It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump doesn’t represent the right, but everyone else represents the left.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Did you miss this email released by Trump Jr?!?!

That alone is enough for an fbi investigation..

The conspiracy theory that doesn’t make any sense is that “the fbi is risking their careers and freedom in a vast conspiracy to set trump up WHEN NO DEMOCRATS ARE IN POWER TO PROTECT THEM!!

Plus trumps own IG just came out and said “bias played no direct role in the investigation “ and “hillary Clinton should not have been charged”..

What more do you need to know who is lying than that?!?!

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone
a reply to: Isurrender73

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
cognitive dissidents

My sides!!!

I can't get past this. It might be the end of your old friend, Burd if I can't stop laughing and start breathing again.
edit on 27-6-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
What's a "cognitive dissident"?

The thinking man's riot act?

Though I'm not sure Eddie Vedder's singing style can be considered "cognitive."

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Psst! Hey, Joshua! Over here!

I got a tip for you... keep it secret, now, OK?

Listen carefully...

There's something between the right and left called the "middle"!

No, seriously! Check it out sometime. I swear, it's real!

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Plus trumps own IG just came out and said “bias played no direct role in the investigation “

He did not say that. He said they could find no evidentiary or testimonial evidence to determine there was bias. In Horowitz's testimony before the Senate committee, he said there was bias, but they could not determine whether that bias had effected the investigation.

edit on 27-6-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Sure there is stupidity on all sides, but the democrats are not asking Americans to believe things that are laughably ridiculous..

All the left wing conspiracies, true or false go back to profit or some tangible benefit we could point at..

The right wing conspiracies DO NOT.

Faking global warming isn’t profitable..

Disarming the American people isn’t profitable..

All the media being I. A vast conspiracy to discredit republicans, isn’t profitable.

Someone should have to pay to have all of those things done.. no one is making money off it.

On there face value they are patently ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Fine..

There is no evidence bias directly impacted the investigation..

Same difference.. what it for damn sure didn’t say is that it was all part of some conspiracy to take down trump..

Which is what trump has constantly been claiming..

None of it matters since he also said “hillary Clinton should never have been charged”.

So what??

“The FBI was biased for hillary Clinton by not charging her I a case where she should not have been charged”???

Trumps own appointees won’t back up his lies..

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Did you miss this email released by Trump Jr?!?!

That alone is enough for an fbi investigation..

Didn't it turn out to be some chick who was just trying to get her foot in the door to discuss a business opportunity?
My bias definitely makes it easier for me to believe this when it's a very easy lie to make however...

Where is this incriminating information on Hilary?

If we are going to take the full leftist view on these emails (which may be true), and this is clear proof of Russian collusion for Trump. Isn't it also proof of Russian collusion for Hilary?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The KKK who are all proud conservative Republicans,

Not all . A lot are Democrats, still .As the KKK was a Democratic movement in the beginning . Still was Democratic during the civil rights days.

So , with that early statement being proven completely false , I assume the rest is just as much trash.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

BS... I know I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know, but for the peanut gallery..

The democrats used to be the right and the republicans the left..

The democrats wanted to CONSERVE SLAVERY AND WHITE SUPREMACY..

The republicans wanted big social changes..

The southern democrats all became republicans specifically over the civil rights issue..

Civil rights wasn’t fought between republicans and democrats. It was fought between northern and southern democrats.. the gop stayed out of it..

Then after JFK won they got so scared they would never win another election. So they sold out to the southern strategy..

The same way the modern gop got scared after obama won by a mile and sold out till the conspiracy crowd..

Everyone knows the racists swapped parties after the civil rights..
edit on 27-6-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

A) No .. that is what trump’s crew came out of the meeting claiming. ..

The same crew who lied about everything else, every step of the way..

The fbi came out and said they were both Russian cut outs.. aka people known to work for the Russian government off the books..

B) again no. Because, as you said assuming the left wing conspiracy is true. Then we know exactly what info they were talking about .. the DNC staff emails which came out just days later.

And just for the record with those staff emails , there was no criminal activity.. supposedly Hillary Clinton is a super villian and we get all of her staffs private emails and there is nothing criminal there?!?!

Lol.. the truth is besides hillary being the most unlikeable person on earth who is famous because her husband cheated on her while he was president., I have seen nothing criminal about hillary Clinton that isn’t a conspiracy theory even Fox News has debunked..

A) Bills rape allegations are a joke.. please read Juanita broadricks account some times.. it reads like a fan girl rape fantasy.. her only proof of meeting the guy is an autograph she got at a fundraiser...

B) Fox News debunk led uranium one.

C) the Email stuff was always a joke and a procedural issue at worst..

She didn’t swap to a .giv server when some memo came out.. no big wig in American history has ever been prosecuted for that..

D) pizzagate is a joke..

I don’t like hillary Clinton.. no one does.. no one really likes a chuck hold and she was /is on a global scale..

But I’m not stupid enough to just believe everything I’m told by people who don’t even claim to be journalists..

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Fair enough!

How did the russians have access to the DNC emails?
What was in the DNC emails that showed "Hillary and her dealings with Russia"?

I'm not aware of anything.
DNC emails just showed internal corruption not international corruption.

Unless I see absolute proof on "Hillary and her dealings with Russia" I see no reason to believe the email.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Full disclosure...

I'm a tinfoil hat guy who doesn't think that Seth Rich was mugged by a robber who prefers not to take wallets and watches.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

When the truth comes out you are going to have a difficult time. Disbelief, anger and confusion, but eventually acknowledgment and acceptance.

The truth will set everyone's mind free from the programming.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

A) They hacked in..

B) the original message was from a record producer (I think record producer) friend of trump’s who some Russian cut out had used as a third party.

So it wouldn’t be surprising if he wasn’t privy to what information the Russians had.

Also, “Russian adoptions” means sanctions..

The exact thing trump was supposed to be trading for the dirt on hillary.

The US put sanctions on Russia once the emails came out and the fbi said they did it. So in retaliation Russia stopped allowing Americans to adopt Russian kids.

So then talking about “Russian adoptions” is really them talking about lifting sanctions. Because Russia isn’t gonna allow more adoptions until the US lifts sanctions..

Conclusion) half the reason I believe the trump/Russia collusion besides all the evidence that blantantly points to it lol..

Is the fact it doesn’t take a super villian to perpetrate it, just an amoral buisnessman..

Step 1) Trump thinks he is losing and he might not be.. but thinks he is.

Step 2) (the email and meeting) Russians agents contact trump and offer to trade dirt on hillary for lifting sanctions and staying out of Ukraine if stuff goes down..

Aka trump gets to trade the presidency not for one drop of American blood or treasure..nope, for sanctions and Ukraine.. 2 things you couldn’t find 12 Americans that care about one little bit.

Step 3 ) trump does something to show he means to keep the bargin and chafes the gop party platform to only give Ukraine humanitarian aid in the case of a Russian invasion.

Step 4) the emails drop too close to the election to know whether they contain criminal activity or not before people vote..

Always follow the benefit trail.. who gained the most???

Who had access to all the players involved??

That’s Donald trump..

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Then please let’s make a gentleman’s bet for bragging rights.. since pretending like a money bet was “real” would be ridiculous..

At what point is it obvious nothing will be happening to hillary???

The end of trump’s term???

I mean trump’s own IG came out and said hillary should never have been charged??

So when is it fair for me to point and laugh????

Trump owns the presidency, both the house and senate and the Supreme Court. If she is actually guilty there is NOTHING stopping him from keeping his most frequent promis “lock her up”??

The truth is they have nothing on her and never have.. trump would trade his pinkie finger just for an investigation. So it could draw the attention away from his blunders.

Yet even a DOJ full of trump appointees won’t touch pressing charges or implementing a hard core investigation...

Why ??

Because it would be an obvious witch hunt and likely a felony..

I bet trump has been running around the WH in his jammies yelling “even if she isn’t guilty investigate her anyway just for the publicity.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Spell check is hilarious...

BWAHAHAHA

LOL..

This isn’t a college term paper... it is a cheeesy Conspiracy site.. I don’t proof read cheesy conspiracy site posts. Lol

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm a Conservative Libertarian with a splash of Democrat if that makes any sense...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

A) Assuming it was done by professionals trying to stage a robbery .. and hillary Clinton has the connections and resources to get professionals..

WHY DIDNT THEY TAKE THE WALLET TO COMPLETE THE SET UP????

If a pro killed him to keep something quiet. Why not fake a suicide, or a traffic accident??

Why would they ever do something that raised questions???

B) More than that, why would assuage tell the world Seth rich was a leaker. Then refuse to confirm seth rich is a leaker???

Assuming rich was his source, he already outed him the second he mentioned his name..

He can’t claim he is protecting his source when he just told the whole world he was a source?!?!

The other option is he knew he got the emails from The Russians and didn’t want to lose his credibility as an unbiased actor. So he fabricated a new source, but since he was fabricating it refused to confirm it.

C) WHY DONT SETH RICH’s parents buy the conspiracy??

The parents have 2 options..

1) it was a sensless act of violence from a blotched robbery.. aka their son died for nothing..

2) he was a hero outing TPTB for their corruption..

SO WHY THE HELL WOULD THE PARENTS CHOOSE OPTION 1 IF IT WASNT TRUE????

They wouldn’t.. in fact the facts of rich and the murder must be so obviously far away fro the conspiracy they can’t even make themselves buy it..

Remember Fox News paid investigator got sued by the parents for pushing the fake conspiracy.. AFTER THEY AGREED FOR HIM TO HELP WITH THE INVESTIGATION..

How slimy must the whole thing have been when even the grieving parents didn’t buy it???

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think that’s called average lol..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join