It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does The Democratic Party Have So Many Violent and UnCivil People.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Don't mistake total outrage for hatred. The only hatred is coming from the radical left and its apologists directed at conservatives/libertarians/Trump voters.

That is in reference to the violent radical left, not mainstream Democrats/moderates.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The same people who tried to stop the President Trump's motorcade on inauguration day. Congresswoman Maxine Waters and former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch, seem to have adopted the mindset of those radical Lefties. That's tragic.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
And the violence against Trump Supporters who love America continues.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/6/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
GoFundMe accounts being set up for those who hurt Republicans.

twitter.com...

SICK!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Ignoring the amount of "rightist Violence" attacks, threats, plots, etc is really exposing people here

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The democrats went off the deep end when Hillary lost the election.
They are still in the state of denial and will do anything to continue
on with their "globalist" goals and ideals.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
The democrats went off the deep end when Hillary lost the election.
They are still in the state of denial and will do anything to continue
on with their "globalist" goals and ideals.

But those actions are causing damage to individuals directly, and indirectly, like sheltering illegal alien criminals.

That is not how you regain control of power in this country. Something sinister is blinding Democrat leaders to how common sense works.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I believe that we are in the end times and the something sinister blinding the
democrat leaders is obvious.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Lets not forget about Eric Rudolph Tim Mcveigh Jared Lee Loughner Dylann Roof David Koresh and most evangelicals.

The right has it's fair share of them also.

edit on 7-7-2018 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2018 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

.................................What?
Is this some kind of joke?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Nope it isn't scary to think so many people in the USA think this even relish in it happening.
Thank Bod we are in a none religious country.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
RE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

A DEMOCRAT?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

"End times" are relevant to one's perspective. But you're 100% spot-on about something evil hijacking the minds of Democrat leaders. That same evil is preventing the sensible Democrat leaders from denouncing the radicals in Congress, the DNC, Hollywood, etc..

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
TURNING AGAINST THEIR OWN NOW...

Oh my.. Another death threat. This time, by a liberal who doesn't like that a fellow liberal, supports President Trump on a few issues.

Harvard lawyer Alan Dershowitz, who has revealed he has become an outcast at his vacation retreat on Martha's Vineyard, said Thursday one snob warned she wanted to "stab him through the heart."
Loonies loose on Martha's Vineyard: www.newsmax.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

It's hard to find a comprehensive list, because the Left-Liberals-Democrats control most of the print media in this country. Naturally, they're not going to publish acts of hate committed by their very own.

This is an absolute fact.

Anyone else remember the recent article(s) about Mueller filing a complaint against liberal MSM in regard to their spreading of false information/rumors? Try to find that article on Google.com not an easy task

Likewise, it's hard to find the article/video from last week where Senate leader Mitch McConnel was accosted when exiting his D.C. home, headed for work.

McConnell was confronted again yesterday, while eating at a restaurant in his home state of Kentucky. Probably not too far from where Republican Senator Rand Paul was attacked, while cutting his grass. (Two ribs fractured!)

Here's the story/video of McConnel being threatened yesterday in Kentucky. (Google may remove it soon!)
nypost.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I really find this narrative interesting.

Are we forgetting the instances that Obama and leftists were threatened in the past decade?

It happens every administration.

To really simplify, the big difference I see is that the previous administration tried to help people with HealthCare and Trump is hiring Oligarchs that are sending kids into cages to send a message.

|How does the latter help anyone? Maybe it is your turn to help me out.

What is Trump doing to help people?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MemoryShock

There are many threads on what president Trump is doing to help this country and Americans. And it's working very well.

Back to the subject of this thread, I'm watching the Congressional hearings with Peter strzok right now.

Democrats are being very uncivil even in that setting.
edit on 7/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MemoryShock

This is the problem.....you want to simply difficult things but say this...

To really simplify, the big difference I see is that the previous administration tried to help people with HealthCare and Trump is hiring Oligarchs that are sending kids into cages to send a message

The ACA was a tax package and a guarantee that Health Care Companies were subsidized. Trump also does not 'hire' anyone so not sure who you mean by sending kids into cages which was also debunked.

It just shows that you are so influenced that you think the propaganda is true. Sad.

The economy magic wand the previous Administration said did not exist. It sure does. It makes me smile to think that HRC and Obama have to read Trumps tweets...because you know they do. Hahahaha.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join