It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left 2018: Unhinged

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Petty and pathetic -- the left in a nutshell.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

These threads ousting the left for their protesting and calls for violence is amusing too. Again if their side is doing it then it is ok.
Violence and calls for it are not ok. It's amusing though that the people on here that lean right would have you think they never talk like that.

Never mind the threads and posts about a border wall and towers with snipers and shoot to kill orders.

I know I know. That's different. People are breaking the law maaaaaaan. So it's cool to kill them.

Its a joke.

This is all such bull#.
The reality is some people from both sides are unhinged and are behaving the same way.
But it's only ok if the side you land on is doing it.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: toysforadults

The left is like a five year old kid throwing a fit in the toy isle.
Their true colors are showing and I must admit I'm enjoying the show.

Strange how people see different things cause I feel the same way about the right

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

1. You wouldn't know propaganda if it bit you on the ass, this much is evident.

Sure.

2. Ignoring the fundamental theme of the OP and instead dribbling on about corporate shills, incompetent fools, conservatism and Stormy Daniels is the very definition of deflection. You're on fire today - that's 2 for 2. Not bad.

I directly addressed what was in the OP. Which, funny enough, is about corporate shills and such.

I'm not sure what your point is. You've not addressed what I posted, which is on topic and relevant to the OP.

Can you comment on that?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

These threads ousting the left for their protesting and calls for violence is amusing too. Again if their side is doing it then it is ok.
Violence and calls for it are not ok. It's amusing though that the people on here that lean right would have you think they never talk like that.

Never mind the threads and posts about a border wall and towers with snipers and shoot to kill orders.

I know I know. That's different. People are breaking the law maaaaaaan. So it's cool to kill them.

Its a joke.

This is all such bull#.
The reality is some people from both sides are unhinged and are behaving the same way.
But it's only ok if the side you land on is doing it.

Of course. Both sides are guilty of stuff like this and that is why the video in the OP is propaganda. It provides a very narrow view, devoid of complete context, for the specific purpose of political propaganda.

What's really a joke is that the OP obviously put their foot in their mouths, not thinking before posting, and now the twitter kids are coming in to play deflection.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
You do not like the truth?

The government is ran by republicans and even have the White House. Correct?

Why are you blaming the "unhinged" Left for something the Right has complete control over?

Methinks you are buying in to propaganda and bull#.

Maybe you didn't notice our mass media is the propaganda arm of the Democrat party. They're all left wing activists.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

OK, so talking about the OP linked video "The Left in 2018; Unhinged" (same as thread title) is 'deflection' whereas dribbling on about your feelings towards the OPs opinion is 'on topic'.

Got it.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
You can tell the Left is unhinged by their off topic rantings and responses to this OP. Also, their propensity for violent confrontation doesn’t help their cause. Quite the opposite...they are literally forcing people not to vote for them.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

Why are you blaming the "unhinged" Left for something the Right has complete control over?

Maybe you didn't notice our mass media is the propaganda arm of the Democrat party. They're all left wing activists.

Ok. How does that apply to what I actually said?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I totaly agree with your sentiment. My primary interest is economics and business. I could give a snip about the social justice crap. That said, I probably wont be voting at all. The Repukes do nothing, never solve anything and arent true to their platform and all the Dems do is give out freebies to their special interest groups at everyone elses expense.

But in all of this I recognize the demographic truth and it is told here.
www.businessinsider.com...-than-one-year-ago-she-was-still-worki ng-as-a-bartender-in-new-york-4

Sooner or later, the Leftists (calling themselves Dems) will be back in power and its going to get really ugly for Trumps America. They wont be content with winning politically. They are going to demand and legislate retribution against Trumps America. So rather than worrying about politcs while drowning in a demographic wave, I would suggest you do the best you can do to get prepared for the worst.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Voting Republican full ticket. Trump agenda

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Worked out real well for Alexandria ocasio Cortez who just beat Joe crowley.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

For me the economy and smaller government that doesn't think it can pick winners and losers is the primary objective.

I could give a snip about the social justice crap.

I actually do care about social issues but I don't think it's the governments job to fix them. The governments job is security really and I'm ok with emergency services and you know, inspecting bridges things that it should be doing.

My stance on social issues is that if the government gets out of the damn way it's our job as a culture and population to solve those issues it's not the government job to legislate feel good policy.

That's when good intentions pave the road to hell. Just ask South Africa.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Hell yeah. Vote straight down party lines
Hahaha

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

OK, so talking about the OP linked video "The Left in 2018; Unhinged" (same as thread title) is 'deflection' whereas dribbling on about your feelings towards the OPs opinion is 'on topic'.

Got it.

Yes, you apparently did not like what I had to say, so you are trying to change the focus back to only the video, though you admit that my post was relevant to the OP's opinion. You are deflecting from my comments and trying to narrow the focus.

Fine. I'm not going to fall for it, but that's fine.

Now, would you like to comment on what I specifically said about the OP's comments, or not?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Metallicus

Worked out real well for Alexandria ocasio Cortez who just beat Joe crowley.

Doesn’t matter who won because they are both losers.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Jesus. You guys are worse that those Obama "Hope and Change" nuts.

The propaganda has worked well.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I just want to thank you for providing a shinning example of what it is I don't like.

Thanks!!

Afraid you are sadly mistaken. The GOP needs 10+ more seats in the Senate to actually run the government (and they would need to replace the RINOs, like McCain, with real Republicans). Then you’ll have an argument that the Republicans run the government. Without a super majority in the House and the Senate, neither party “runs” the government.

If the GOP actually ran the government, things would be exponentially better than they have already become, even with the Democratic, RINO, and never Trump obstructionists attempting to block every postive change since Jan 20, 2016.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Flavian

It is starting to make to seriously question just what is happening to us and why?

Seeing as they are usually a continuation of previous administrations even if it's "opposite" parties (Obama had a very similar foreign policy, and also bolstered the patriot act)...

I'd say it's to keep us arguing about small insignificant issues, while they continue doing what the lobbyists and corporations bought them in to do.

Yup and they done a real good job this time.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Great synopsis of how these people, let's not even call them the left let's call them corpratist shills who are afraid to end their financial gravy train by selling us out to corporations looking for major handouts and increased taxes.

Donald Trump has placed lobbyists, professional corporate shills, in charge of the agencies that regulate them. He has simultaneously signed a tax cut that will benefit corporations and a budget that will cause the deficit to skyrocket... while benefiting corporations. Trump's mercantilism will be good for the 1% who owe no loyalty to any one country, and bad for American consumers. And you need to be an American citizen to vote... or is that going to be "fixed?"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join