It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left 2018: Unhinged

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Afraid you are sadly mistaken. The GOP needs 10+ more seats in the Senate to actually run the government (and they would need to replace the RINOs, like McCain, with real Republicans). Then you’ll have an argument that the Republicans run the government. Without a super majority in the House and the Senate, neither party “runs” the government.

Can they not pass what they like, with a favorable president in the WH that will most likely not veto their bills?

No matter. You do not do the OP any favors, as you only prove that the Republicans are part of the problem in DC.

If the GOP actually ran the government, things would be exponentially better than they have already become, even with the Democratic, RINO, and never Trump obstructionists attempting to block every postive change since Jan 20, 2016.

Sure. Tell yourself whatever you like.

Fact remains, the Republicans are in charge in DC.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

This will probably be a very effective campaign ad.

Hope they run more like it.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Even a lot of hardline Dem's I know have stopped defending them.

I've never been a Republican in my life and still to this day one of the main reasons I support Trump is because of how much the establishment and media hate him.

It's crazy to see this many people siding with the MSM and corporate oligarchy.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: introvert

Voting Republican full ticket. Trump agenda

Jesus. You guys are worse that those Obama "Hope and Change" nuts.

The propaganda has worked well.

Why is it that anyone who disagrees with you is a victim of propaganda? If all it takes is disagreement, then you are no different. Except for the fact that you go out of your way to show how much you disagree. You touch the surface of context so you can say you are on topic but most of your posts are just the same tired garbage.

I know you will never see it or admit it, but, you are the perfect example of modern liberal. Whatever you complain about most is what you are most guilty of. Deflection - check. Falling for propaganda - check. Introducing fluff buzz words - check.

The OP is correct. I had, past tense, several friends who are devout liberals. It is impossible to even try to talk to them any more. One is a guy whose brain shorts out and he starts babbling gibberish he heard on some liberal website somewhere and its painfully obvious he doesn't even know what it means. He just parrots what he heard and keeps repeating, "I know whats going on - you just don't get it." Its been a long time since I met anyone that out of touch with reality. The other is a woman who, when confronted with anything remotely pro-Trump, shouts, "Willfully ignorant!", then runs away crying before anyone can offer an alternate opinion. I have seen her do this on multiple occasions. These are not some special ed version of liberals reserved for the loony bin. These are the average run of the mill liberals down the street in any town USA.

You people need to get help...seriously. If that vagina hat didn't come with a script for xanax get yourself to a doctor...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Also, I don't think you guys would know what conservatism is if it sat on your face and called itself Stormy Daniels. Trump isn't a conservative and is not projecting pro-constitutional ideals.

Quite the opposite, actually.

Good god!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Oh please ... I'm not going to get between you and Introvert ... but you, yourself and MAANY others here deploy a "everyone I don't agree with is either illiterate, illogical, or a stupid propagandist" tactic.

Physician, heal thyself.

edit on 27-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Good little extremist.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Do you not see how some conservatives act?
Just like some of the libs

Some assholes on both sides so why won't you acknowledge that?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Do you not see how some conservatives act?
Just like some of the libs

Some assholes on both sides so why won't you acknowledge that?

Some can't.

The programming you know.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Cool , another Left Vs Right mud sling fest.

Bow down before the one you serve.
You're going to get what you deserve
Bigly !

I doubt you care, but this is the kind of thing that makes me not like the assholes on your side.

It's almost like you honestly think that ALL people who don't hate Trump are less intelligent than those who do. And as with the immigration issue, most are afraid to let their true colors show and just say they want open borders, I wonder if you really think that and believe it.

I don't know, but if I was to peg an opinion as "low information" driven, it would be that one.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You don't like the assholes on "their" side ... but you're fine when the assholes on the "other side" do the same and worse?

Sure, only one "side" comes up with absolutist statements like "all" and "every", right?

Nah.
Stop doing the same thing and your argument will have more heft.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

And as with the immigration issue, most are afraid to let their true colors show and just say they want open borders, I wonder if you really think that and believe it.

That or they don't give in to terrorist demands that easy.

Makes me wonder what made you give up on human rights and some compassion so quickly?
edit on 27-6-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I doubt you care, but this is the kind of thing that makes me not like the assholes on your side.

You are right to doubt.
I don't care about Republican or Democrats I care about what's happening to your country and the effect that is having on this web site.

It's almost like you honestly think that ALL people who don't hate Trump are less intelligent than those who do.

I don't think that.

And as with the immigration issue, most are afraid to let their true colors show and just say they want open borders, I wonder if you really think that and believe it.

On the immigration issue I've said many times here that I don't agree with open borders and that immigration needs to be controlled , at the moment it is being used for political capital.

I don't know, but if I was to peg an opinion as "low information" driven, it would be that one.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Lol that's why he placed the most constitutional justice in the last4decades on the supreme court? 😂 😂

Jaden

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You don't like the assholes on "their" side ... but you're fine when the assholes on the "other side" do the same and worse?

Sure, only one "side" comes up with absolutist statements like "all" and "every", right?

Nah.
Stop doing the same thing and your argument will have more heft.

I don't like assholes in general, and yes, my side has them too. I just don't see this from anyone but progressives, and it has been going on since before the election. The arrogance is palpable, and hugely misguided. You aren't more intelligent because you have a different political bent. You just have different life experiences that molded you to think like you do.

I guess it's the only thing y'all can cling to when we happily admit Trump is a jerk, we just think he's a better option than what we could have gotten. And the fact that he's getting a few good things done, must really irritate.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

That or they don't give in to terrorist demands that easy.

Makes me wonder what made you give up on human rights and some compassion so quickly?

I'll need you to explain that one to me. How exactly does wanting secure borders equate to not having compassion?

Do you have a special place in your heart for people who run stop signs? Or people who drink and drive?

If you think a law like the one that exists to protect our borders is unjust, fix it. Do something. Trying to virtue signal me into shame sure as # isn't going to do anything but make me realize how ignorant you really are.

This is the liberal mindset that I am 100% against. And I really don't think I'm alone on that.
edit on 27-6-2018 by network dude because: bad sler

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Trump-Putin Summit Announced.
www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

LOL. Unaffordable health care that you don't have to opt-in to if you don't want to as opposed to own affordable healthcare that was driven up in price and mandated for you to have to buy or pay a fee to the government / tax for getting nothing in return? Get out of here with that crap

Jaden

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Supreme Court deals a blow to public unions.
www.npr.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Why is it that anyone who disagrees with you is a victim of propaganda?

Where did I say "anyone"?

If all it takes is disagreement, then you are no different. Except for the fact that you go out of your way to show how much you disagree. You touch the surface of context so you can say you are on topic but most of your posts are just the same tired garbage.

Ok.

I know you will never see it or admit it, but, you are the perfect example of modern liberal. Whatever you complain about most is what you are most guilty of. Deflection - check. Falling for propaganda - check. Introducing fluff buzz words - check.

Ok.

The OP is correct. I had, past tense, several friends who are devout liberals. It is impossible to even try to talk to them any more. One is a guy whose brain shorts out and he starts babbling gibberish he heard on some liberal website somewhere and its painfully obvious he doesn't even know what it means. He just parrots what he heard and keeps repeating, "I know whats going on - you just don't get it." Its been a long time since I met anyone that out of touch with reality. The other is a woman who, when confronted with anything remotely pro-Trump, shouts, "Willfully ignorant!", then runs away crying before anyone can offer an alternate opinion. I have seen her do this on multiple occasions. These are not some special ed version of liberals reserved for the loony bin. These are the average run of the mill liberals down the street in any town USA.

That's an anecdotal logical fallacy. I could easily fabricate a story about republicans/conservatives and claim they are run of the mill, average Right Wingers.

What you say may sound good to the nutters, but it doesn't mean much at all.

You people need to get help...seriously. If that vagina hat didn't come with a script for xanax get yourself to a doctor...

Sure. I hope you feel better getting all that bull# out.

Let me know when you want to actually address the specifics of what I said, and not lash out like an emotional nitwit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join