It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service ‘Looking Into’ Maxine Waters, House Complaint Filed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
According to some sources, The Secret Service is looking into the Maxine Waters case !! 😎

Apparently a reporter named Laura Loomer tried to ask Congresswoman Waters some questions and was shunned.

Laura Loomer Tweeted she "filed a complaint" with the Secret Service !!

And it appears Judicial Watch has also filed a complaint against Waters with the House Office of Congressional Ethics 😎

The "Brains" of the Democrat Parti really needs to do all they can to stop the (R) votes from racking-up at record pace.

Voters will "Remember in November" ⚖

Remember the Democrats have run government at some points in history !!

Secret Service ‘Looking Into’ Maxine Waters, House Complaint Filed

The Secret Service is investigating Rep. Maxine Waters after she urged people to harass and confront Trump administration officials and supporters in public, according to The American Mirror. The explosive report came from journalist Laura Loomer, who said she filed a complaint with the Secret Service against Waters.

Conservative watchdog Judicial Watch has also filed a complaint against Waters with the House Office of Congressional Ethics, saying her calls for violence against a sitting president is against the law. The group argues lawmakers should vote on whether to censure Waters, which could force her to resign. She is also under fire for praising the LA riots, which resulted in nearly a billion dollars worth of property damage.

On Monday, Loomer tweeted that after she filed her complaint, the Secret Service told her that it was “looking into” Waters chilling remarks.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Good. She's openly calling for intimidation, harassment, and violence. I don't care how much you disagree with someone, that's not legal.

Oh, how it'd make my day to see that crazy woman arrested for sedition.
edit on 26-6-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Then someone needs to investigate the Secret Service for interfering with an election.

Ms. Waters is the best campaign example of what we can expect to see if 'her side' gains meaningful power.

Keep Maxine Free!!!!

edit on 26-6-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
...some sources
aka, Laura Loomer the loon

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Waters should be brought up on Ethics charges. There is no reason a congressman or congresswoman should act like she has been acting.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Trump was right, Waters has the IQ of a bucket of dirt.
I would like to take a tour through her district to see who is voting for her.
But it would probably look like straight out of an episode of the Walking Dead.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Did Maxine Waters put out a coded Hit on our president's cabinet and their families right there in the public square?

Who exactly did she want to hear her "message"? Watch this Water indeed. I bet she has at least 13 [M]ean [S]supporters that cling to her every word.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

call what it is, terrorism

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Laura Ingraham
‏Verified account @IngrahamAngle

SC Congressman @RalphNorman told me on radio just now that he and 100 Republicans met with @SpeakerRyan an hour ago pushing him to censure @RepMaxineWaters. Said safety for political figures is a “top priority” for Ryan.
9:53 AM - 26 Jun 2018

Tweet Source

-----------------

Maxine Waters confronted by reporter — pushes camera, waves papers, sticks out tongue

---------------

Maxine Waters defends against Trump tweet, says ‘I have not called for harm’

😃

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: sine.nomine

call what it is, terrorism

If you said something such as Marxine , you would be arrested for making "terroristic threats" , "inciting a riot" , inciting violence" , "malfeasance against the US Government" , and other felonies.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
She should go just for the cultural approbation of her hair. And the IRS needs to talk to her.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Good. She's openly calling for intimidation, harassment, and violence. I don't care how much you disagree with someone, that's not legal.

Oh, how it'd make my day to see that crazy woman arrested for sedition.

She should also be charged with sedition for constantly attempting to unseat an elected president.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Trump was right, Waters has the IQ of a bucket of dirt.
I would like to take a tour through her district to see who is voting for her.
But it would probably look like straight out of an episode of the Walking Dead.

Please do not insult the dirt.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Waters should be brought up on Ethics charges. There is no reason a congressman or congresswoman should act like she has been acting.

It won't be the first time. I think she has been brought before the Ethics Committee many times, and she has been named as One of the Most Corrupt Members of Congress.

She will just wave it off and stick out her tongue and continue to be the vile human being she is. Or maybe send out one of her 13 [M]ean[S]upporters to take care of the chairman.
edit on 26-6-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
"Mad Maxine" is proof that long term "Kool-Aid" abuse can cause clinical psychosis, with violent tendencies.

She is a very sick lady, folks. She needs rehab, not scorn.

California's Department of Corrections facilities are all about rehabilitation...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Yet I am sure she will somehow get 75% of the vote again this year...crazy. I would be embarrassed if she represented my district no matter my party affiliation.

Again, if a sitting Senator had asked people to attack the Obama Administration it would be RACISM..I mean, you cannot even tweet about the former admin or you can lost your TV show...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I thought Loomer gave her exactly what she deserved.

On the other hand, the ppl she represents probably think she's a heroin.

Maybe on heroin?
edit on 6262018 by Mach2 because: Sp

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I think the most striking thing about Loomer's piece is (goofball) Water's reaction, and I think people should take note of what she actually said (repeatedly)...

On the one hand she calls for people to harass Trump administration people in public places, but on the other when someone confronts HER in a public place and calls her out she says..."Make an appointment, come to my office, and we'll discuss it" (over and over), then sticks out her tongue.

So, I guess the take-away from that is Trump administration personnel should respond the same way, say the same things and then have their minions (bodyguards or whatever) shout the protesters down, get on "private elevators" because members "have to vote".

It really just illuminates the hypocrisy of this nutcase, Waters.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Watching her operate is like seeing the man behind the curtain taking a dump on spy cam.

She is just awful and fake.

The wizard is no more. MW is pretending that we believe her substandard act. Thats not the same as being a good liar. Its delusional.

edit on 6 27 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Laura Ingraham
‏Verified account @IngrahamAngle

SC Congressman @RalphNorman told me on radio just now that he and 100 Republicans met with @SpeakerRyan an hour ago pushing him to censure @RepMaxineWaters. Said safety for political figures is a “top priority” for Ryan.
9:53 AM - 26 Jun 2018

Tweet Source

-----------------

Maxine Waters confronted by reporter — pushes camera, waves papers, sticks out tongue

---------------

Maxine Waters defends against Trump tweet, says ‘I have not called for harm’

😃

Notice she brought up "children" again.

They do this every time, but NONE of them have offered any resolution to anything.

The ONLY person who offered up resolution to help the CHILDREN was a REPUBLICAN.

Because they dont care about it, they care about how it furthers them politically, just like RACE and COLOR.

The ONLY ones to come up with solutions are Republicans and that pains me to say that because I DESPISE the republican party.

But christ sakes how hard is it for people to see?

They do nothing, they use it as political bargaining chips, all these "Children" and "minorities" while never trying to come up with a solution , but grandstanding on MEDIA.

I wish just ONCE, someone from the media would ask them, why, if the right is so bad, that their party wasnt coming up with solutions while the right was?

edit on 27-6-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join