It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does The Democratic Party Have So Many Violent and UnCivil People.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The fact that Republican's have to gather in this dark hole of a thread to circle jerk themselves over how goodly and bigly they are over Democrats for 'invented reasons' is more telling of Republican supporters (and the mental constructs required to 'otherize/demonize' their fellows in a ploy to limit the actual heinous actions the Republican's are enacting on the political stage now) here than any of the mindless drivel being spouted about Democrats.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Also, not sure why you are even mentioning Cruz...it's like you hate everything.

Trump took a # on Cruz during the election season and Cruz end up kissing Trump's ass.

It';s a bore for me to link all of that but if you want, I'll start here..

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MemoryShock

originally posted by: SailorJerry
Where were you when Obama housed and separated twice as many kids ?

Save it for someone who doesnt know the facts, your faux outrage is a farce.

Link me.

Until then, you haven't provided facts.

Or you know a 2 second google search would provide you with numerous sources, heeres the first

Just one

keep talking , youre debating yourself out of your own points

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MemoryShock

Also, not sure why you are even mentioning Cruz...it's like you hate everything.

Trump took a # on Cruz during the election season and Cruz end up kissing Trump's ass.

It';s a bore for me to link all of that but if you want, I'll start here..

www.cnn.com...

no bearing on the facts at all

Facts are facts, Cruz presented the legislation

keep trying to deflect all you want

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Wasn't the crisis during Obama's tenure that we were swamped with unaccompanied minors?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not even just the last two years, the last decade. See BLM, Occupy, etc. These people are violent and very uncivil.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Simple Google...

www.nbcnews.com... 7843548

edit on Wed, 27 Jun 2018 09:18:51 -0500 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

The Trump Administration knew and planned it.
edit on Wed, 27 Jun 2018 09:19:28 -0500 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: carewemust

Not even just the last two years, the last decade. See BLM, Occupy, etc. These people are violent and very uncivil.

And lest we forget....

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Close, but no cigar. A figure of speech is not the same actually going out and doing it. A single death threat article is not the same as the 100s? 1000s? of death threats Trump or his admin have got since he was elected.

It's not the same as shooting people up a soft ball game. It's not same having a group of masked marauders causing riots and attacking people who are not far leftist. It's not the same as killing cops. It's not the same as using violence to oppress free speech. It's not the same as having a comedian carry a severed head of the president. It's not the same as having multiple rap videos (2 that I know of) depicting the president being gunned down. It's not the same as people getting harassed or physically threatened just for voting Trump. How long do you want the list of violence and sure acts of pettiness from the left to be?, I can keep going. It will completely dwarf any pathetic examples you put forth.

It's wrong for either side to act violently or in a threatening manner, but you can't deny the left by far takes the cake with this one.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Why does the Republican Party have so many violent and uncivil people? I don't know the answer to that one either. The fact is, anyone who is staunch Democrat or Republican who is not wealthy is simply being played as a chump. Work on those critical thinking skills. Quit listening to the rhetoric; rather fact check the claims and scrutinize the actions and it will become clear to you that your interests and needs are not being served. At all.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

Let's not forget the "Shakespeare in the Park" Trump assassination -

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Here's a list of recent verbal and physical violence committed by Liberals/Democrats/Progressives.

tennesseestar.com...

They're preparing to become more physical, and less verbal. Especially with all the WINNING that Trump/Republicans are experiencing this week.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Let's not forget the "Shakespeare in the Park" Trump assassination -

The way Trump supporters have forgotten the Obama assassination version of Julius Caesar?

Guthrie Theatre, 2012.

But then the overlap between Shakespeare fans and Trump supporters is slim.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Why do Trump supporters always keep count of what they consider to be wrongs directed at them? More people have been killed by "Second Amendment people" since Trump was sworn in than have been even physically injured by people professing to be leftists.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Why does the Republican party uses facts nkw and not religion anymore!?
edit on 27-6-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

think I'll just plop this news here....

UPDATE: Federal hate crime charges filed in Virginia rally death

www.wdbj7.com...

The eight-page indictment alleges Fields decided to attend the rally on or before Aug. 8. As he prepared to leave to travel to Charlottesville, a family member sent him a text message urging him to be careful, the indictment said.

Fields replied, "We're not the ones who need to be careful," and attached an image of Hitler, according to the indictment, which also says Fields used social media to promote racist views.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

think I'll just plop this news here....

UPDATE: Federal hate crime charges filed in Virginia rally death

www.wdbj7.com...

The eight-page indictment alleges Fields decided to attend the rally on or before Aug. 8. As he prepared to leave to travel to Charlottesville, a family member sent him a text message urging him to be careful, the indictment said.

Fields replied, "We're not the ones who need to be careful," and attached an image of Hitler, according to the indictment, which also says Fields used social media to promote racist views.

HOLY JEEZE, this is YUUUUGE. So this guy was secretly a liberal democrat all along!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Here's a list of recent verbal and physical violence committed by Liberals/Democrats/Progressives.

tennesseestar.com...

They're preparing to become more physical, and less verbal. Especially with all the WINNING that Trump/Republicans are experiencing this week.

How ironic that so many of you are now concered about "verbal violence" when for years your responses to it going the other way has been "aww, get over it snowflake."

Your post misrepresents the facts, but please, keep stoking the fires. I'm changing my mind ... I think you guys may get just what you think you want ... and more.

edit on 27-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Republicans wanted Obama out of office too. It took years, but it was FINALLY done at the ballot box... the CIVIL way.
Dude we didnt vote him out he served 2 tems.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join