It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dolan's Lecture At The Alien Cosmic Expo In Toronto 06/23/2018

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Sometimes, you need to remain sceptical when you're interested in the study of UFOs. Too many believers are extremely gullible and are often conned into believing just about anything pertaining to the UFO phenomenon. Case in point, would be the many fans and subscribers, of YouTube's Secureteam 10, which has been debunked as a "hoax" channel, by continuously misrepresenting the truth and manufacturing phony "ET" news stories. One guy, who I feel has "the creds," because of his experience and past research on the subject of UFOs, would be Richard Dolan. The following YouTube clip is on Richard's latest lecture, which took place on June 23, 2018, at the Alien Cosmic Expo in Toronto. If you're a fan of Richard Dolan, or are interested in the study of UFOs, I highly recommend you set aside some time to watch this 1 hr. and 50 minute video. Some of the things that Dolan states in this video are:

...it's real (the UFO phenomenon) and they're here
...global elitists are making moves to initiate a post human utopia
...the militaries around the world have engaged an alien presence
...black budget money is being used to further develop underground bases and systems, as well as off planet operations
...the secret space program does exist and it's a very expensive operation
...Trump's "Space Force" was inevitable to happen and space will be (and probably already is) weaponized
...the UFO coverup has facilitated the development of a breakaway civilization
...we live in a variety of "realities": a mass reality, a academic reality, a classified reality, a breakaway reality, and a ET reality

edit on 6/27/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

...it's real (the UFO phenomenon) and they're here

Been saying this since i registered.

People round here only want to discuss old "well what was it" cases but with this we are finally getting somewhere. Good job shawmanfromny.

S&F Keep up the good work and keep the info rolling in.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
UFOlogy has become an analog for religion.

We’ll never know until it happens…

Happens?

I'll never ( Will) tell

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I'm skeptical.

Does he offer even so much as a single shred of evidence for these claims?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Tagging to watch later. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I'm skeptical.

Dolan has a website with a series of articles he has written. He has a good introductory UFO article here .

He certainly has reasons for his beliefs that he discusses in the video, some of it is pretty thin though.

Interesting he claims Knapp found people at area 51 to confirm Bob Lazaars story but they all wound up refusing to go public. Anyone else have information on this ? See 26:05 - 26:30 in the youtube video above.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I'm skeptical.

The first part of the video he reads and shows declassified documents by the CIA, Air force, Army etc etc. I guess they were all FOS when they claim the subject has the highest classification of anything in the country. The CIA wants you to believe everything is a conspiracy (1967 is when they coined the term to fight the JFK assassination theories) If you watched the video you would have answered your question..

I like Dolan and Knapp and do believe they try to do a good job when dealing with this horribly unaccepted subject.... especially when dealing with skeptics.. S&F for posting

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The CIA wants you to believe everything is a conspiracy (1967 is when they coined the term to fight the JFK assassination theories)

The CIA didn't invent the term at all. They popularised it.
Etymology
This gives a link to: The Journal of Mental Science, Volume 16 [1870] which seems to be the earliest usage.

ZeroHedge & Paul Craig Roberts have no idea what they're talking about.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Dolan’s two heavily-researched books “UFOs and the National Security State” volumes 1941-1973 and 1973-1991 are IMO the best of the genre. I hope he is working on a new volume covering 1991-present day.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Engaged eh...

Good luck you brave homo sapiens, you will be able to mentally grasp that you actually can't touch the stars let alone reach for them.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I'm skeptical.

reply posted by: 111DPKING111

Dolan has a website with a series of articles he has written. He has a good introductory UFO article here .

He certainly has reasons for his beliefs that he discusses in the video, some of it is pretty thin though.

so...no
edit on 9-7-2018 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Sometimes, you need to remain sceptical when you're interested in the study of UFOs. Too many believers are extremely gullible and are often conned into believing just about anything pertaining to the UFO phenomenon. Case in point, would be the many fans and subscribers, of YouTube's Secureteam 10, which has been debunked as a "hoax" channel, by continuously misrepresenting the truth and manufacturing phony "ET" news stories. One guy, who I feel has "the creds," because of his experience and past research on the subject of UFOs, would be Richard Dolan.
snip

Yes, your opening sentence is right on the money. But very few of the multitude that researches UFOs, and there really is nothing to research except what's been handed down from mouth to mouth, do not qualify as as sceptical (I prefer the American version, skeptical). Richard Dolan is NOT skeptical, he is a believer. And when you are a believer you have an automatic strike against you for a believer cannot be skeptical.

Richard Dolan believes a saucer crashed near Roswell and promotes such. He is not interested in promoting the truth and he believes all of the wrong things about UFOlogy and alleged aliens.

Years ago, when he first started out we communicated. I told him that the lights in the photo he was using on his website of the Washington, DC capitol were not UFOs but were the reflections of the lamps in front of the Capitol. He didn't want to buy it. The only thing he's done is collate other peoples' material (reports, etc.), some research and, bingo!, he's written a book that contains mostly known information.

He's difficult to listen to, if you're an oldie in UFOlogy. If you're new, he'll impress you as do all of the other mongers out there.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: The Shrike

So you and Dolan disagreed on an old UFO case, and that made you upset enough to hold a grudge all these years and then find the time to disparage him in this thread tonight?

I can understand where you are coming from...

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

So you and Dolan disagreed on an old UFO case, and that made you upset enough to hold a grudge all these years and then find the time to disparage him in this thread tonight?

I can understand where you are coming from...

No, that's not the way at all. I don't hold a grudge over such a silly thing. It just made me dislike him which was strengthened by his incredulous yapping. He doesn't know any more about UFOs and alleged aliens than any one on this forum. But he is considered an authority and is frequently featured as one and he always says the same thing. Since there is nothing new in UFOlogy and hasn't since the 1950s he doesn't have anything new to add. Who cares about old government documents classified or not? I'll disparage him every chance I get just as Stanton Friedman is disparaged by a lot of forum members. No difference between 'em.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Personally, I enjoy Richard Dolan, and currently, he seems to be one of the more level headed people in the field. But, as you said, he does simply rehash others content, whether true or not. To me, he is just able to communicate the information better than a lot of other "researchers." He does seem to be putting out more of his lectures on youtube recently, and he started doing a livestream, one a week if i remember correctly. I was able to tune into last weeks and got a question answered.

Thanks for your story, by the way.
edit on 25-7-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

top topics

join