It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emin Agalarov trolls Trump with a new video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Moderately talented Russian pop singer Emin Agalarov, son of President Putin's confidant Aras Agalarov, performer at Trump's Moscow Miss Universe competition, and pretext for certain meetings between Donald Trump and Russian officials, has just "dropped" a new music video:

At one level, it is clearly a satire of the ridiculous conspiracy theories that are being propagated by the United States government and its media. On the other, it seems to be hinting at other, darker, things. All I know is that, based on the Pussy Riot affair, Vladimir Vladimrovitch would never tolerate anyone mocking someone he respects. Discuss.
edit on 26-6-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Guess that nips all your Russian Collusion paranoia in the bud then?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Guess that nips all your Russian Collusion paranoia in the bud then?

Or confirmed it. Maybe this is A yank on Trump's chain.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I see he made a Freudian slip ...

At one level, it is clearly a satire of the ridiculous conspiracy theories that are being propagated by the United States government and its media.
Actually its hard to break that down . Is he saying that its Trumps propaganda media or is it Fake News media . I am confused

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Interesting how the first two responses, within minutes, take Russia's perspective and immediately get, what, four or five stars? In less time than it takes to view the video!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Actually its hard to break that down

Not really. "Its" is the possessive pronoun.

United States government and its media.
edit on 6/26/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Yes you are correct, a D-List Russian musicians video spills dark secrets about President Trump.

It is very obvious as well from watching the Flintstones that Fred was a wife beater. Did you ever see how he treated her ? How he banged on that door screaming at her ?

And it's no secret that Barney and Betty are actually Russian operatives who use Bam Bam to get on the inside by seducing Pebbles all in an effort to open back door communications with Mother Russia.

Another fantasy brought to by the DNC with a name change of course. It is to be known as the Redstones.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

United States government and its media
Would they be like a RT and who are they ? what is their name ?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I don't know.

But I suppose the connection would be very hush hush and subtle.

edit on 6/26/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Interesting how the first two responses, within minutes, take Russia's perspective and immediately get, what, four or five stars? In less time than it takes to view the video!
Oh here Snookims have a star .

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

But I suppose the connection would be very hush hush.
Its Rachael Maddow isntit .

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Oh here Snookims have a star .

Why not give me a start flag, luv? That would help.this thread float to the top of thenfeed?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Why not give me a start flag, luv? That would help.this thread float to the top of thenfeed?
No one else did so I wont . But I will leave you with this
Just in case this thread happens to make it to the front page

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If Sen. McCarthy & James Jesus Angleton had a baby after steaming up "The Wilderness of Mirrors" while Dulles voyeuristically looked on...it would look like you, WOO.

Angleton's search ruined careers, endangered relationships with friendly intelligence services, and virtually paralyzed the Agency's Soviet operations.

"Russia!!" has always been the boogeyman of the deep state. Yes, they engage in espionage and such, no they aren't the answer to every question. No, the music vid doesn't support your crazy conspiracy theories. China is a much bigger threat and has elaborate plans to supersede us as THE superpower---and they're building their military too and getting friskier.

Although, granted, Russia is having some success whipping up progressives into a frenzy of resistance against making their own country better. Go figure---YOU are the Russian stooge when all is said and done.

edit on 26-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yeah, well.
The French had (have) a thing for Jerry Lewis.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Another Trump as antichrist post. Have a star!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The French had (have) a thing for Jerry Lewis.
Wow , who would have thunk . All the French people I know have never mentioned him ...Strange French Canadians I guess

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Another Trump as antichrist post. Have a star!
Thanks Snookims

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Btw, serious question here, WOO: Did you know that JFK and Khrushchev had a backchannel so as to avoid their crazy deep state advisors and that backchannel was responsible for deescalating the missile crisis?

edit on 26-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join