It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does The Democratic Party Have So Many Violent and UnCivil People.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

By the way...the previous two/three posts have nothing to do with Cohen...and how he is going to flip.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Lol, I’m pretty sure the left has a long way to go to catch up to the hypocritical right. I’ll open with a Timothy McVeigh. Nice strawman, lol.... not.....

Another quick example from here at ats. Trump supporters just aren’t very night are they? www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-6-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: MemoryShock

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: carewemust

Your assertions are ludicrously and even comically one-sided.

Is party identity politics really that important to you?

Posts like this ARE the problem we face in this country.

Now, back to your regularly-scheduled Dem-bashin'.

It shouldnt be, we should never be about Tribes over Truth

But for some that will take presidence, which is half the reason why we have the issues we have now

Indeed. Been there myself.

President Washington was correct; unrestrained political parties will be the death of our Republic.

Yes we have allowed politics to divide into 2 parties and they are always trying to gain advantage over the other. For example the Republicans were winning took it to far having kids arrested and lost it. Then democrats had a winning issue and now have taken it to far and there going to lose the ground they gained. They gave the GOP new ammunition in their hysteria

In my view, you're talking about the extremes shoved in our faces by extremist media.

Case in point GOP put out this video.
Removed stupid video]

And yet, the Republicans are the ones stealing babies...and don't know how to reunite them with their families.

Not to mention all the BS Trump says every week.

Let's talk about Cohen.

not true, the truth of the matter is the majority coming over arent WITH their parents.

Youre trying to conflate two things which arent fact.

and don't know how to reunite them with their families

another reason why they are being processed so they can find out who these kids belong to.......

Why are you spreading lies?

As always, before accusing me of lies, link it to prove it.

You can't.

Youre the one with the accusation of

the Republicans are the ones stealing babies.

So please

Proceed..........

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Your assertions are ludicrously and even comically one-sided.

Is party identity politics really that important to you?

Posts like this ARE the problem we face in this country.

Now, back to your regularly-scheduled Dem-bashin'.

It shouldnt be, we should never be about Tribes over Truth

But for some that will take presidence, which is half the reason why we have the issues we have now

Indeed. Been there myself.

President Washington was correct; unrestrained political parties will be the death of our Republic.

Yes we have allowed politics to divide into 2 parties and they are always trying to gain advantage over the other. For example the Republicans were winning took it to far having kids arrested and lost it. Then democrats had a winning issue and now have taken it to far and there going to lose the ground they gained. They gave the GOP new ammunition in their hysteria

In my view, you're talking about the extremes shoved in our faces by extremist media.

Case in point GOP put out this video.
Removed stupid video]

And yet, the Republicans are the ones stealing babies...and don't know how to reunite them with their families.

Not to mention all the BS Trump says every week.

Let's talk about Cohen.

not true, the truth of the matter is the majority coming over arent WITH their parents.

Youre trying to conflate two things which arent fact.

and don't know how to reunite them with their families

another reason why they are being processed so they can find out who these kids belong to.......

Why are you spreading lies?

As always, before accusing me of lies, link it to prove it.

You can't.

Youre the one with the accusation of

the Republicans are the ones stealing babies.

So please

Proceed..........

www.snopes.com...

Ahh you must have taken a few days break, there are numerous threads showing this whole thing was fake. Not only that, that proves nothing, they could be calling for their parents back home in Mexico.

Pretty sure if a child was taken by someone and brought over to be trafficked they would still be asking for mommy and daddy......

And even at that, how is that proof the US is "stealing babies"

Come on , im waiting.
edit on 27-6-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Lol, I’m pretty sure the left has a long way to go to catch up to the hypocritical right. I’ll open with a Timothy McVeigh. Nice strawman, lol.... not.....

So you're admitting that the right is hypocritical?

McVeigh was awful...no one defends him...like no one accuses you of Chernobyl. We give a flark about that...at least I do.

Your comment is off topic and disconcerting...to be honest, I don't believe you know enough to care...and ironically, that is not an insult...
edit on Wed, 27 Jun 2018 08:11:48 -0500 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

LOL. Washington said more than that about political parties as well as warning of rampant regionalism.

But, as you say, I know what you meant.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

SNIPPED removed post

Banning things doesnt solve a problem only hides it. Instead these things need to be discussed and people need to see the debate. You dont kill ideas by suppressing them you kill ideas by proposing better ones.

Let's talk about Cohen. Do you want to start the thread or shall I?

If you want to talk about an atty go for it. But has nothing to do with the hostilities we see today. Hes a scumbag atty problem is they are to smart to go to jail. Attys know how to walk the line just short of jail so i doubt he will be convicted of anything, they very rarely go to jail

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

LOL. Washington said more than that about political parties as well as warning of rampant regionalism.

But, as you say, I know what you meant.

Indeed they were quite lengthy in their warnings about it all

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Yes read there is roughly 200 children that cross with parents. About 2200 without a parent. We have to take a look at our policy if it has parents willing to send their kids into a desert with no idea if they even make it alive.

If this doesn't show something is wrong with out policies I don't know what does.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

SNIPPED removed post

Banning things doesnt solve a problem only hides it. Instead these things need to be discussed and people need to see the debate. You dont kill ideas by suppressing them you kill ideas by proposing better ones.

Let's talk about Cohen. Do you want to start the thread or shall I?

If you want to talk about an atty go for it. But has nothing to do with the hostilities we see today. Hes a scumbag atty problem is they are to smart to go to jail. Attys know how to walk the line just short of jail so i doubt he will be convicted of anything, they very rarely go to jail

I'm going to save this...because Cohen is Meh! AMIRite?!

Lol

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MemoryShock

Where's Manafort?!?!?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

Rules to iive by

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Not only that, that proves nothing, they could be calling for their parents back home in Mexico

Yes read there is roughly 200 children that cross with parents. About 2200 without a parent

Truth indeed, refuting the assumption they are stealing babies from parents........

oh and they arent stolen , they know where they are at, they are just trying to find out WHO the parents are.

But you know, the hell with truth!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Where's Manafort?!?!?

www.dailypress.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Not only that, that proves nothing, they could be calling for their parents back home in Mexico

Yes read there is roughly 200 children that cross with parents. About 2200 without a parent

Truth indeed, refuting the assumption they are stealing babies from parents........

oh and they arent stolen , they know where they are at, they are just trying to find out WHO the parents are.

But you know, the hell with truth!

That's not refutation. And that's ignoring reality. Even the Trump Administration doesn't know where they went. Which begs the question...why is ICE seperating families...and why is Geo Group paying/profiting for it?

Even you can't get behind a private corp constructing a need for prisoners...and yes..Geo Group is profiting from this. They don't deserve it...I don't get why you think Trump is the # when he is literally #ting on human decency.

He congratulated Erdogan...a year and half after his bodyguards stomped on US citizens...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

That's not refutation. And that's ignoring reality. Even the Trump Administration doesn't know where they went.

aww cute! you dont keep up on truth or current events.

Truth is they werent lost, or stolen, and its not that they dont know where they went, its that they handed them off to "family" and they never reported back when they were suppose to, and actually that all was under the Obama administration, that just rolled over to the current one.

Even you can't get behind a private corp constructing a need for prisoners...and yes..Geo Group is profiting from this. They don't deserve it...I don't get why you think Trump is the # when he is literally #ting on human decency.

Look at you making assumptions to try and solidify your point, only problem is, im not a trump supporter, i voted for another cadidate.

No im a TRUTH supporter, something you seem slim on, but keep making assumptions, it weakens your argument.

They don't deserve it...I don't get why you think Trump is the # when he is literally #ting on human decency.

The same Trump that pushed through legislation that was brought to the forefront by Ted Cruz, to NOT separate families?

your outrage is dubious

Where were you when Obama housed and separated twice as many kids ?

Save it for someone who doesnt know the facts, your faux outrage is a farce.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Where were you when Obama housed and separated twice as many kids ?

Save it for someone who doesnt know the facts, your faux outrage is a farce.

Link me.

Until then, you haven't provided facts.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join