It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome To Canada! Trudeau says Canada will take refugees banned by U.S.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This will come back to bite him, I believe even Canadian minorities that are already here legally might not want the competition for the jobs or culture, there will always be a certain amount that will vote in their ultimate first interests.

I saw an interesting video of a meeting of parents at a school they were all from the middle east and India not even one white person, they were ferociously fighting, they had brought there conflicts from 1200 years ago with them to Canada.
Do you really think these people want to add more to a growing problem. They were in Ontario right where Ford just won too.

I think Trudeau is missing the Trump effect on Canada there is some spill over my guess 15% at most, but that could decide some key ridings in the next election.
There was a larger portion of Hispanics that voted for Trump despite conventional wisdom that said very few would.
Unless Trump sticks his nose into the Canadian election, because Canadians will rally around their guy, I think Trudeau will lose next round.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Oooh! That's gonna hurt.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

Israel and the US both have ridiculously restricted immigration policies, Israel so much so they have literal 30 foot walls surrounding areas, and you need to a strict vetting process to even travel there. I know, I needed a visa to even enter the CITY of Jerusalem, not just the country, but a city.

As for the states, it's a fiasco, a joke, they have no idea what to do the point of literally considering a wall, like the Chinese lords did to keep the Han out.
That being said, Canada has a very precise vetting system in place, we don't just take anyone for any reason, and the RCMP are very good at 'finding' people who slip through the cracks, not even 10 years ago they were still doing Mr big interrogation tactics on people, a big no, no in most of the world, who knows what else they do behind closed doors.

You have brought up money issues, supposed 'unwanted immigrants', and now he has no interest in what Canadians want?
Have you not seen how much of a bulldog he is in the house of commons when it comes to Canadian citizens?

I am interested tho. Are you basing your judgement on Trudeau's alleged self narcissism for his short comings as a PM?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Harper has been having meetings at the white house. Something is up.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I just wonder how much money George Soros gave him. I think the elite are mixing the pot so when they bug out we will be killing each other in droves. Mixing cultures like this is a powder keg and it won't take much to set it off.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
I just wonder how much money George Soros gave him. I think the elite are mixing the pot so when they bug out we will be killing each other in droves. Mixing cultures like this is a powder keg and it won't take much to set it off.

People have lived in diverse areas throughout history. It is nothing new about mixing cultures. What is new is people believing everything that the MSM tells them. People believing, responding, and reacting as they are programmed to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join