It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does The Democratic Party Have So Many Violent and UnCivil People.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MemoryShock

You can edit posts.....
Cheers.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Attention:

Return to the topic of the OP of this thread.

The topic is NEVER about other members. That is ALWAYS considered Off Topic.

And as always: Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I bet there is a scraggly beard somewhere in that. You got to have an unkept beard to read and quote nihilist Nietzsche nonsense. lol

Ive seen what the OP describes. We all have.

edit on 6 27 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Ill pit your mind at ease the nazis put out a nationwide call. They managed to get 100 people to show up. I saw one estimate by the fbi that figured there was about 1100 neo nazis in the United States. And i think you will find most of them are biker gangs and students who have been ostracized in college campuses.

Of the people protesting in Charlottesville they were such a small group they were swarmed and ran away. Others there which had much larger numbers didn't get the press. There were groups there that were protesting the removal of the statue and didnt see this at all as a racial issue but one of history.

By the way by the next day antifa had thousands there against 100 nazis. It was a great response until it turned to violence. Yhis was only the second time nazis attempted a nationwide
March

march.abcnews.go.com...
edit on 6/27/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Ill pit your mind at ease the nazis put out a nationwide call. They managed to get 100 people to show up. I saw one estimate by the fbi that figured there was about 1100 neo nazis in the United States. And i think you will find most of them are biker gangs and students who have been ostracized in college campuses.

Of the people protesting in Charlottesville they were such a small group they were swarmed and ran away. Others there which had much larger numbers didn't get the press. There were groups there that were protesting the removal of the statue and didnt see this at all as a racial issue but one of history.

By the way by the next day antifa had thousands there against 100 nazis. It was a great response until it turned to violence.

Link it.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Ill pit your mind at ease the nazis put out a nationwide call. They managed to get 100 people to show up.

And Trump called them "decent people." At least the folks shaming Trump's accomplices are doing it to protest caging innocent children, not advocating it.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Link what ? That there were multiple groups protesting and not just neo nazis?? As i said they managed to get about 100 people to show up i could do better then that at a party at my house. Spencer had to bus them in and police say it was about 50 i say 100.

mobile.twitter.com...

learningenglish.voanews.com...

(post by MemoryShock removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Ill pit your mind at ease the nazis put out a nationwide call. They managed to get 100 people to show up.

And Trump called them "decent people." At least the folks shaming Trump's accomplices are doing it to protest caging innocent children, not advocating it.

There might have been one or 2 there such as the group from Confederate veterans.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Link what ? That there were multiple groups protesting and not just neo nazis?? As i said they managed to get about 100 people to show up i could do better then that at a party at my house. Spencer had to bus them in and police say it was about 50 i say 100.

mobile.twitter.com...

learningenglish.voanews.com...

You're defending NEO Nazi's? They weren't!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join