It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service to provide temporary security at Sanders' home

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Wow! Brit Hume is going off on Tucker Carlson right now. Slightly off topic, but not in light of the reason why Sanders has Secret Service assigned to her.

Even Hume is upset over the current state of things, and he usually poo-poos stuff like this as alarmist.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

We do. But it's impolite to boast in front of the veggie munchers.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Why use bombs to kill ISIS bombers?

Because the ends sometimes does justify the means...
Violence isn’t a fascist tactic, violence is a self preservation tactic genetically encoded into humanity...

The type of violence is what defines fascism...

And no matter what anyone say, a civilian punching a Nazi isn’t the same as a Nazi punching a Jew...

Much like armed forces bombing ISIS isn’t the same as ISIS bombing a marketplace.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

An Abnormal Political Will Aches for Confrontation or Death . Both can be Accommodated if Need be by the Believers in Freedom and Justice .
edit on 26-6-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Indeed.....
edit on 26-6-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Ok, well, from what disparaging policy did S.H.S. enact that would deem violence to come upon her?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Violence isn’t a fascist tactic, violence is a self preservation tactic genetically encoded into humanity...

And no matter what anyone say, a civilian punching a Nazi isn’t the same as a Nazi punching a Jew...

Much like armed forces bombing ISIS isn’t the same as ISIS bombing a marketplace.

You are insane! The whole MSM has gotten to you so bad you are delusional.

Who is a Nazi right now? Someone who a Progressive globalist points their finger at and shrieks "NAZI"?

For Gods sake think about what your saying or at the least explain who is a Nazi and how do you determine that a stranger you don't know is a Nazi!

Otherwise you might just be punching someone or attempting to punch someone who is not a NAZI and they just might put your crazy ass down!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

That’s another topic all together really.

Someone mentioned BAMN, in a general sense, and you followed on from there in a quizzical manner...

Just thought perspective was needed.
BAMN isn’t a defunct ethos...

Sometimes the trash has to be taken out.

Like Trump having a bigger and better button than Kim...
That was basically a BAMN declaration.

As it stands, regarding the OP, Sanders should be left alone.
Attacking her for simply relaying the Administrations ongoings is pathetic, imo.

link   
a reply to: loam

Ummmm.... Bacon ! ................)

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I would like to see a liberal actually correctly define what a Nazi is and how they came to power

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I get what the intention of your statements are. The only way to fight extremists is by being extremists. AKA Takes a bad guy to take down a badguy. Am I correct in this?

That is what I was responding to. What did she do that would deem her an extremists? Coming at the argument from that standpoint anyway.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

It was an example, seeker.
Analogous to the point being made of the BAMN philosophy.

Have a warm drink and relax.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I suspected that sarah and her family may be recieving death threats over this. I guess this confirms my theory if the secret service is offering protection.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It was an example, seeker.
Analogous to the point being made of the BAMN philosophy.

Have a warm drink and relax.

My question still stands!

With all this finger pointing and calling everyone a Nazi and justifying violence upon them?

Who are they?

We just has a so called fact checker from the New Yorker magazine lose her snip accusing a vet of being a Nazi because she saw his tattoo and assumed it was a Nazi symbol.

How far you guys want to take this?

]]]

edit on 26-6-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Takes a bad guy to take down a badguy. Am I correct in this?

In essence, yes you are correct...

But not on a base level, because that is a whole other issue society needs to address, the notion that taking out a bad guy can actually make someone a bad guy is asinine.

The idiom kind of detracts from reality...
Droning an ISIS cell is actually what a good guy would do...

If that clears up my point.

Sanders did nothing wrong, I’ve said that twice.
I was more enchanted with the idea that BAMN is wrongthink or sets us back.

What I said was in no way exclusive to this story. Just a general position.
edit on 26-6-2018 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Are you asking me personally?

Or are you asking me to answer on behalf of everyone who acknowledges Nazis exist?

Because personally, things like the Seig Heil salutes at political gatherings is where I start to take notice...

If you’re asking me why do some people want to call everyone they disagree with a Nazi, well I don’t have an answer for that.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

This needs to stop...NOW.

Trump is NOT nor are his supporters NAZIS. Whoever is pushing this narrative is doing it with intention, organization, and methodology.

Stop it right now. He is our president. He is solving decades-long problems that have festered and are beginning to hurt us as a country. He is having to deal with corruption at a level we cannot fathom. Do some research! Waste, fraud, abuse, corruption, criminality is killing us and we have IDIOTS falling for the stupid meme of calling everybody a Nazi that stands with him and his efforts.

Sickening and disgusting haters....

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

That would mean that our entire justice system is a lie and that folks coulnd't be held responsible for their actions based on subjective reasoning.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Are you asking me personally?

Or are you asking me to answer on behalf of everyone who acknowledges Nazis exist?

Because personally, things like the Seig Heil salutes at political gatherings is where I start to take notice...

If you’re asking me why do some people want to call everyone they disagree with a Nazi, well I don’t have an answer for that.

Okay, I agree. If I saw someone doing the Seig Heil salute I most certainly would think they are a Nazi larper. But it sure as hell wouldn't give me the right to beat the hell out of em would it?

I have my right to free speech as do they!

Perhaps you should worry more about your government trying to ban knives and arrest people who are camping in the woods being in possession of one?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join