It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIracle Jesus Toast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Great Minds Think Alike

Originally posted by Jamuhn
You know, if you shaped a grill piece into something resembling Jesus, you could easily make mass quantities of this toast.

You know, I was thinking that this would be a great concept for a theme restaurant.

Basically, the decor and motif of the place would be American Kitsch, complete with Elvis-on-velvet, those godawful chimp-on-toilet posters, sad clowns, Felix clocks, gag trophies, fictitious sports pennants and framed covers from Weekly World News all presented in an art deco, retro-50's atmosphere.

And of course, all the bread products such as toast, buns, rolls and tortillas would feature authentic mass-produced stigmata featuring Jesus, the Blessed Virgin, Karl Marx, Bob Dylan and other famous religious figures.

Okay, so let's get this ball rolling. I'll see you down at the club tomorrow for lunch, and we can run some numbers. I'll cover the martinis.

Callmebaby... ciao!

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
You would think "the lord" would have better things to do than make his face appear on toast

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I want to lodge a protest against the so-called 'Jesus' toast. We're not even really sure Jesus was a person, we're not even sure that's toast! Where does the madness end?

That likeness is not that of Jesus, it's the Abbas Moses, no mistaking his scowl. He looks pissed, and it's all our fault. Now if the Abbas deigns to appear on toast, we've really done something foolish. He was probably comfortable in the spirit world until we did something so heinously stupid to call his attention to us.

On top of that, when the Abbas comes back to see what sort of asses we're being, people start talking about some guy named 'Hay-seuss' and pointing at him! You see the scowl on the face don't you? That's a bearded black man, not a skinny white ubermensch fantasy poster boy with magical powers.

That piece of toast looks more like Shaft than Jesus. I mean, if a historical figure appears on toast lookin' like a Bad Mutha..(Shut Yo' mouth!), you can be damn sure it's the Abbas Moses.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrq
I think the word is "pareidolia".

Give it a Google and see whatcha think.

That sounds like it, cheers

For anyone thats interested, i found this:
thefolklorist.com...
Loads of pictures of other so called 'visions' in clouds, space, walls, trees, fire, smoke...etc

I see a resemblance to Lenin

top topics

<< 1   >>

join