It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Cloud (UK) Photo ENHANCED (June 2018)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: peacefulpete

I just don't want to read your posts

There's a simple solution to that.
www.psychologytoday.com...

Lol @ "confirmation bias."

Wrong, I made the thread about a cloud, and I don't care who thinks it's just a cloud.

However I don't like people arguing semantics about words like "contrast" after I just posted a quote and link, from a photography website, which clearly defines it. For example.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

All of my manipulated images are for colors ONLY

Why not say they’re you’re images? Instead you said...

Recently (June 18th) a gentleman in England stepped outside, and saw a cloud formation resembling a giant craft.

It was strange enough for him to take 3 photos of it, which he later sent to MUFON.

That’s a bit deceptive and for no reason.

Also, you can change the colours of an image by changing brightness, contrast, hue and white balance (just to name a few). Which way did you do it?
edit on 472018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Yes, you made a thread about a cloud. Well done.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

And, lenticulars are lovely. You must admit.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I do admit it. I like clouds. Here in the UK we are having a seemingly endless heatwave. Today we have clouds. Lovely.

No UFO clouds yet, though.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

What are your thoughts on my creating awesome threads about awesome videos,

I'll let you know when you do so.

This is... asking my thoughts?

My thoughts are...

That every thread I've made is about awesome topics that deserve intelligent thought and discussion.

That every thread seems to nosedive into stupid, disingenuous nonsense with WMD and InhaleExhale.

That I'd rather have 10 honest responses, instead of 1,000 responses arguing nonsense with WMD and InhaleExhale etc.

What do you think?

You got an honest response it's a cloud the other picture is a cloud and it doesn't matter how many times you put blah blah blah the evidence is in the HISTOGRAMS.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

All of my manipulated images are for colors ONLY

Why not say they’re you’re images? Instead you said...

Recently (June 18th) a gentleman in England stepped outside, and saw a cloud formation resembling a giant craft.

It was strange enough for him to take 3 photos of it, which he later sent to MUFON.

That’s a bit deceptive and for no reason.

Also, you can change the colours of an image by changing brightness, contrast, hue and white balance (just to name a few). Which way did you do it?

There's nothing deceptive there.

The English guy took his own 3 photos.

Completely unrelated to him, I played with the colors in his photos, which is why I called those versions "mine."

How did I do it? Increasing brightness, and increasing dark colors. NOT any changes with contrast, hue, or white balance.

That's why the photos are still the original photos, with exaggerated colors. It leaves the original image intact. Whereas increasing contrast changes the image itself. I didn't change hue or white balance but those probably changed automatically as part of my exaggerating the colors.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

False laws of Physics this will show you are talking BS.

First of all YOU cant dictate to other members where they can and can't post so lets have a look to prove a point to YOU

Here is a well exposed image below with its Histogram which show the values and levels on the picture, the extreme left is darks (black) if that has a large spike it would mean extreme shadows with NO detail. The right side is the lights if you have a large spike at that end you have BLOWN highlights they can't be recovered because the sensor has been over loaded.

Modern DSLR cameras can capture a lot of detail in shadows which CAN be recovered with software.

So lets have a look at YOU attempt with the cloud picture.

Large spike at left NO detail in shadow slightly smaller spike on right NOTHING much in between.

So now lets look at a typical histogram for a high contrast image.

Large spike on left NO detail in shadow smaller spike on right NOTHING much in between.

This lesson has been brought to you free of charge as you are an ATS member.

You're still not actually saying anything though. I said all along that I increase the bright and dark colors. It's not the same as CONTRAST.

I literally posted the definition of "contrast" for you, from a photography website.

All I see in your histogram reference is the representation of how I increased the bright and dark colors.

The histogram doesn't say that I increased contrast. It doesn't say anything about contrast.

It's irrelevant if the histogram looks similar to other photos' histograms.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

My thoughts are...

That every thread I've made is about awesome topics that deserve intelligent thought and discussion.

That every thread seems to nosedive into stupid, disingenuous nonsense with WMD and InhaleExhale.

That I'd rather have 10 honest responses, instead of 1,000 responses arguing nonsense with WMD and InhaleExhale etc.

What do you think?

You got an honest response it's a cloud the other picture is a cloud and it doesn't matter how many times you put blah blah blah the evidence is in the HISTOGRAMS.

Yes the histogram shows the evidence of increased bright and dark colors. It doesn't have anything to do with increased contrast.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Why are you getting so worked up over manipulates pictures of clouds?

I'm not lol. And that's also not English.

getting so worked up over manipulates pictures

Duhhhhhhhh

Yeah this type of language quoted below just shows precisely how calm and composed you are

You f*cked up a photo, so it's not a photo anymore, and now you're writing paragraphs about it. WMD please do not respond to any more of my posts, and please do not respond to any threads I make. My posts are not intended for you or your buddy InhaleExhale, or any other trolls. My posts and threads are intended for people who share a genuine interest in the topics that I post or make threads about, f*ckhead.

out of 3 or 4 thread the biggest derailment in all of them is how you respond people opinions that they have an interest in.

Their opinion vary and differ from yours and anyone responding with opinions or information that hurts your feelings start of as trolls and then as quoted above become something much more vulgar.

Honestly this is why I've been a member of ATS for years and never jumped into conversations much. I've spent the last few years READING the threads, out of genuine interest for the topics discussed.

Maybe you should have which may have given you a better grip how to express yourself and interact with others without the need for vulgar insults.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Why are you getting so worked up over manipulates pictures of clouds?

I'm not lol. And that's also not English.

getting so worked up over manipulates pictures

Duhhhhhhhh

Yeah this type of language quoted below just shows precisely how calm and composed you are

You f*cked up a photo, so it's not a photo anymore, and now you're writing paragraphs about it. WMD please do not respond to any more of my posts, and please do not respond to any threads I make. My posts are not intended for you or your buddy InhaleExhale, or any other trolls. My posts and threads are intended for people who share a genuine interest in the topics that I post or make threads about, f*ckhead.

out of 3 or 4 thread the biggest derailment in all of them is how you respond people opinions that they have an interest in.

Their opinion vary and differ from yours and anyone responding with opinions or information that hurts your feelings start of as trolls and then as quoted above become something much more vulgar.

Honestly this is why I've been a member of ATS for years and never jumped into conversations much. I've spent the last few years READING the threads, out of genuine interest for the topics discussed.

Maybe you should have which may have given you a better grip how to express yourself and interact with others without the need for vulgar insults.

Maybe you and WMD can just stop trolling me, and posting nonsense for weeks and weeks in a row, and filling my created threads with garbage. Which I believe is your goal. So my threads are filled with garbage from you and WMD, congratulations guys.

Now if anyone is interested in UFO's, and if they click the last post in my threads, they will see dozens of pages of garbage nonsense from InhaleExhale and WMD.

Good job guys! That will discourage people's interest in the topics, right? Mission accomplished?

Maybe you guys can stop responding to my posts and stop posting in my threads, as I asked both of you.

I honestly can't even take you guys seriously enough to even believe you're real people expressing real thoughts.

I called you guys trolls because I believe you're trolls.

Heck I bet you guys make money by trolling and ruining the conversations of ATS.

You guys are just like the YouTube trolls, who I also don't believe are real people expressing real thoughts.

What do you guys do when you're not focused on trolling peacefulpete? Do you spend your time trolling YouTube or do you only troll ATS? Just wondered.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I think it's past your bedtime.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

I think it's past your bedtime.

Thanks for reminding me that I wanted to group you together with InhaleExhale and WMD. You 3 guys are obnoxious, disingenuous, and obvious trolls, with obviously no interest in any of the topics that you guys post about lol.

I'd like all 3 of you guys to not respond to my posts, and not post in my threads... Please? lol.

Pretty please with sugar on top?

I think it's past your bedtime baby cakes lol.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

So anyone who disagrees with you AND proves you wrong, is a troll?

Projection much?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Soon as he mentioned “SecureTeam”, I stopped watching.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

So anyone who disagrees with you AND proves you wrong, is a troll?

Projection much?

You're the 4th troll I wanted to request to please stop posting to me, and in threads I make.

I don't even know how you think "disagreement" could be an element of the thread. I never told anyone how to interpret the photo, for example.

If you're referring to the troll-factory "disagreeing" about how the original photos were color-manipulated: That doesn't count as a disagreement.

The color-manipulation is not only obvious, it's also easy to replicate, with easy and free software.

The original photos are available to download from MUFON, and there's any number of free photo-editing programs to download.

All anyone has to do, to validate how the images were color-manipulated, is simply to repeat the process yourselves. You would get the SAME EXACT IMAGE if you increased the light and dark colors enough.

There's also no disagreement possible about what the term "contrast" means re: photo-editing, AFTER THE DEFINITION WAS POSTED, and link posted to the photography website that has that definition.

And no one proved anyone wrong about anything, what are you even talking about lol.

Do you think someone proved that I was wrong how the photos were color-manipulated? Because that didn't happen.

I've been saying the same exact description of how the photos' colors were manipulated, only, and that stands as fact, regardless all the banter.

I consider the group of you as trolls because you all seem like genuine trolls. I can't even take you guys seriously if I tried. Like just in your quoted post, you're referring to things that didn't happen in the conversation lol.

edit on 4-7-2018 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Soon as he mentioned “SecureTeam”, I stopped watching.

Nothing is from Secureteam.

MUFON is where the photos are from, and you can download them from MUFON's site, to study them on your computer (if you want to). You can use free software (like Picasa) to increase the bright and dark colors, and you'll get the darker images (making the cloud more visible).

You can also just look at the photos on MUFON's site without downloading them, if you prefer. The photo online can be zoomed in quite close already.

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL PHOTO ON MUFON'S SITE:

www.mufoncms.com...

The only thing that was said is that the case was HEARD ABOUT from Secureteam.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Thanks! I am in good company then.

Who died and put you in charge of ATS?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I’ll reply to whoever I want. Not happy with it? Don’t make a thread on an open forum.

But keep manipulating images of clouds and saying they’re UFOs. It’s hilarious!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

My thoughts are...

What do you think?

Yes the histogram shows the evidence of increased bright and dark colors. It doesn't have anything to do with increased contrast.

Oh by the way I don't post in all your threads the only one that springs to mind is your inside a ufo one which was so poor quality it could have been anywhere, YOU seem to be the problem on your own threads even when proved wrong, just read your thread on the Tesla in space by the way YOU cant know what size the Moon would be compared to the car unless you know focal length and distance between camera closest object and furthest object.

The real problem is YOU really don't know what your talking about so here is the description of the histogram showing high contrast

Here is your picture and histogram spike at opposite end very little information in between.

This is what the histograms represent

A HIGH CONTRAST image will have 2 spikes and very little information between like the histogram for YOUR altered cloud shot. You probably don't even know the digital sensor in a mobile phone or camera is actually only sensative to black/white and shades of gray. It has a Bayer filter over it which looks like this

Using that the electronics in the camera decide what colour to show for each pixel and generates the jpeg image some camera phones can now save a RAW file which gives a file with the raw data for each pixel it means larger file size so more detail can be extracted but still have issues due to very small sensors used.

YOU created a picture with only darktones for most of the picture and orange tones for the clouds and you accuse others of altering the pictures

As for having no interest in the subject the reason I joined was to see good evidence so far it's people like you and BS from youtube videos.

Some of us on here spend the winter nights or any dark night in the middle of nowhere taking pictures of the night sky with semi pro/pro and even observatory equipment as can be seen here.

Calling all Astrophotographers

Some of mine

What happens with 150 houses & street lights around you at high iso f4 20 seconds iso 3200

Then with the orange glow removed.

Members on that thread HELP each other and listen to tips given and with all those hours spent all around the world in 5 years no Mog from Zog yet!

If I see something I think is the real deal I will back it, anything else I will show why I think it's wrong.

So pull your neck in you may actually learn something on here.

edit on 5-7-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2018 by wmd_2008 because: info added

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join