It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC message for 2018 . . . 2020

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
more of the same.....that didn't take long
www.sfexaminer.com...

NEW YORK — Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the 28-year-old former bartender and Bernie Sanders campaign organizer who won a stunning congressional primary victory against a powerful New York incumbent Tuesday, said she would support impeaching President Donald Trump if she wins in November. “I would support impeachment,” the first-time candidate told CNN Wednesday. “I think that, you know, we have the grounds to do it.

impeachment....yippie

young blood

so optimistic!!!

i'd love to hear her try to explain "the grounds" for impeachment

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

The grounds for impeachment, "He's yucky, and we don't like him."

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
a reply to: six67seven

The grounds for impeachment, "He's yucky, and we don't like him."

Interestingly, you're not far wrong ...

"High crimes and misdemeanors" is notoriously vague.

Articles in the House, tried in the Senate (which the Chief Justice presiding).

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
I'm sorry, but Democrats are not progressives. This is not to say that there are not progressive Democrats, but the party is controlled by neo-liberal party members who function as moderate Democrats. They do not represent the people, much less progressives; and that is largely why the party continues to fail. The DNC would rather lose elections that embrace progressives.

The Democratic Party, like the Republican Party, is led by corporatist shills who do not work for the interests of the American people.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: IAMTAT

How did the DNC f Bernie over again?

You know. And this is so unintelligent to try to pretend you are ignorant on ATS after all these years.
_javascript:list()
ETA

If we did down arrows on ATS that one would have the most in this thread. You attempt to insult the intelligence of the Bernie people and the rest of us.

A question is not "unintelligent." There is not now, nor has there ever been evidence that the Democratic Primaries were compromised by the DNC or anyone else.

Your posts repeat the lines fed to you by your chosen brand of extremist media, and you don't seem to be able to separate opinions that "Bernie was cheated" from actual facts.

As far as your opinion about downvotes or stars or anything else ... well, everyone has opinions, eh?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

That's all very flowery, but publicly, their ONLY platform is, "We hate Trump just as much as you do! We're not Trump!"

Oh, I agree. I just thought it was interesting that this was available and none of our resident supporters of the Democrats were able to (or interested in) find(ing) and posting the info.

I also think it interesting to see which democrats are out there promoting any of what their party publishes as their platform.

Are there any?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm not a Democrat but where do you want to start?

Are you opposed to creating more jobs? Restoring economic security for the middle class?

I mean, sure, it's all political horsepucks ... just like the Republican platform ... but if you want a discussion on the facts, I'm game.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I mean, sure, it's all political horsepucks ... just like the Republican platform ...

Agreed.

Personally, I don't think it's government's business to create jobs at all, so while it might sound quite noble, it is only yet another example of the growth and overreach of government throughout history.

More and more regulations and laws are all we seem to get.; restrictions of freedoms and the ever increasing weight of federal regulations.

... insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, ...[/url]

That's it in a nutshell and here we are a couple of hundred years hence with so many laws on the books, people are in violation of one statue or another from the moment they are born to the moment they take their last breath.

I've mentioned it elsewhere, numerous times, and will likely again, but yet one more time..

We didn't get here overnight and so we won't fix the problems in any kind of short time frame.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

A question is not "unintelligent." There is not now, nor has there ever been evidence that the Democratic Primaries were compromised by the DNC or anyone else.

You're joking, right?

So, the head of the DNC resigning after revelations coming to light (and then going to work for Hillary's campaign) isn't "evidence" enough for you?

Or, the revelations that the DNC was basically financed by the Clinton campaign...that isn't "evidence" enough for you?

How about the videos that surfaced during the campaign, where Bernie voters were basically shut out by last minute rules changes, outright denying verbal votes, etc. None of this is "evidence" for you.

I didn't even support Bernie, but his followers should have been damn outraged at the fact that he never had a shot with the corrupt DNC who already had their candidate picked. Of course, the Super Delegates alone should have illustrated that quite nicely.

Yep, no evidence of all... Right....... LOL...

You may have chosen to ignore this evidence, but in Politics, perception is everything, and the voters certainly didn't ignore it.
edit on 28-6-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The democratic party of 2018:

1. Is totally pro globalization
2. Wants to essentially end our borders.
3. Claims to be anti racism but vilifies Caucasians.
4. Puts the welfare of illegal immigrants ahead of its citizens.
5. Has historically championed trade bills like NAFTA (Bill and Hillary Clinton endorsed it) And was talking about pushing through the TPP (Both Obama and Hillary talked about it).
6. Got caught trying to rig the election of Hillary Clinton by stacking the deck against Bernie Sanders (Just ask Debbie Wasserman Shultz), then rails about "Russian Collusion.
7. Has claimed to be for the working class but always sells us out after getting elected.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join