It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No nations no borders

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This is an unrealistic fantasy that uneducated(I'm not talking about the college system here I'm talking about the real world) coddled liberals think is the answer. Totally open borders with 3rd world cartel/ gang infested nations. Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with regular Mexican and Honduran's but guess what it doesn't matter. People want to escape these hell holes for a reason and it's because of the out of control corruption and gang violence.

Some of you may have already read about this. May be posted not sure but I wanted to highlight how ridiculous this open borders idea is and how dangerous it is for people living in these high population illegal immigrant areas.

15 year stabbed and hacked to death (WARNING)

Cops have arrested five people in the mistaken-identity slaying of a Bronx teen, police sources said Sunday. Police took two suspects into custody in the Bronx and tracked down three more in Paterson, NJ, sources said.

Oops. My bad.

Trinitario's

One of the largest street gangs in New York City and New Jersey. Reports of Trinitarios have been made in other states like Georgia, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Pennsylvania. Also growing group in Maryland and Washington D.C[4] They like to wear New York Yankees and New York Jets gear.

There's a large Dominican population where I live and for the most part they are basically very western culturally, not much different than the average American. However these people are responsible for a large portion of the drug bust in the area especially the larger ones. But that's besides the point.

The point that I'm making is that although there may be a lot of great people who comes from these devastated countries having a totally open border is not only stupid but it's completely insane. Yeah sure of course we should allow good people from these countries into the US however we need to know that they aren't coming to do this.

Apparently these people were brought here from the Dominican Republic specifically to commit this crime.

Just another story among thousands of stories of why we need to be on guard. This world isn't this pretty nice place where we can just help people yay unicorns and buttefly's with rainbows weeeee.

No. The world is a brutal place and just because it's not obvious to you in ultra protected suburb or college campus doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Go have a conversation with missionaires and veterans who travel to war zones and these countries and help people. Then pull your head out of your ass wake up to the real world where the things we do have consequences.
edit on 26-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

According to the Liberals, these cockroaches are just poor, misunderstood children.
Who are you going to believe?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

the fundamental problem is the desire to live in a world they want to exist and they think we should implement policies based on that world and not the real world we actually live in

face reality, truth is not pretty but it is

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

edit on 26-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: naw, I'm tired of left v. right today

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I have a non political thread lined up coming soon but this really bothers me

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

I have a non political thread lined up coming soon but this really bothers me

I'm just extra tired today. Any other day I would be all over this because it's an issue that isn't going to go away in my lifetime. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

edit on 26-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I agree on both fronts but the video made my amygdala swell up and it really bothers me watching that kind of crap happen. Kid had a bright future from what I read.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Quite simply it would become Dog eat dog, prey and predator. Warlords and tyrants.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The liberals are now espousing the strange notion that the job of our Government is to go around the world playing Mother Teresa to all the world's wretched by offering them sanctuary here.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

And why not? Everybody likes free stuff!

You get government aid and YOU get government aid and you get government aid!!

edit on 26-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Imagine no nations or borders, and no religion too.
Nothing to kill or die for, it isn’t hard to do.
You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one

Imagine all the people, sharing all the world...

Yeah right, people are to greedy and selfish for that, especially are gangster owned governments

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
To be honest, "Borders" are invisible lines, they are spooks, phantasms, and police in your minds.

somehow an invisible line in the ground is the deciding factor on "who" you are and who is allowed to cross them, or live where they want, these borders are oppressive tools to limit the nomadic natural nature of people and further domesticate and control people

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Heres the logic i cant follow:

The left wants stricter gun laws because everyone shouldnt be able to have a gun, because there are criminals and the mentally insane, among other things.

Yet they dont want us holding and vetting people at the border because somehow all of them are good people seeking asylum.......

Explain that logic

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
No nations and no borders should mean no government and no taxes. I notice they always conveniently leave out that last bit though when selling their version of the lie. The truth is that, yes, we actually do need all of the above to maintain some semblance of order.

This is rudimentary stuff. Why is this even being debated? Have we really regressed the drastically in such a short time. My world...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
To be honest, "Borders" are invisible lines, they are spooks, phantasms, and police in your minds.

somehow an invisible line in the ground is the deciding factor on "who" you are and who is allowed to cross them, or live where they want, these borders are oppressive tools to limit the nomadic natural nature of people and further domesticate and control people

I will stick with the Borders and tighten up where necessary. Also send criminals back if they came from somewhere ? after punishment or transfer the punishment with the perp. Back up the Police 100% some mistakes will happen, deal fairly with those errors. Live long and prosper.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
No nations and no borders should mean no government and no taxes. I notice they always conveniently leave out that last bit though when selling their version of the lie. The truth is that, yes, we actually do need all of the above to maintain some semblance of order.

This is rudimentary stuff. Why is this even being debated? Have we really regressed the drastically in such a short time. My world...

I like where you started with this, but I think you stopped a little bit to soon.

So, let's go a few steps further. You see, no nations = no borders = no government = no taxes = no employees = no congress = no senators + no representatives = no jobs for this bunch or free loading parasites we currently have in Washington D C.

From this we can only surmise these people are tired of having to do the jobs they are supposed to be doing and are actually looking for a means to go home and be relieved of all the responsibility which has been laying so heavily on their shoulders for the past several years.

This is something which we all should consider when the next election cycle rolls around. Cast your votes for someone who is not already in office so these poor folks can go home and take a well deserved break from all the toils of public service which they have endured for so long for our benefit.
(just to make it clear ... I do not have a sarcastic bone in my body)
I am serious about some parts of this reply.
edit on 27-6-2018 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Don't just blame the liberals for this thinking (and not all of them think that way, for sure, when the question is asked of most average liberals)--the Libertarian Party, which I'm registered as, has some really screwy ideas about open borders as well, and some of the most extreme Libertarians, like the ones who generally embrace party dogma because they can't think for themselves, are worse than extreme liberals/progressives when it comes to advocating for wide open borders. They take the freedom-of-movement idea to such an extreme that it doesn't translate to the real world, especially the modern real world.

Don't get me wrong, I embrace the philosophy of open borders in a perfect world, but when the country in which you live is generally a shining beacon in an otherwise foggy, turbulent sea, an open-border policy is a sure way to cause a massive decline in your country's standard of living and opportunities for citizens and people willing to enter here legally.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

It's a pretty useful concept for all that fearmongering after all.

#KillAllOthers

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: XAnarchistX

It's a pretty useful concept for all that fearmongering after all.

#KillAllOthers

Whose advocating this?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

What happened with 9/11 exactly, any guesses?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join