It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome To Canada! Trudeau says Canada will take refugees banned by U.S.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Merkel: The EU takes all refugees, even the crazy dangerous ones.

Trudeau: Hold my beer.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Lot's of space in Canada... can you take all the 'refugees' flooding into Europe too?
We could then wall off Canada and pretend it doesn't exist.

Quite frankly ya'll dismissed Canada forever. Then Trudeau says something about Trump and you go all ape#. Whingers.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
There needs to be a Treudeau ban out in place

You all should be glad you're dealing with Justin. His dad was brutal when forced.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
You all should be glad you're dealing with Justin. His dad was brutal when forced.

I sometimes get the feeling that we will be seeing his inner "Pierre" come out soon enough.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

I sometimes get the feeling that we will be seeing his inner "Pierre" come out soon enough.

Nah. He takes after his mom.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

If that was true, he would have already bent over for Trump...

Oooooooo.....

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I have no problem with taking them all.... so long as they all get placed on Baffin Island

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

If that was true, he would have already bent over for Trump...

Oooooooo.....

Hardly. Trump ain't no Rolling Stone.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Hardly. Trump ain't no Rolling Stone.

Ba dum tsss.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Oh right - you're in Ontario. YOU benefit from our oil. Without OUR oil you wouldn't have all the subsidizations, blah, blah, blah that you benefit from US. I'm all for sharing in this world. But this is what Trudeau does - he implements his selfish ideas, and keeps votes to the East where the majority of seats are and we are only remembered when he needs money. BC still hasn't received a dime from the devastating wildfires of last year, the $750 million dollar wildfire.

Braid: Trudeau Liberals quietly rig equalization for five more years

April Fool, Western Canada.

Alberta is crawling out of a devastating recession that at one point slashed $6.9 billion from provincial revenue.

But Alberta gets no equalization payment because of our relatively high “fiscal capacity.”

Quebec, which is doing quite well these days, receives $11.8 billion.

UCP Leader Jason Kenny says Quebec played a big hand in destroying the Energy East pipeline project. And yet, Quebec benefits massively from Alberta’s industry.

“We’ve been sending Albertans’ tax dollars to politicians who have opposed our energy industry, which helps to create the wealth transferred through equalization,” he argues.

Ontario, which is supposed to be a “have” province this year, suddenly got $1 billion through a flip in the federal reading of the relevant law.

calgaryherald.com...

He got voted in because of all the immigrants liberal voting. And, that's why he wants to keep opening the door.
Source: globalnews.ca...

Useless was the wrong term for me to use. Let me rephrase that: He is useless to anyone outside of Eastern Canada.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

I don't know about you, but I'm the type of Alberta guy that can appreciate the $11.9 B gift he bought for us this year. Even though I disagree with how much he spent (and on what!).

I hate to say it, but a gift like that, he can maybe forget a couple up coming events...and I will let it slide. Maybe not my birthday, but Christmas or something, anniversary, yea, we are good.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Yeah, okay, I did like Trudeau for that. I needed that reminder.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Any word on American refugees yet?

Asking for a friend.

Yeah...
No such thing.

On topic...
Just when I thought the Canadian PM couldn't look more like a globalist puppet. He says crap like this. I feel sorry for any rational hard working Canadians who have to be apart of his social experiments and virtue signaling to his masters.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I get it, you're one of those west side Canadians who rag on the east, lots of people do that here as well.

At the end of the day we're all Canadian, I am not sure why you are ragging on Trudeau for the reasons you stated, it's not all about money you know, plus he did just buy a pipeline and kept the oil sands going, no wait he wanted to expand them actually.

I agreed with most of what you said, but like I said, to you obviously it's about dollars and cents and how someone 'won' an election, your little gab at immigrants made me lose interest in your post. Canada has always been and will always be a nation built by immigrants, majority of my friends are of families who are immigrants, my grand father came off a boat in Halifax, my fiance is from England, I work with people from India, Mexico, Poland, Iraq, all good people, hard working, you get the picture.
edit on 28-6-2018 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I can't believe you said all then when all I was doing was responding to your initial comment.

I don't even know what to say to your twisted thinking. By the way I live in the most ethnic neighbourhood of my city and I have made friends, have been the only one to attempt to make friends with my ethnic neighbours, my own parents immigrated from Europe. I grew up in a city more ethnic than "ethnic" could be. We are all one family.

I don't care about money - I do care about how Trudeau leads this country.

I don't rag on about the East. I have worked with more Eastern Canadians than Western for the most part and we are all the same. But if we are all one family, then why does Trudeau treat certain members of this family as his favourites. I am simply stating it as it is.

We should all look after each other. We are all the same. But "Daddy" should do the job fair and square.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

So why make a comment about immigrants? I don't get it. Or were you implying that majority of immigrants are liberal and you're just jumping on the liberal hate wagon?

My initial comment was about how people jump at our PMs throat for every little detail of his life and run with it, you came up with some facts about money, which is true, but it still doesn't explain why Trudeau himself who is a great leader and strong one as well isn't good for this nation.

You seemed to go on a rant about Trudeau and ignoring everything else I said in my initial comment that you replied to and your comments seemed sinister as if immigrants were bad, living in Ontario is bad and everything about Trudeau is bad because, money.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I made a comment to immigrants based on one of your posts where you said, "So why did Canada vote in Trudeau?" It is a fact that it is the immigrants that voted him in.

How is he useless?

Are you implying what he's doing now standing up to bully Trump being useless?

This is what kills me about Canadians, they don't vote people in, they vote people out. Remember Harper?
Harper was a conservative and literally dismantled the Canadian way of life and it's image, there was good reason to get rid of him. So why did Canada vote in Trudeau? All people seem to do is rag on him for no reason, but I can think of a good reason "He's Librul!!! I DON'T LIKE IT!" Just look at the fiasco here in Ontario with liar PC Doug Ford people voted him in because they didn't like Liberals or the word Democrat pretty much, the toxic partisan politics from the states have oozed over here.

I have to apologize I think - I am not explaining myself clearly today. I am multi-tasking this week.

This is where I am coming from: Why would Canada volunteer to accept a group of migrants the Israeli government has labeled “illegal infiltrators”?

Perhaps for the same reason Canada volunteered to accept migrants the U.S. deemed too dangerous. Because our prime minister is a publicity hound who cares more about his voting base than the future of our country.

torontosun.com...

Well, I did not mean to be "sinister". I believe I may have been too blunt and I am sorry (genuinely) if I hurt you or slammed Ontario.

Personally, I don't believe Trudeau has Canada's best interests at heart. That is where you and I will have to disagree. I am sure he is a good person and I'd probably really like him as a person. But, I do not trust him and I don't think he represents the best for Canadians.

Yeah, people jump at our PMs throat for every little detail of his life - his on stage life. I couldn't care less what he does at home or in private. The sock thing - it's cute. Once. But stop looking like a monkey compared to every other dignified person as head of state. You can be cutesy, you can have a sense of humour, but stop with the antics. His entire India trip - that was such an embarrassment. He's the selfie PM. And he's done it to himself. And, every one who is the leader of a country gets slammed.

I'm willing to discuss more if I need to clear anything up.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

OMG. More western whining? I didn't hear it when oil prices were high but a bad year or two and you'd think we abandoned well, Alberta. You whinge about Ontario and Quebec. No thought about the Maritimes. I mean NO thought. Do you know there are still 4 provinces east of Quebec? There was a recession there for DECADES. It's why I'm in Ontario. I didn't hear any support for us when Mulroney's Conservatives sold away our fisheries back in the 80's.

You guys had it too good for too long. Frickin spoiled children.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

You do have to admit he put his foot in his mouth on saying they would take immagrants. He created a crises at his border. Thry had to turn thr Olympic stadium into refugee housing. You have immagrants flying in to the US on tourist visas and running to the canadian
read
edit on 6/29/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Oh my goodness. Did I not mention the Maritimes? You poor little whiner. See how that works? Just a bunch of bottle fed babies who cry, "More, more. More milk Trudeau. We'll vote for you. More milky, wah."

I spent half my life in BC. And moved to Alberta due to the recession.

I guess if people want to stay in a poor economy then so be it. I make choices to better my life and go where the work is. I don't complain about there being no jobs and look for handouts.

You guys can't stand it when faced with the facts. Facts are facts buddy. That's what I deal with.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join