It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left 2018: Unhinged

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: toysforadults

Sooner or later, the Leftists (calling themselves Dems) will be back in power and its going to get really ugly for Trumps America. They wont be content with winning politically. They are going to demand and legislate retribution against Trumps America. So rather than worrying about politcs while drowning in a demographic wave, I would suggest you do the best you can do to get prepared for the worst.

Realistically this is how American politics works anymore. One side takes power, undoes everything the other did, things stay generally bad and the people blame the other tribe. Problem is, things are getting so bad and have been for so long, that society is barely able to function. Divide and conquer at its absolute best.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I'm beginning to think they want a civil war (the leadership) simply because their agenda is on the verge of a multi-generational undoing. So how do they get power back? They stoke division, ruin the country, then pick up the pieces and place themselves back on top.

The concerning thing to me is what they want to accomplish seems to be evil. A soft, white genocide, and a slave state of other races. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen (and truly dystopian). Democrats used to be the party of labor unions, fair trade, the working man, etc. Now they're the party of minorities and victims, only. Once in a while they pay homage to their old classes when they feel them slipping away, but for the most part they demonize those ideals and people.

Can any of the dems here tell me why I should vote dem in november?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SigrunZirud

Problem is, things are getting so bad and have been for so long, that society is barely able to function. Divide and conquer at its absolute best

That's the biggest bunch of bologna I've heard in quite some time. Society is functioning just fine. The media would have you believe otherwise, but I live near and work with people I disagree w/politically. We all get along just fine. This narrative started with twitter reporting, when they started thinking twitter was a barometer for public opinion (because it confirmed their biases). Twitter is a vile place, especially for politics. There are a few positive communities and uses for twitter, but for the most part, it is designed for ad-hom vitriol.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SigrunZirud

Watching CNN is a JOY tonight! This Carl Bernstein dude might jump off a roof if Bob Mueller doesn't charge President Trump with a crime.

"Trump has amassed too much power! Mueller must stop him, we're all doooooomed!"

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Oh wow, another left is unhinged thread..how refreshing

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Society is functioning just fine.

... if it's only goals are to pollute the planet and to exploit the livestock of sheeple. Rich.

"I'll be fine like powder coc aine."

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Personally I don’t watch CNN, but that certainly does sound entertaining. That’s just what cable news is though, entertainment for one side or the other. If you’re interested in a good read check out ‘Amusing Ourselves to Death’ by Neil Postman

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I wouldn’t say society is functioning just fine as a whole. We have had a congress that realistically hasn’t done much of anything in over a decade, and yet people keep re-electing them and expecting new results. That to me tells me that society is not functioning just fine.

I do agree with you though that in general most people get along with each other just fine. I mean, honestly we all want basically the same things out of life, we just don’t agree on how to go about it.

The media for sure only shows the extremes on both sides, but look at the sheer amount of people who view those extremes as representative of the other tribe is crazy to me. In my opinion, this tactic is creating an ever growing rift within society and to me represents a society that is barely able to function.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yesterday was a pretty good example of unhinged lefty's praying for dead people to be Trump's fault so they can celebrate

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
all this left/right crap is pathetic. 2 sides to one coin. same old same old. been so forever.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Add to the list:

Minors assaulted at Whataburger for wearing MAGA hat

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Leftist protesters interfere with ICE raid of sex trafficking ring

www.abovetopsecret.com...

New reports of deranged leftists coming in every day.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Can any of the dems here tell me why I should vote dem in november?

I would love to see the answer to that question.
Are they actually for anything because it seems to me the anti trump isn't working.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It's working like a charme.

If there is a silver lining in Donald Trump’s sadistic presidency, we saw it on vivid display on June 26. The victories of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ben Jealous against establishment candidates confirm what many have been saying since last year, that Trump is one of the greatest recruiting tools the left has ever had. He is, as it were, a personification and distillation of all the evils of neoliberal capitalism, all the decadence, the corruption, the awe-inspiring greed and misanthropy, the savage disregard for humanity and all things living in the cause of a debased and orgiastic self-glorification whose telos is the self-immolation of civilization itself. Combined with the success of Bernie Sanders’ campaign, the barbarity of the Trump administration is inspiring a new generation of leftists.

Let’s just take a moment to revel in and reflect on the victories of June 26. In themselves they might not seem like much, at least in light of the enormity of the crises we’re facing, but it’s clear, at any rate, that Nancy Pelosi is wrong: it isn’t just one or a few districts we’re talking about, it’s a nationwide groundswell of activism against the kind of politics she symbolizes, namely obedient service to the corporate sector. She and her fellow decaying sacks of skin at the summit of the centrist power-hierarchy are on their way out, both politically and, happily, even existentially.

www.counterpunch.org...

Glimmers of hope indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join