It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No nations no borders

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

borders? sure, borders are extremely useful for fear-based control.

think about it, you are literally not allowed to live where you want unless you apply to the 'State/Government" and pay if you "pass"

you don't get to select where you are born, only that once you are born there you are forced to stay... this is not how the natural instincts of people are pre-domestication...

but, it is not simply destroying the borders, it is just part of the system that needs to be destroyed
edit on 27-6-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

think about it, you are literally not allowed to live where you want unless you apply to the 'State/Government" and pay if you "pass"

you don't get to select where you are born, only that once you are born there you are forced to stay... this is not how the natural instincts of people are pre-domestication...

but, it is not simply destroying the borders, it is just part of the system that needs to be destroyed

Bullsnip

Youre not forced to stay anywhere unless youre in a place like NK

You can literally live wherever you want, all you have to do is apply for the visa and appropriate citizenship

Miss us with that false equivalency bullcrap

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

There is nothing accurate in this post....... Did you even go to school?
edit on 6/27/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: toysforadults

Imagine no nations or borders, and no religion too.
Nothing to kill or die for, it isn’t hard to do.
You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one

Imagine all the people, sharing all the world...

Yeah right, people are to greedy and selfish for that, especially are gangster owned governments

You do realize that no borders = no more USA = no more tax payers = no more money for the US/State/local government = no monies for infrastructure, law enforcement, fire protection, ambulances emergency hospital care, welfare, SNAP, WIC, etc. = no monies for immigrants arriving from around the world to borderless north america = north america becomes a #hole like other third world countries...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Like I said,

You could walk up to any border, and not be allowed to take one more step, that is freedom?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No, I didn't...

"you don't get to select where you are born" - Fact

"think about it, you are literally not allowed to live where you want unless you apply to the 'State/Government" and pay if you "pass" " - Fact

"but, it is not simply destroying the borders, it is just part of the system that needs to be destroyed" - Fact

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

To be honest, "Borders" are invisible lines, they are spooks, phantasms, and police in your minds.

Depends where you live, I live on my border, a beach in Britain.
Britain even has juxtaposed borders with France and Belgium so our immigration/border force are actually on the continental side to stop migrants getting on the trains and ferries.

If we didn't we'd have the thousands camped in France over here, French authorities wouldn't stop them, they don't want them either...but they are not an island so unlucky France.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You are correct. This is not the way our instincts would have us live.

Our instincts would have us live by the law of the jungle. I see you have food I want, so I come take it. Why should I care that you go hungry? I am more concerned with my own needs. I don't want to work, so I just come take your children and make them work for me. Slavery? Sure. Who cares? I got what I wanted. Someone bigger than me wants what I have? They come take it. Not their problem that I need it.

That is the world pre-domestication: wanton crime, survival of the strongest, fight to live, slavery, oppression... not the world I want to live in. Ironically, I would probably do fairly well in that world should we be suddenly forced into it. I still want no part of it.

I am sad to see you do. Please read the first line of my signature below.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The lifestyles of people 10,000 years ago with a global population of less than 10 million is hardly relevant in today's world of 7 billion people.

What you are describing is a prescription for anarchy, which I note by your moniker that you are a fan of. No thanks.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

To be honest, "Borders" are invisible lines, they are spooks, phantasms, and police in your minds.

somehow an invisible line in the ground is the deciding factor on "who" you are and who is allowed to cross them, or live where they want, these borders are oppressive tools to limit the nomadic natural nature of people and further domesticate and control people

If you live in a house, you have borders. I bet you even lock up your home when you leave. Animal.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

We've been on a good path with Schengen, at least until our politiclowns went full blown nanny state with the EU. Some people are working their asses off in order to undermine the Freedom of Movement asap, and human rights don't rank very high on their list of priorities. Obviously.

Have a great day!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
No nations, no boarders is a pipe dream. As it should be.
You can not have 10 people, let alone..a nation, a people, a tribe, a race, having deferring Ideas of freedom, religion, morals (right and wrong), control, social "norms" standards, right down to hygienic standards.
Society is not "free" without standards.
There has always been a need for boundries. National, family, social, public, religion, politically..etc.
Libs always want to create this "global utopia". But they never say who's going to police it, keep it safe or even run it.
Pipe dream! I know who they'd like to run it. But who's going to protect them, from themselves?
No thank you! I keep my world with lines and boundaries. That way I'll always know where I stand.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Do you want to call "alleged property" borders? I don't see how you can equate the two, you can leave the house when you want...

What are locks...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That is not an entirely accurate description of pre-domestication, child slavery is also pushing it quite far because even after domestication and Capitalism, people still have child slaves in factories that go unpunished...

no one is saying we need to "go back", or at least I am not saying we need to go "Back" all I am saying in regards to borders is they are imaginary lines and police in your head, freedom is not being allowed to walk past a certain point at will

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I'm pro Brexit but we'll still be able to travel around the EU after Britain leaves, just as we did before we entered the common market.
It'll be some system like ESTA with the US, I'm not worried at all to be honest.

EDIT
...and losing the right to work anywhere in the EU, meh, again I don't care, it's like whining that I can't just turn up in the US and do some unskilled job. If the EU needs skilled British workers then they will get in.
edit on 27-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

That is not an entirely accurate description of pre-domestication, child slavery is also pushing it quite far because even after domestication and Capitalism, people still have child slaves in factories that go unpunished...

Domestication (or, preferably, modern civilization) did not happen overnight. It has taken us a few thousand years at least to get to this point, and that is assuming the theories about previous civilizations are accurate. If they aren't, we're talking tens of thousands of years at least. That time period is continuous, so obviously there are going to be some aspects of pre-civilization that persist longer than others; some do indeed exist today in some places. The fact that we are still improving our civilization does not in any way refute my points.

no one is saying we need to "go back", or at least I am not saying we need to go "Back" all I am saying in regards to borders is they are imaginary lines and police in your head, freedom is not being allowed to walk past a certain point at will

If we do not wish to "go back," as you put it, then we have to understand that some aspects of our society are a direct or indirect result of the policies we have put into place to change our way of life. One of those is the concept of law. The same philosophy you use to oppose a law establishing borders can be used to refute a law against theft. If I want something, my freedom could be defined as the ability to take it. I am reminded of the scene at the end of "Guardians of the Galaxy":

Rocket: "Let's say someone has something and I want it more than they do and I take it?"
NovaCorp officer: "That's theft... yes, illegal..."
Rocket: "No, no, you don't understand! I want it MORE, you see?"

To Rocket, the fact that taking another's property is illegal, is an affront to his freedom to do as he chooses. You are saying that the inability to simply go wherever you want is an affront to your freedom. Yet, just as someone Rocket wants to steal from might take offense at the theft, I would take offense at you walking into my house in the middle of the night. You simply do not have that right.

Countries are sovereign. They have areas they encompass, and the extent of those areas are precisely defined. The precise definition is necessary to prevent wars over disputed lands, something that happened regularly in the past we neither wish to return to. Thus, the relative peace we enjoy is due in large part to these defined borders. If these borders are not enforced, they cease to exist in a real sense, and we have indeed "gone back."

Your position appears to be at odds with your goal.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

"Property exists by grace of the law. It is not a fact, but a legal fiction." - Max Stirner

The "Law" Morality and Ethics, Property etc are all spooks, phantasms

there is no inherent "Law" or Morals/Ethics etc there is no inherent "Right" because it wasn't until someone came and said this "is" your "right" did it become something that could be taken away, before that it was always there. you didn't need pieces of paper or imaginary lines

"If I want something, my freedom could be defined as the ability to take it."

is that not what the Colonisers did, they wanted land, they took it by "force" and genocide, how else was this "land" and these "Lines: drawn, by people who came and took it by force, are you saying the construction of so-called "America" is illegal?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I'm really trying to wrap my head around what you're saying, and this is an honest question. You'd be totally ok with someone just walking into your house without your permission? Hanging out on your couch, sleeping in your bed, yada yada yada? Because not being able to do that wouldn't really be freedom, right? And you think you and everyone else should be able to do the same to anyone else?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

is that not what the Colonisers did, they wanted land, they took it by "force" and genocide...

That's what foreign invaders do. All the more reason to resist the current invasion.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

is that not what the Colonisers did, they wanted land, they took it by "force" and genocide...

That's what foreign invaders do. All the more reason to resist the current invasion.

Yes, and it’s not the land they want. It’s the system of government (taxes, welfare, safety nets, Democratic Republic with Constitution, etc.). They don’t seem to understand that if they couldn’t build that type of government in their homeland (and lets be honest, all of these countries had the opportunity to become Democratic Republics long before the cartels arrived, the US provided a template), the current illegal migrants are likely not going to be able to sustain such a government once the US loses control of it. If they could, they would build a livable government in their country of origin. The citizens of the US have no obligation to let illegal immigrants turn America into a #hole like they allowed their countries to become.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join