It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet justic is tough and swift

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: eNumbra

Do we really have to watch every little thing we do and say, just in case a clip (possibly out of context) gets online and people decide to decimate our reputations and careers.

Yes, from now on you won’t be able to threaten to call the police on an 8-year old for selling water, how awful.

Well, why stop there? I say we tar and feather her too.

A guy cut me off today on my way to work, what extreme punishment do we give him in this mob mentality style justice?

Public shaming fine with me, someone did the same to me last week, at highway speeds driving like an asshole could be lethal.
edit on 7/3/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

Perhaps I should clarify, she didn’t just cut me off, she attempted to occupy the same space I was already driving in, could have run me off the road had I not seen her start drifting into my lane.
edit on 7/3/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Do we really have to watch every little thing we do and say, just in case a clip (possibly out of context) gets online and people decide to decimate our reputations and careers.

Yes, from now on you won’t be able to threaten to call the police on an 8-year old for selling water, how awful.

A guy cut me off today on my way to work, what extreme punishment do we give him in this mob mentality style justice?

Public shaming fine with me, someone did the same to me last week, at highway speeds driving like an asshole could be lethal.
Perhaps I should clarify, she didn’t just cut me off, she attempted to occupy the same space I was already driving in, could have run me off the road had I not seen her start drifting into my lane.

Public shaming is fine with you until you're having a bad day, or maybe you don't notice the car in your blind spot. Then we'll see how far you support losing one's career and reputation for minor infractions. But up until now, I'm sure you've never made a mistake behind the wheel, and you've never offended anyone in any way.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I don't post much here but that is a very coherent well put post right there.

Well said sir.
edit on 7/3/2018 by Mark98SS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Public shaming is fine with you until you're having a bad day, or maybe you don't notice the car in your blind spot. Then we'll see how far you support losing one's career and reputation for minor infractions. But up until now, I'm sure you've never made a mistake behind the wheel, and you've never offended anyone in any way.

I was being facestious, I don’t care.

This woman threatened to call the police, on an 8 year old, for selling water on their stoop(and allegedly being loud all day).

Boohoo that people get called out for being #ty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join