It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video PROOF That The Left Are Lunatics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Back with 0bamy, it was BLM that was all in vogue. Now that Donald Trump is President this ignoramity seems to be the current political divide. Demoncrats are in the lead by a wide margin.

Which is good for the primaries and the GOP....

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I watched this video yesterday. I love me some Crowder. He is actually very polite and reasonable in his discussions he does on campuses around the country. It is fun to see the liberals lose their crap while he is calm and logical.

As more Trump/Republican WINNING continues this week, they are planning on escalating beyond mere verbal attacks.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The left is unhinged. The right has it's nutballs too, but the main difference is the left's nuts are mainstream. They routinely have professors, government employees, etc on the front lines espousing all kinds of nonesense.

The video in the OP is on the main floor of the Texas Democrat convention. It isn't some random wackos out in a wal-mart parking lot.

The left routinely protests and shuts down campus speakers they don't agree with...

The left harasses political officials of the opposing party.

Sorry, but there is simply no comparison....

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Big difference is your crazies get the full support and backing of the mass media and Hollywood, where as those on the right are roundly criticized and mocked.

Sure they do. First off, the biggest difference is that it's only Trump supporters who feel the need to create these threads where they try to convince one another that "the other side" is nuts with videos.

Secondly, you're just talking complete nonsense. Where do unhinged people on the Left get the "full support and backing" of the mass media except in your imagination?

It reminds me of how Tucker Carlson acts like he's not one of the highest paid people in news media when he's telling you lot to, "assume the opposite of whatever they're telling you on the big news stations." This is coming from one of the top paid people on Fox News, the biggest cable "news" station 17 years running.

Speaking of which, the Right, which invented the whole idea of "news" catering to one political group, completely controls radio as well. How many right-wing radio hosts can name? How many who are not? The fact is, pro-Trump wingnut whisperers are the only voices discussing politics on the radio.

Local TV? Sinclair Broadcasting cut a deal to give Trump favorable coverage during the election. They're overtly, unabashedly pushing Trump's agenda in 100+ markets with must-run propaganda segments.

And Hollywood? Maybe you might want to take up your grievances with Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, who has produced 44 bid budget Hollywood movies since 2014.

Trump himself is a reality TV star. What exactly are you whining about? There's sure as hell no shortage of right-wing voices in mass media. Newspapers? How long do you think you're going to be able to cry about under representation and pointing to the NYT, WaPo and CNN?

It's also telling that you have a few old videos there, at least one of which I'm pretty sure is not a "trump supporter".

See, I'm not obsessed with finding videos of Trump supporters being assholes. I just picked a few that I recognized from a YouTube result. You want more? You think there's some shortage because ATS isn't overrun with non-Trump supporters who thinking posting this garbage is clever and useful?

edit on 2018-6-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian a reply to: XAnarchistX

OK I know you guys saw that post...didn't wanna bet huh?

Here are my JUNE 2018 Incidents. I am looking for a few more ive read about. Post yours??????

I can post more videos/articles of Republicans being harassed, attacked, discriminated against this month (JUNE) than you can the opposite (republicans attacking democrats) ....

We will begin with Democrat Maxine Waters. A JUNE incident. Verified and calling for harassment.

www.nationalreview.com...

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and his wife harassed. June Incident

www.youtube.com...

Pam Bondi confronted by protesters outside Mister Rogers movie, they even threatened her boyfriend to defend her. June Incident

www.tampabay.com...

Burned and decapitated animal left on Homeland Security staffer's porch, report says. June 2018

www.foxnews.com...

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Was Asked to Leave Restaurant Over White House Work. June 2018 discriminating against someone.

www.nytimes.com...

SINCE the rhetoric and harassment is supposedly equal I assume you guys can come up with an equal/more number of events showing the right doing these things in the month of June 2018?

If not I assume your narrative has crumbled. And In fact, things are NOT equal at this current time? The left is way more hostile at this time.

edit on 27-6-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I don't care about the left-right BS being discussed in this post, it's pathetic that these asshats in that video state or imply that it's okay to do what that girl did, and then proceed to chant him down and call security and police on him because he asked someone why they put out a call to firebomb his van.

I hope that these people grow up, have children, and their children come across these videos and are ashamed of their parents. This culture of believing that nothing has consequences will end up catching up to people.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Now regarding the Orginal Post.

You see how these children act? Crowder brought proof that this female called for an act of violence.

Instead of the libtard saying: Ya know , I did do that and in a civilized lawful society, this should not be tolerated. I do apologize, I was thinking too emotionally and Im sorry.

But no, not one of those IDIOTS could even acknowledge what she stated was wrong.

Typical liberals losing an argument, denying facts , admit no wrongdoing and resort to screaming Nazis Nazis Nazis or some other vile bull# out of their mouths.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

This culture of believing that nothing has consequences will end up catching up to people.

It will. Crowder is a pretty big guy and has a background in BJJ. He is a very mellow guy and not violent.

But one-day one of these beta liberal men are gonna do more than shout, they are gonna put their hands on the wrong conservative and take a trip in one of 2 vehicles. One with sirens the other black.

I dont wish that to happen but its headed that way. And CNN will scream how violent the conservative was for protecting himself.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is pathetic and childish. OP is a pot stirrer, nothing more. Obvious troll thread is obvious and obvious troll is obvious. Find something better to do with your time troll.

Exclusive picture of OP ^^^

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Plenty of video PROOF that Muslims are terrorist too.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

That's not what I meant, nor is it what I'm advocating. I just hope that, in the future, these actions come back on them through employers seeing it, or their children, or in some way to really cause them to reflect on how brainwashed and stupid they seem.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What is she... like 15?

Lunatics on both sides of the fence these days. Hardly proof of anything though... except that young people often post things without thinking.

I'm hoping cooler heads will prevail.... eventually.

In the mean time.... Let the hate flow through you...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I dont advocate it, but I'm a big proponent of self-defense. And you cant keep going around these emotional, deranged, unreasonable groups without eventually being physically attacked by one of them. There is absolutely no reasoning with them, none, there is no meet in the middle with them.

Im extremely surprised it hasnt happened yet. Just because I don't want and hope that line isn't crossed doesn't mean it isnt gonna unfortunately happen

And I 100% agree with you. I think there will eventually be a backlash for this type of behavior that is nonviolent and hopefully wakes them.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
how can they ignore a call for terrorism then just sync up like a bunch of brain dead zombies in some weird chant that's totally irrelevant to the topic?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

So, be violent towards the violent ones. Works for me. If her car was set on fire thanks to her bright idea then she would never play the rebel again.

She would actually become one or STFU
edit on 6 27 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

edit on 27-6-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What?? Are you kidding me?

Trump supporter berates landscapers because they're 'Mexican,' 'rapists and animals'

You posted in that thread. You guys are ridiculous.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

100% proof here all lefties are idiots.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

LOL

LOL

They even got bored of their chant.

Short fat guy yelling hahha, he don't want no hands.

hahah nobody wanted some hands, cya #s on the battlefield civil war 2021 hahaha.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

edit on 27-6-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join