It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PA police should strike over justified Rose defensive shooting criminal charges

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

This wasn't quite the parkland shooter.
This was an innocent kid in a car who ran from a cop.
How about the cops don't shoot innocent kids in the back?
How about the cop chase the kid down?
Is shooting the only option?
What happened to 'you cant outrun the radio?"

I wonder if the pa cops will strike in protest of this as the op suggested.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

This kid did NOTHING but run, no gunshot residue on his hands..etc, etc.
Only a pussy shoots a kid in the back..oh and the cop who shot the kid has changed his story a few times..bad shoot period.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I was going with the "facts" ::cough:: that Rose had GSR on his hands and a clip in his possession.
Being in the car during a drive-by is accessory to a crime.
I don't usually condone shooting anyone but for those already a known danger to the public I don't have an issue with it.

Seems like facts are flying high and loose here though.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Shot a kid in the back. Running away. Oh black kid running away. Must have done something.
These cops need to face murder charges.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

It's a bigger shame to be burying a seventeen year old honor roll student.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Shot a kid in the back. Running away. Oh black kid running away. Must have done something.
These cops need to face murder charges.

They won't be punished, they will be quietly relocated, emboldened and primed to do it again.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
from the op....

In response, police officers all over PA should stop coming to work until new laws are passed to protect officers from malicious prosecutions. They should show these animals what life is like without law enforcement. Especially when those same people risk losing their livelihood over a good shoot and some angry idiots. Let the citizens of PA see that police protect them from the same animals they're protesting for. And it is very clear these criminal charges are politically motivated. Either that, or the cowardly justice system is scared of little protesters. I stand with Officer Michael Rosfeld.

and more...

Heart breaking to see this young officer handled so poorly.

How is this any different from the mass shooting in Texas where a citizen pursued the shooter and took him down?

He took off running (only guilty people do that)

It is OK to shoot someone in the back when you're protecting the community from that person.

In a situation like the one above, where you stopped a person that had just been involved in a shooting, if I was the officer responding you would not have been leaving that scene in handcuffs any more than the gentleman in Texas who stopped a mass shooter did. I understand where you are coming from though. Shooting someone in the back always sounds/looks bad. But in this case, it seems justified to me at least knowing PA law.

and then

If that is indeed the circumstances, I will be the first to admit I was dead wrong about this

And then one wonders why anyone would run from the cops, especially in Pennsylvania, and especially is one is black.
The fact that these statements come from a retired leo scares the crap out of me.
Twisting the law to justify shooting someone in the back should scare the crap out of all of us.
In Pa all a cop has to say is "i believed he was a threat" and then blast away.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Looks like the local beauty supply shop is primed to be burned down...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join