It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does The Democratic Party Have So Many Violent and UnCivil People.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
June 26, 2018

Today I was listening to pundits state that there are acts of "protest" being committed by people from all political persuasions. Yet when you look at incidents over the past 2 years, the vast majority have been committed by DEMOCRATS against REPUBLICANS.

It's hard to find a comprehensive list, because the Left-Liberals-Democrats control most of the print media in this country. Naturally, they're not going to publish acts of hate committed by their very own.

But I did find a list of 10 that occured during the first six months of 2017.

Source: bigleaguepolitics.com...

In addition, you have the left performing mock decapitations of President Trump, threatening his family, and personally accosting people who work in his administration. We also find former high-ranking Obama Administration officials calling for "blood in the streets", and "Stopping Trump" by any means necessary.

The Left-Democrats-Liberals also care more about the rights and comfort of people who break the law by entering the USA illegally, than they do about the +200,000 American families who have suffered violent crimes at the hands of illegal aliens, just in the past 5 years.
Source: cis.org...

I won't even go into the protests and violence surrounding their obsession with forcing the removal of historical statues and monuments.

Does the Democratic party in our country encourage this uncivil behavior by normal people, or, are uncivil people with violent tendancies attracted to the Democratic party for some reason?

Members of the Republican party rarely took physical action against Democrats when Barack Hussein Obama was President. But Democrats are now physically and verbally attacking Republicans on a daily basis. There's something wrong there. What's the underlying cause for their extremism?

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/26/2018 by carewemust because: added cis.org link

+39 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Desperation.
They know their emotional arguments can only go so far.
Once facts enter the picture they generally have nothing to stand on.
Violence is the last gasp of any ideology, it will make or break it.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because we want to start WWIII and enslave all conservatives. Silly question.

+4 more 
link   
I believe it falls under the old phrase Garbage In, Garbage Out.

+18 more 
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Republicans wanted Obama out of office too. It took years, but it was FINALLY done at the ballot box... the CIVIL way.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Because "muh resistance".
These people didn't get the memo that in a civilized society we don't throw bricks at the opposition. Somehow they got it ingrained in their head that conservatism actually seeks to oppress people.

Wonder who/whatever gave these mental midgets that impression?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
They have a very vocal ten percent which spread a lot of chaos throughout society. The vast Democrats are not that way. But they do not have time to research what is really happening so tend to believe that ten percent of them that are calling themselves progressives I think.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The liberal side has always been about entitlement-ed behavior. Kinda like a spoiled child.
When a spoiled kid doesn't get what they want, they act out, throw a tantrum, correct?

That is overly simplified, and makes it seem like I dislike liberals. Nothing could be further from the truth; Liberals have ***some*** good ideas/programs/policies.
(I believe it takes both sides to make our nation work. I just follow the conservative side more.)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Because it sort of worked for them in the 60s when they were inciting riots, the Weather Underground terrorists, and of course we can't forget their history as the founders of the Klu Klux Klan in this either. It's their standard fall back plan for well over a century now.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Yet when you look at incidents over the past 2 years, the vast majority have been committed by DEMOCRATS against REPUBLICANS.

i dont know one way or the other but why we only looking at 2 years?

why not look at the past 25 or 50 years?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Its a bell curve. 80% of the population could give a rat's arse.

The 10% on the extreme left or extreme right cause most the problems that the rest of us have to listen to day after day.

Since controversial BS sells, guess who gets most of the attention?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

IDK, I haven't met all dems.

Why does the republican party have so many? Maybe it's for the same reasons?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Its a bell curve. 80% of the population could give a rat's arse.

The 10% on the extreme left or extreme right cause most the problems that the rest of us have to listen to day after day.

Since controversial BS sells, guess who gets most of the attention?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#woak

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

If I had to guess I would say because they are spoon fed every waking second of their lives with constant bombardment of hate from The Powers That Were.

You have T.V., FB, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, tumblr, Pinterest, YT, Flickr, Whatsapp, Vine, Netflix, Hulu, Newspapers, schools/colleges etc... that people go to for social, entertainment, news and education.

Some people are even looking for their 15 minutes of fame by any means necessary. Most people aren't even capable of critical thinking anymore. Everything is run on emotions.

It's just sad to watch all this happening.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The Left is more passionate about their beliefs I suppose. So the nuts on that side would be more dangerous.

But if you think there aren't violent members on the Right, you are just in denial or ignorant.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Because we want to start WWIII and enslave all conservatives.

No kidding? That explains it. Thanks.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Considering this crap goes back into decades of labor riots, race riots, war riots, welfare riots, violent crime apologists, the KKK, Weather Underground, Anarchist's Cookbook era, and ANTIFA, I agree with you... the OP sold his topic short by not going back a lot further than 2 years.

link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I believe it falls under the old phrase Garbage In, Garbage Out.

I'm asking why the violent "garbage" is mostly on the left?

link   
Momma's kids dont get spanked enough.

Dr Drew Westen did a whole book, based on cutting edge neuropsychology, how conservatives have an appeal to the fatherly parental model, and democrat have their appeal in the motherly parental model.

The implication of course that they all want the government to be their mommy / daddy.

edit on 26-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The loss of their "Hopeium and Nannywanna" has caused severe "reactions".

⚖👁⚖

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join