It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left 2018: Unhinged

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Great video from the Daily Wire. I've become a big fan of Ben Shapiro and Dan Bongino lately they are the only 2 right wing political analyst I can stand to listen to. One of the things I really like is that they come with information and facts. It's not all rhetoric and feelings based perspectives. They are somewhat partisan but in today's world of incredibly fragmented social paradigms and extremism it's very hard not to take a somewhat partisan stance.

Great synopsis of how these people, let's not even call them the left let's call them corpratist shills who are afraid to end their financial gravy train by selling us out to corporations looking for major handouts and increased taxes.

If you haven't noticed there's been an increase in taxes along with an increase subsidization from government.

Daily Wire

"Voters have a clear choice in 2018, the Democrat Party is the party of obstruction and extreme rhetoric while the Republican Party is working to deliver a stronger economy for all Americans," RNC spokesman Steve Guest told The Daily Wire.

I agree. I totally support the Trump agenda and we've come to a point where our voice has been silenced in mainstream culture yet we are the majority. How did this happen? How did it become dangerous to have conservative values or more libertarian/ constitutionalist ideal sets?

I remember reading on here for years about how they are going to make constitutionalist and patriots look like terrorist and the bad guys. It seems as if that is becoming reality.

I don't know about the rest of you but I will be voting Republican in the midterms not because I like the Republicans but I am voting to support the Trump agenda. He's not perfect, I wish he would keep his mouth shut sometimes but this government is run by incompetent people who need to be managed/ fired/ outed and corporate shills.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It really seems a mental illness or something. The liberal friends i used to have no longer talk to me. I really haven't changed but they seem to have devolved to the point they can't handle anything not just politics anything. Seem to all trying to get on disability or something.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You are correct, it is pathetic. You possibly have a short memory though as Obama had a similar reaction from the right - which was equally pathetic.

And it isn't just in America, this reflects politics in many countries at the moment. It is starting to make to seriously question just what is happening to us and why?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I don't know about the rest of you but I will be voting Republican in the midterms not because I like the Republicans but I am voting to support the Trump agenda. He's not perfect, I wish he would keep his mouth shut sometimes but this government is run by incompetent people who need to be managed/ fired/ outed and corporate shills.

Not sure if you know this or not, but the government is ran by Republicans. They are in charge.

Trump being the head of that snake, and an incompetent corporate shill himself. So your saying the government is run by incompetent fools, yet you are going to vote for the incompetent fools that are running it.

Also, I don't think you guys would know what conservatism is if it sat on your face and called itself Stormy Daniels. Trump isn't a conservative and is not projecting pro-constitutional ideals.

Quite the opposite, actually.
edit on 27-6-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I just want to thank you for providing a shinning example of what it is I don't like.

Thanks!!

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

It's new, it's different, its in-you-face and it simply shows the conduct of the Democrats and their supporters in the last 2 years. No RNC member is shown, no RNC message is specifically announced, instead, they've changed gears and taken a different tact.......they now have a new strategy moving into the midterms.

Show everyone who the Democrats and their supporters really are, how they really conduct themselves, what they really think - their own words and actions will be their downfall.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

They can't help themselves you can say, hey we don't like how you talk to us and they act like you didn't even say it and continue demeaning you and name calling.

The Hillarity ensues.
edit on 27-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

It is starting to make to seriously question just what is happening to us and why?

Seeing as they are usually a continuation of previous administrations even if it's "opposite" parties (Obama had a very similar foreign policy, and also bolstered the patriot act)...

I'd say it's to keep us arguing about small insignificant issues, while they continue doing what the lobbyists and corporations bought them in to do.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

I just want to thank you for providing a shinning example of what it is I don't like.

Thanks!!

You do not like the truth?

The government is ran by republicans and even have the White House. Correct?

Why are you blaming the "unhinged" Left for something the Right has complete control over?

Methinks you are buying in to propaganda and bull#.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yup, I agree. This is why I don't necessarily support the Republican party but I do support the Trump agenda.

He hasn't really tackled the campaign finance reform issue that's been dismantling our country driving taxes up so a few corporations spend millions lobbying congress for tax breaks and subsidization while they continue to produce lower quality products for higher cost but we have been moving in a better direction on trade and a few other key issues.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Not sure if you know this or not, but the government is ran by Republicans. They are in charge.

Trump being the head of that snake, and an incompetent corporate shill himself. So your saying the government is run by incompetent fools, yet you are going to vote for the incompetent fools that are running it.

Also, I don't think you guys would know what conservatism is if it sat on your face and called itself Stormy Daniels. Trump isn't a conservative and is not projecting pro-constitutional ideals.

Quite the opposite, actually.

What do you think about the latest official RNC campaign ad linked in the OP as the focus point called

"The Left in 2018: Unhinged"

because I notice you've not said anything about it. Care to comment on its contents? or not really?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Cool , another Left Vs Right mud sling fest.

Bow down before the one you serve.
You're going to get what you deserve
Bigly !

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What do you think about the latest official RNC campaign ad linked in the OP as the focus point called

It's an obvious propaganda video.

because I notice you've not said anything about it. Care to comment on its contents? or not really?

Didn't like what I had to say about the rest of the OP, huh? Come in to play the quick deflection?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

it's not a propaganda video if you actually would have watched it you would have seen a short clip of leftist calling for violence and other gaslighting tactics against anyone who disagrees with them

very brown shirt like Naziesque rhetoric

it's not a propaganda video its a documentary
edit on 27-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Oh yeah. More right left circle jerk. Let the stars fly

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

So only the right can throw the term Nazi around?
You guys all bitch when the other side does it then you do it

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

1. You wouldn't know propaganda if it bit you on the ass, this much is evident.
2. Ignoring the fundamental theme of the OP and instead dribbling on about corporate shills, incompetent fools, conservatism and Stormy Daniels is the very definition of deflection.

You're on fire today - that's 2 for 2.

Not bad.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Who's unhinged again?

In their "500 Days Of American Greatness" campaign ad, the RNC highlights the numerous promises made and kept by Trump, including a strong economy, low unemployment rate, tax cuts, the appointment of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court, rebuilding the military, moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, cutting of regulations, and multiple other promises made and kept.

Like... a tax-break for the rich and non-affordable healthcare for everybody. Right.

Running an emotionalized kool-aid campaign like that, flanked with pathetic threads like this... feels like winning, eh?

#Shills4More
edit on 27-6-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

link   

The left is like a five year old kid throwing a fit in the toy isle.
Their true colors are showing and I must admit I'm enjoying the show.

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

it's not a propaganda video if you actually would have watched it you would have seen a short clip of leftist calling for violence and other gaslighting tactics against anyone who disagrees with them

very brown shirt like Naziesque rhetoric

it's not a propaganda video its a documentary

Documentaries can also be propaganda.

I notice no one is commenting about the other aspects I mentioned.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join