It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump doesn’t represent the right, but everyone else represents the left.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

And I'm glad you don't. The comic relief provides value. Diamonds amongst the turds, so to speak.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The emails specifically mention Hilary's dealings with Russia.

Until I see information that was leaked regarding Hilary's corrupt dealings with Russia there is no reason to believe the email.

Either the emails aren't proof of collusion and both Hilary and Trump are clean (in this instance)...
Or the emails are proof of collusion and both Hilary and Trump are dirty.

If Hilary didn't have corrupt dealings with Russia then that discredits the whole email thing.

It's actually a good example of cognitive "dissidents".

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You've convinced me!

Assange essentially outing Seth as his source is clear evidence that he wasn't.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

THEY WENT TO THE MEETING?!?!

your acting like it is some random email with nothing to back it..

When the top 3 people in trump’s campaign went to the meeting..

You don’t send the top 3 people in a presidential campaign unless you are serious..

Plus, let’s say they were set up...

THEY STILL WENT TO THE MEETING.. so they were willing to collide even if they were being defrauded...

I think what you really mean is “I don’t wanna believe it so no matter how obvious it is that’s what happened. I’m going to bury my head and pretend other wise.”

lol

If we pretended it was a murder charge AND trump isn’t lying, then trump was called by a hit man . Wanted to use a hitman.. but then the hitman wasn’t legit..

THEY STILL TRIED TO CONTRACT A MURDER LOL

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Then why wouldn’t assange confirm Seth was a source????

It is the most uncredable thing ive ever seen..

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Lol

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think that’s called average lol..

I seems Washington is pushing extreme right left agenda and my views are all over the place. Someone that is 100% far right or left is most likely someone I would find extremely annoying.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

The emails specifically mention Hilary's dealings with Russia.

Until I see information that was leaked regarding Hilary's corrupt dealings with Russia there is no reason to believe the email.

Either the emails aren't proof of collusion and both Hilary and Trump are clean (in this instance)...
Or the emails are proof of collusion and both Hilary and Trump are dirty.

If Hilary didn't have corrupt dealings with Russia then that discredits the whole email thing.

It's actually a good example of cognitive "dissidents".

That was very intelligent. I may use that argument some day. Thank you

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What did I just read?

Did someone just hand the keyboard to a gender studies teacher or something?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Where was gender even mentioned?!?!

Oh it wasn’t...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Only one side is really doing that..

The thing is that the right is ascribing a side to everyone , whether they agree with it or not..

The left says they want to remove the confederate monuments from state capital property..

The rights rebuttal????

The left wants to destroy all these statues and change all thhe history books!!!

The left says they want to ban the new sale of assault rifles with a grandfather clause that keeps the millions already in circulation perfectly legal.

The rights rebuttal??

They want to ban and confiscate all your guns...

The sides are not equal right now. One side has gone koo koo for coco puffs with logistically laughable conspiracy theories.. and I mean their mainstream commenters not the extreme nobodies..

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Are you kidding me.

Do you know how many times I have heard cnn and msnbc Call all or the majority of Republicans racists or nazis.

You have absolutely no room to talk, NONE.

Ridiculous claims are 20times more common from the left than the right.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I imagine the truth will come out before the mid term elections.

It's not as easy as you would like to believe.

It's my opinion you are about to witness a fundamental switch in humanity that begins by exposing the truth about what has been happening in the geopolitical world.

In order to do this every duck has to be in a row. Just because the NSA posses evidence doesn't make that evidence discoverable for a court case.

There must be a legal bases for obtaining all evidence. Our system is one that presumes innocence and can have valid evidence tossed out on the grounds that the collection of evidence was a violation of the criminals 4th amendment.

A man guilty of murder could go free if the evidence was obtained in violation of the 4th amendment.

The entire Obama administration, the Clintons, the DNC, the FBI, CIA and others are under investigation for the biggest conspiracy the nation and possibly the world has ever seen.

If these accusations are real, and I believe they are, Trump's team is making sure that every bit of evidence will be admissible in court before even the first arrest is made.

30,000 plus sealed indictments must be for something. Why are sealed indictments just sitting around and piling up if there is nothing? To get an indictment evidence must be presented to a grand jury. So we can be certain that there is definitely something large scale happing in the background.

There is no way 30,000 indictments would be issued for Russian Collusion, which by the way is not actually a crime. If Collusion was a crime than the DNC and Hillary committed the same crime when working with foreign agent Christopher Steele. On the count of collusion, if Trump colluded with Russia, either both are guilty or none are guilty.
edit on 29-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

There isnt 30000 sealed indictments. You bought into a conspiracy theory. Most of those would be things like warrants for surveillance Search warrants are routinely sealed; as are applications to tap phones or log calls coming to or from a phone (often known as “pen registers”), obtain vehicle tracking devices, or read email accounts. Mot every sealed criminal case file that comes up in PACER is an indictment. Do you even realize what trying to move 30000 cases through the court system would be like.

As an example criminal court appeals for 2017 was 10,355. So if thats typical for a year adding appeals for indictments would mean over 40000 on one year. This isnt going to happen

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

Obama nor hillary Clinton , nor anyone else famous will be indicted.

If they had dirt on ANYOBE famous enough to draw the bad press away from trump’s blunders. Trump would have used it long ago..

Even trump’s own IG report said hillary should never have been charged!!!!

It is propaganda meant for stupid people..

“ they have proof hillary Clinton is a super villian and even though trump controls every branch of government and law enforcement. He is still unable to prosecute her because....”

There is no good reason that answers that question.. because it is a joke.

CONCLUSION) I really appreciate the very reasonable “I get to point and laugh date” lol..

I am willing to wait years.. and fully expected to wait until trump was out of office, but the midterms is super ballzy!!

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The IG report only dealt with Hillary's use of a server.

The IG report had nothing to do with the contents of those emails or when she wiped subpoenaed evidence with a cloth, I mean used bleachbit to permanently erase subpoenaed evidence and lied to Congress about it.

It just depends on what is, is. Oh what difference does it make. We came we saw he died(laughing).

Maybe you missed the "Crimes against Children" mentioned in the IG report. But I guess that doesn't mean anything to you either. You can remove your head from the sand at anytime. The weather is nice in reality land.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Yea whatever ya gotta tell yourself..

It was BS..

Everyone knew it was BS and blantantly lied the whole time..

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Yea whatever ya gotta tell yourself..

It was BS..

Everyone knew it was BS and blantantly lied the whole time..

Yes Hillary Clinton lied the whole time. Just like Bill Clinton, James Comey and everyone else from the previous administration.

I don't have to tell myslef anything. The lies came straight out her mouth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join