It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does The Democratic Party Have So Many Violent and UnCivil People.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Republicans wanted Obama out of office too. It took years, but it was FINALLY done at the ballot box... the CIVIL way.
Dude we didnt vote him out he served 2 tems.

You and your silly facts.

Jeez. Why do you guys always have to intervene in a great extremist rant????

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Why Does The Democratic Party Have So Many Violent and UnCivil People?

Cause they still haven't figured out. They can't buy intelligence.

Perpetually stuck on their id complex.

I want.

Only they should be running things.

They want a one party,totalitarian police state.

And if your not one of them?

DIE.

edit on 27-6-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Why Does The Democratic Party Have So Many Violent and UnCivil People?

Cause they still haven't figured out. They can't buy intelligence.

Perpetually stuck on their id complex.

I want.

Only they should be running things.

They want a one party,totalitarian police state.

And if your not one of them?

DIE.

Which of the two extremist sides are you talking about again?

Because it seems to be both of them.

Well, said, Neo.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Everyone knows damn well which one.

www.rasmussenreports.com...

With SNIPS like Waters and company INCITING violence.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Everyone knows damn well which one.

www.rasmussenreports.com...

LOL ... yeah.

Everyone knows that only your side is righteous, right?

Oh Neo ... please don't ever change, ATS wouldn't be nearly as much fun.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It is.

After the last two years of coup attempts and hijacking lEO agencies to be their parties gestapo.

I am thoroughly disgusted by the current state of the union right now, and agree with the Westworld creator.

'It's a effing disaster'.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Star for you!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Is this Hamilton Nolan very influential amongst Democrats??? (I've never heard of him b4 now)

'Read a f****** history book. Read a recent history book. The U.S. had thousands of domestic bombings per year in the early 1970s. This is what happens when citizens decide en masse that their political system is corrupt, racist, and unresponsive.

'The people out of power have only just begun to flex their dissatisfaction. The day will come, sooner that you all think, when Trump administration officials will look back fondly on the time when all they had to worry about was getting hollered at at a Mexican restaurant.
More of his rant at: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I've never heard of him either but he looks terribly young. As I said in the other thread, perhaps there is still time for him to learn about the laws of untended consequences by gaining some critical thinking skills. There are definitely ways to cure this abject ignorance he's shown about the domestic bombings of the '70s.

Perhaps he should write an essay on the positive changes brought about by those bombing campaigns.

But writing about the abject failure of a group of people he apparently admires is hard.

Let's hope he matures a bit and uses some maturity before the rebels blow up his cell tower and take down his social media while protesting the BigMedia and Banksters.

ETA: I just looked at his facebook page and it would appear that he has about 500 followers. Don't know about the other social media sites.

edit on 27-6-2018 by diggindirt because: addition

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

June 26, 2018

Today I was listening to pundits state that there are acts of "protest" being committed by people from all political persuasions. Yet when you look at incidents over the past 2 years, the vast majority have been committed by DEMOCRATS against REPUBLICANS.

It's hard to find a comprehensive list, because the Left-Liberals-Democrats control most of the print media in this country. Naturally, they're not going to publish acts of hate committed by their very own.

But I did find a list of 10 that occured during the first six months of 2017.

Source: bigleaguepolitics.com...

In addition, you have the left performing mock decapitations of President Trump, threatening his family, and personally accosting people who work in his administration. We also find former high-ranking Obama Administration officials calling for "blood in the streets", and "Stopping Trump" by any means necessary.

The Left-Democrats-Liberals also care more about the rights and comfort of people who break the law by entering the USA illegally, than they do about the +200,000 American families who have suffered violent crimes at the hands of illegal aliens, just in the past 5 years.
Source: cis.org...

I won't even go into the protests and violence surrounding their obsession with forcing the removal of historical statues and monuments.

Does the Democratic party in our country encourage this uncivil behavior by normal people, or, are uncivil people with violent tendancies attracted to the Democratic party for some reason?

Members of the Republican party rarely took physical action against Democrats when Barack Hussein Obama was President. But Democrats are now physically and verbally attacking Republicans on a daily basis. There's something wrong there. What's the underlying cause for their extremism?

-CareWeMust

Unite the Right in Charlottesville ring a bell?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Yet when you look at incidents over the past 2 years, the vast majority have been committed by DEMOCRATS against REPUBLICANS.

i dont know one way or the other but why we only looking at 2 years?

why not look at the past 25 or 50 years?

50 Years ago it was Dems whacking Blacks and R's marching WITH MLK! So, nothing at all changed. The D's are still hurting the Black families. Then Obama was telling us those 'jobs will never come back' to those very communities with no hope. The message was 'no hope' in the end.

Admit it, the D's always to violent and make LEO's and armies mobilize to defend innocent people.

edit on 28-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

50 Years ago it was Dems whacking Blacks and R's marching WITH MLK!

I did not know that LBJ, who signed the Civil Rights Act after meeting with MLK, was a Republican. Thanks for the history lesson. [/sarcasm]

ETA: In black propaganda it does not matter if you look ignorant in the eyes of the knowledgeable so long as you appear knowledgeable in the eyes of the ignorant.
edit on 28-6-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The central lie this thread is based upon is that resistance to Trump is only coming from Democrats. The most violent protests have been from anarchists and, ironically, anti-globalists.
ETA:

Do these folks look like Hillary supporters?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I don't know what their problem is. I am left leaning on a lot of issues, but not all. When I see the left becoming violent accosting people because they wear a hat they don't like or damaging property it really disgusts me. I don't want to be a part of that group. It would be different if their leaders came out and denounced that behavior, but they didn't and don't it makes me sick.

We do have a lot of respect for your opinion and this is a good reason why in this post. Kudo's. I can agree we can have an honest debate with people like you on the left.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

The Republicans, for the most part, have segregated the radical-right to the fringes of the party. The Democrats on the other hand, have wholeheartedly embraced radical-leftist ideology at the highest rungs of power. This will inevitably be their own undoing.

We've clearly defined when the right has gone too far. Now, the question is, when has the left gone too far?

edit on 28-6-2018 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

The Republicans, for the most part, have segregated the radical-right to the fringes of the party.

On the contrary; Trump's policies were crafted by the alt-right, and he has moved the party so far in that direction it is only a matter of time before they start shredding the Bill of Rights, imposing religious standards, stifling free speech, permitting segregation... but that's cool, you can keep your guns.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The "alt-right" is a bogeyman crafted by liberal media to paint anyone with an opposing opinion as a Nazi. If you think Trump's policies are fringe, you need to do some homework.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

The 80ies called and want their moderate Rapepublican back.

Obama says he'd be seen as moderate Republican in 1980s

Why are threads like this radicalizing myself to the point of utter violence against my fellow flatscreen? That's what they're really supposed to do, right?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Call the kettle black often?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join