It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does The Democratic Party Have So Many Violent and UnCivil People.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

a once Honorable Party

Ummm...isn't the subconscious mind a wonderful thing..."A once honorable party"...

Such truism...there was that one time...way back when...when they were honorable...

I just can't seem to remember which time that was...can you...?

Ah well...pics or it didn't happen...

Yousir

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
June 26, 2018

Today I was listening to pundits state that there are acts of "protest" being committed by people from all political persuasions. Yet when you look at incidents over the past 2 years, the vast majority have been committed by DEMOCRATS against REPUBLICANS.

It's hard to find a comprehensive list, because the Left-Liberals-Democrats control most of the print media in this country. Naturally, they're not going to publish acts of hate committed by their very own.

But I did find a list of 10 that occured during the first six months of 2017.

Source: bigleaguepolitics.com...

In addition, you have the left performing mock decapitations of President Trump, threatening his family, and personally accosting people who work in his administration. We also find former high-ranking Obama Administration officials calling for "blood in the streets", and "Stopping Trump" by any means necessary.

The Left-Democrats-Liberals also care more about the rights and comfort of people who break the law by entering the USA illegally, than they do about the +200,000 American families who have suffered violent crimes at the hands of illegal aliens, just in the past 5 years.
Source: cis.org...

I won't even go into the protests and violence surrounding their obsession with forcing the removal of historical statues and monuments.

Does the Democratic party in our country encourage this uncivil behavior by normal people, or, are uncivil people with violent tendancies attracted to the Democratic party for some reason?

Members of the Republican party rarely took physical action against Democrats when Barack Hussein Obama was President. But Democrats are now physically and verbally attacking Republicans on a daily basis. There's something wrong there. What's the underlying cause for their extremism?

-CareWeMust

You have the capability of becoming a decent person. Stop quoting Trump and form your own opinions.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't know what their problem is. I am left leaning on a lot of issues, but not all. When I see the left becoming violent accosting people because they wear a hat they don't like or damaging property it really disgusts me. I don't want to be a part of that group. It would be different if their leaders came out and denounced that behavior, but they didn't and don't it makes me sick.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I don't know what their problem is. I am left leaning on a lot of issues, but not all. When I see the left becoming violent accosting people because they wear a hat they don't like or damaging property it really disgusts me. I don't want to be a part of that group. It would be different if their leaders came out and denounced that behavior, but they didn't and don't it makes me sick.

I have never, nor will I ever, complain about a hat someone chooses to wear. However it is a personal offense to me and so should it be to all true Americans to think that American was never great. At what point did we need to m.a.g.a? Hasn't it always been?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: TinySickTears

Considering this crap goes back into decades of labor riots, race riots, war riots, welfare riots, violent crime apologists, the KKK, Weather Underground, Anarchist's Cookbook era, and ANTIFA, I agree with you... the OP sold his topic short by not going back a lot further than 2 years.

am i reading this wrong or are you saying the kkk is left wing?

has there been any violence committed by the right?

And yes, there has been violence committed by the right, but not to the degree and public spectacle as the left. Off the top of my head I can't come up with any riots started by the right... right wing malcontents tend to lone wolf this stuff for some reason.

Exactly. That's why I started this thread after hearing some "expert" on CNN proclaim that there are acts of civil disobedience being perpetrated all across America right now. In a strict sense, he's right. But the political violence seems to be coming exclusively from the Left-Democrat side.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What is their platform?

I went to the DNC site and they still have "Goals for 2016" on there as their platform.

The DNC is still in 2016 mode? Maybe Awan and Debbie Schultz short-circuited their computer(s). That Tommy Perez fellow who runs the DNC says they are flat broke. Probably can't afford another I.T. guy.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

Yes..most violence and non-civil behavior is coming from the Left. There's no denying that. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

why does that offend you?
seems silly to get offended over how others feel about the country they live in

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Well that is a long story indeed. Most would say it all started with FDR and Progressives. Something that lead to McCarthy saying 20 years of Treason. A few would say it goes further back to the end of the end of the Whig Party as the Abolitionists split and formed the Republican Party joined by the Free Soilers leaving the remains of the old Democratic-Republican Party.

But it goes beyond that, past the Federalists and Anti-Federalists (the ones wanting a strong central government BTW). It really goes back to the Loyalist Tories that wanted to remain under British rule and the Patriots that fought for Independence. That is where the rift occurred.

Distilled down, it is a war between those wanting to be independent citizens on the right and subjects on the left. As for why it is seels so prevalent on the left comes down to which is going to whine the most when left alone...an independent person or a dependent person?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Why Does The Democratic Party Have So Many Violent and UnCivil People?

2 word answer.......Mental Disorder

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Southern Poverty Law Center ... there is a problem with your research. Hate groups generate suspect research.

no research
i spent 20 seconds on 1 search
i said as much

i was wondering when the discrediting would start though

Lol? You were wondering when the discrediting of your 20 second, easily refutable, non-research, would start?

If that doesn't define liberal logic, I don't know what does.....

link   

originally posted by: hoss53

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I have never, nor will I ever, complain about a hat someone chooses to wear. However it is a personal offense to me and so should it be to all true Americans to think that American was never great. At what point did we need to m.a.g.a? Hasn't it always been?

What did you think about the idea of fundamentally transforming the nation? What was so broke about it that it needed to be fundamentally transformed?

We could play this game a lot of ways, you know.

link   

Answer the question. When did American stop being great?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Because they have Now Become Overtly Anarchists . Simple Choice now in Nov. , Anarchy or Constitutional Law and Oder . CHOOSE America !

That's like saying, "We're going down, and will take as many of you with us as we can!"

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Republicans wanted Obama out of office too. It took years, but it was FINALLY done at the ballot box... the CIVIL way.

Term limits gave Obama the boot.
I think he would have won a 3rd term if allowed to run.

That would have been an interesting race.. Trump vs Obama.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

To publicly try to microscope on just one group/segment/ideology as “the worst” is literally as partisan hackish as it can get.

Political violence and non-civil behavior is "more prolific" with Democrats than it is with Republicans, is more a more accurate statement.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

i was wondering when and i never once tried to pass it off as an awesome source.
i said i didnt put any effort into it

these days though anything that does not fit the go trump maga narrative is discredited

you should be proud of things you earned or accomplish
i did not earn or accomplish my place of birth or where i live

i lucked out. could have been born in the congo. glad i wasnt
not proud of it though

certainly dont get offended if others thinks america sucks
edit on 26-6-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing that research. You're fast! I see that Political violence was more prolific on the RIGHT at one point in the past. The pendulum has swung the other way for America, at this point in history.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

its not that easy of an answer

great compared to what?

i think even though we have a #load of problems america is great. i feel fortunate and lucky to be born here and be a citizen. proud is not a word i would use

so answer me now

why get offended at how others feel?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Jan 20, 2009

A date that will live in the world of Zer0

😃⚖😃

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join