It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emin Agalarov trolls Trump with a new video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Why does no one want to discuss why Emin was allowed to post the video on an American social media outlet? As the Pussy Riot affair demonstrated, satire is strictly monitored in Russia. Is this video intended as a reminder to Trump that the MGB really does have kompromat?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Because your conflation with Pussy Riot is nonsensical as there is no legitimate comparison and Emin and the Producer are obviously trying to mitigate what I believe you called Emin's moderate talent by sponging off Trump's notoriety and the conspiracy theory born of raging TDS, a corrupt DOJ, and the Kremlin agents who took Steele for a ride. You are putty in Putin's hands. Silly Putty.

I give Emin and team an "E" for marketing effort though. However it doesn't make the song any less forgettable. As far as the Russian objective to cause political division it has--yet again--worked on you---the "Resistance" is their most successful accomplishment.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

why Emin was allowed to post the video on an American social media outlet?

Because, Capitalism?

Google owns Youtube, give them a few days, if the DNC cant get mileage out of it they'll probably shut down the video.

"Censoring #PodestaEmails, defining Russians, DNC advisers: Twitter & Google’s 2016 election tricks"
www.rt.com...

yeah I know its RT

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

As to Emins video;
What I find more interesting is that Trump and Clinton went all in, lost but still managed to laugh as if they're buddies waiting for another game at he same table.

In other words, no skin off their nose. Its all a game. The public is the loser.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join