It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video PROOF That The Left Are Lunatics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'll admit that I enjoy Louder With Crowder, because I like his wit and the way he shows the blatant hypocrisy of Liberals. This video clearly shows proof on how unhinged and illogical "most" Liberals are. I say most, because I've had civil discussions concerning politics with a few Liberal friends and actually enjoyed the conversation and their feedback. You're not going to see that in this video clip. Steven Crowder and his crew was filming at the Texas Democrat Convention, when he spotted, the "Firebomb Lady." This woman found out where Crowder's van was located in Austin, TX and posted that people should firebomb the van. Crowder approached this woman and asked her why she would do such a thing, especially when it could've resulted with someone getting hurt. Truly pathetic response, not only by her, but the surrounding crowd of Liberals, who decided to voice their opinion. This is the result of the Liberal media, Liberal talk show hosts, Liberal celebrities and a few Democratic politicians uttering their daily, contemptuous rhetoric. This is the reason why there's such divisiveness between the two sides. I'm happy that there are some Democrats, who actually are fed up with this lack of civility and are participating in the #WalkAway movement. Partisan politics can work, if members from both sides can refrain from a confrontational attitude and discuss issues in a respectable way. For any Liberal who maintains that Republicans act just as bad, I would highly recommend that you take off your blindfold.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I watched this video yesterday. I love me some Crowder. He is actually very polite and reasonable in his discussions he does on campuses around the country. It is fun to see the liberals lose their crap while he is calm and logical.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Non American, ignore if you like

"This is the reason why there's such divisiveness between the two sides", I think the title of your OP may also play into that.

I am pretty sure we cant judge a whole by a few crazys....or can we

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Oh goody! Is this a "look at people on YouTube" thread? Great!

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

So do you support the calls for violence this lady made against Crowder? This seems like deflection to me which is exactly what the unhinged Leftist did in the video.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Oh goody! Is this a "look at people on YouTube" thread? Great!

Big difference is your crazies get the full support and backing of the mass media and Hollywood, where as those on the right are roundly criticized and mocked. It's also telling that you have a few old videos there, at least one of which I'm pretty sure is not a "trump supporter".

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

O please, many republicans DO act just as bad. Please take off your silly "go trump" blindfold and see beneath the left vs right veil. Both teams get stirred up and act stupid. It's the uninformed masses that get minipulated by "news" like FOX or MSNBC. Or sharing their bias leftist/conservative article on Facebook.

It's this polar duelistic system that minipulates people into identifying as a particular team. Creating bias and divide into a endless tug-of-war.

Stop promoting this garbage of "your team acts crazy" and "my team is sane and smart". You should go to FOX news or CNN to post your dividing propaganda there. I think ATS should strive towards something better.

(That's just to make a point and not to suggest you shouldn't post
)

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Plus I don’t support violence or threats towards others while you have a hard time getting a Leftist to condemn anything since they are all about “by any means necessary” instead of civil discourse.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

C'mon, that's what they do best. The majority of this hateful cr@p comes from the Liberal camp. No way they'll admit this though.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

So do you support the calls for violence this lady made against Crowder? This seems like deflection to me which is exactly what the unhinged Leftist did in the video.

I support neither as stated I am A non american, I did not listen to the video (watched parts, sound down, world cup is on, and germany got knocked out), but if as you describe this is what is stated I can not codone her statement BUT if I may now ask you, do you think the use of terms as "unhinged" and "lunatic" help, it was my belief that the OP was trying to highlight extreme and stupid behaviour yet now you are doing the same.

My issue is not with what is being said but the way in which it is delivered, valid points get lost yet again to playground antics of name calling, the title of the OP even uses capitals to underline the PROOF concept of the video, if this is not brainwashing 101 I am not sure what is.

Videos in other sections of ATS get ridiculed all the time for the over use of PROOF, is this forum anymore genuine with the word

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You kidding me this site is full of alt right ranging from women hating incel types to crazies believing insane stuff annons post

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

PLEASE...the majority of mainstream news media is slanted to the left. If you can't see that, then you're the one who's "uninformed." By the way, if this "garbage" offends you, why do you come on this forum to begin with? Just put your blindfold on and pretend the conservative side is "just as" biased as the Left. Thanks for the chuckle though!

edit on 6/27/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I don't believe all the alt right stuff. I'm just stating what many Americans feel...that the biased Liberal news media, Liberal politicians and the Left (like the idiots in this vdeo) are totally out of control. If you don't like my opinion, you have every right to do so.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Here we go again.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Oh this is truly enjoyable. Low IQ left dingdongs vs smart T-man... real soul food

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I could be wrong, Lord knows I'd never go to a Democrat State convention, but from what I'm seeing at the ground level in Texas is that the Leftists are seriously hijacking the party.

Whether that'll work for them or not...........I dunno. But it is interesting.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
I'll admit that I enjoy Louder With Crowder, because I like his wit and the way he shows the blatant hypocrisy of Liberals. This video clearly shows proof on how unhinged and illogical "most" Liberals are. I say most, because I've had civil discussions concerning politics with a few Liberal friends and actually enjoyed the conversation and their feedback. You're not going to see that in this video clip. Steven Crowder and his crew was filming at the Texas Democrat Convention, when he spotted, the "Firebomb Lady." This woman found out where Crowder's van was located in Austin, TX and posted that people should firebomb the van. Crowder approached this woman and asked her why she would do such a thing, especially when it could've resulted with someone getting hurt. Truly pathetic response, not only by her, but the surrounding crowd of Liberals, who decided to voice their opinion. This is the result of the Liberal media, Liberal talk show hosts, Liberal celebrities and a few Democratic politicians uttering their daily, contemptuous rhetoric. This is the reason why there's such divisiveness between the two sides. I'm happy that there are some Democrats, who actually are fed up with this lack of civility and are participating in the #WalkAway movement. Partisan politics can work, if members from both sides can refrain from a confrontational attitude and discuss issues in a respectable way. For any Liberal who maintains that Republicans act just as bad, I would highly recommend that you take off your blindfold.

Do you have a mind of your own or do you enjoy quoting Fox news?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Address the video and stop deflecting. But but but alt right are bad is not a valid argument.

All they had to say was I didt wanna fire bomb your van but they couldn't even do that which leads me to believe they have no problem comniting violence.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I'm guessing FOX news, and radio giants like rush Limbaugh are just ants to you? In the past couple of years a saw a couple of "mainstream" conservative news networks pop up on my tv. Such as "one American news".

I'm sorry you're so caught up in the illusion that you can't see beyond your own team.

I came to the forum because it's annoying to see bias dividing Facebook-like garbage on a website like ATS.

These videos are made to get an emotional response. As without, so within. But enjoy your reaction responses and anti-liberal outrage.. Enjoy the illusion.

edit on 27-6-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join