It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIracle Jesus Toast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Have you heard of the ‘miracle bread of scotland’? I personally think it’s amazing. I’ve seen other apparitions that bare little resemblance to the lord Jesus in the past but this really does bare remarkable likeness. It was featured in ‘UK fast-news’ so many of you may know about this already. If not go to ebay and type Miracle Jesus Toast. or click: cgi.ebay.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Personally i think its all a load of rubbish, just like the Mary toast, the Jesus Oyster, Jesus fish finger and so on.

Ok, so there is a slight resemblance to a face, why Jesus? How does anyone know that looks like Jesus, have they ever seen Jesus in the flesh?

If it was Jesus, why would he appear in some toast, the Son of God, he can do anything he wants yet chooses to appear in some toast.

How about this one cgi.ebay.com... tegory=1447&item=6154269823&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I can't believe that people are actually bidding on that? Looks like someong just jumped on the miracle of the virgin Marry sandwitch and manufactured this toast...I could do it myslef with a piece of toast and a hot iron or something, if I didn't have any scruples.

Poeple in this world amaze me, in a bad way.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nibiru
, the Jesus Oyster ....

ROFL !!! i never heard of that one before...
yep there is a sucker born every minute!!!

on the other side its pretty sad that ppl keep "prostituting" Yashua to get some $$$

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whew, had to get that out. Staples...nice touch. As for the first one...110 dollars? For a peice of toast that someone fondled and crap. Who knows what they did to that peice of bread HAHAHAHA. I really can't stop laughing. I want to bid on it....and then resell it for prophet. Who wants to pitch in. You know how precious gems increase in value over time right????

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well nibiru.. God created man in his own image and most western societies view Jesus in this way... so tell me .. nibiru.. Why do you think the face of a random member of the public would miraculously appear on someones breakfast?.. you see the other hypothesis is just as out of reach as the fact that Jesus chose to show his face on someones toast.

It seems to me that the devil has control over a lot of people - forcing his disbeliefs amongst the flock.. Its time for the shepherd to clean out his fields and slaughter the disbelievers (rotten cattle). Believe you simple fools!!

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Jimmybeliever]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmybeliever
Well nibiru.. God created man in his own image and most western societies view Jesus in this way... so tell me .. nibiru.. Why do you think the face of a random member of the public would miraculously appear on someones breakfast?.. you see the other hypothesis is just as out of reach as the fact that Jesus chose to show his face on someones toast.

It seems to me that the devil has control over a lot of people - forcing his disbeliefs amongst the flock.. Its time for the shepherd to clean out his fields and slaughter the disbelievers (rotten cattle). Believe you simple fools!!

I guess you forgot about the recent virgin mary image that sold for a bundle on ebay. Here goes a deal. If I can create a peice of bread at my house, that bears the face of something similar to that one, will you admit that it is probably a hoax?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Jesus toast? Sounds like something Michael Jackson serves kids along with Jesus juice!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I do not believe you posses the heavenly skills to contact our lord and have him appear amidst my breakfast? Why do you not believe? are you blind to the truth? you really need to shake up and break out?

Do you believe in God?.. and if so .. do you have proof of his existence.. Hmm ..no...
My point being ...anything is possible.. the world used to be flat! remember!!!
"Praise be the one that walks amidst the gutter eating rats and helping souls" (psalms 23:9)

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Jimmybeliever, i'm not having a go at your beliefs, like i said this is just my own personal opinion.

I would say that there is no face and that its just the human brain trying to make sense of a pattern and interpreting it as a face. I'm sure there is some scientific name given to this, anyone know it?

Originally posted by Jimmybeliever
Do you believe in God?.. and if so .. do you have proof of his existence.. Hmm ..no...

Believing in God and believing in a picture on a piece of toast are a slightly bit different.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
``

this pic may be copyright item??

since Jesus is 'public domain' and Maitreya probably isn't

IMV the image could be either one of those personages or Hippy John

mrq

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think the word is "pareidolia".

Give it a Google and see whatcha think.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
That's bizarre. And has anyone ever noticed how holy people have a tendency to appear on food items?

I for one would not choose a piece of bread to put my image on, if I were a divine being. I don't know about everyone else but I don't stare at my food to find some hidden meaning before eating it. I'd want to be SEEN.

But then, apparently that's just me.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Sadly some fool is going to fork out some hard earned money for it.

One question though, who actually decides that it's a picture of Jesus?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Another thought... if that really IS an image of Jesus burned onto toast (which I don't think it is), how do we know that the original owner of this divine toast didn't take some unknown Jesus iron and brand that toast?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
It my Uncle Fred!!!!

Now seriously, I am not bashing Christianity here, but if you really had a picture of Jesus on your toast, would you sell it on Ebay?

WWJD with His toast?

If I believed for one moment that any deity had left its image on my food I would take it as a major sign in my life - not an opportunity to hold an auction. Therefore I would reason that the person who owns the toast must know that it is fake. I am not a Christian, but if Jesus leaves his image on my food I'll become one!

How about the rest of you, if you really believed that any deified figure had left its image on anything of yours, wouldn't you take stock of your life or something? Would it not be a profound moment of some sort?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Are We Sure We've Got The Right Messiah Here?

If you ask me, it could be almost anyone.

So I guess you could consider me a skeptic in this case.

Current bid: US $154.50 at time of this post.

P.T. Barnum, eat your heart out!

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Are We Sure We've Got The Right Messiah Here?

If you ask me, it could be almost anyone.

So I guess you could consider me a skeptic in this case.

Current bid: US $154.50 at time of this post.

P.T. Barnum, eat your heart out!

LMAO! You beat me to it! i was going to post that it resembled the Zig Zag man more than jesus!

Its a sign! The Zig Zag Messiah is comming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was the owner of this holy toasted bread smoking something with Zig Zags by any chance and got the munchies?

I was on acid one time and saw Satan ooze out of a bottle of spiulled ketchup. Now I understand. next time I encounter a Luciferian bottle of Heinz, Im selling it on ebay!

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
My Theory

I think this may have been the stigmata associated with the delayed release of Half-Life 2. Perhaps burned into the bread by the collective anxiety of millions of impatient gaming fans.

Thus wath the prophesy prophesied of old fulfilledeth:

"Gordon Freeman has returned, and this time he's carrying a gravity gun."

The fightin' man's messiah!

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
You know, if you shaped a grill piece into something resembling Jesus, you could easily make mass quantities of this toast.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join