s racist/mysoginistic/transphobic/homophobic if there is a leader that’s cis white male. How toxic masculinity cannot be part of the leadership structure. That having too many Asians will blow the equality curve and so they will have to reject some Asians to be fair. Their chanting and sign making will be lit

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join