It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy Pays Tribute to 'Pawn Stars' Regular Richard 'Old Man' Harrison After His Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
popculture.com...

“RIP Richard ‘Old Man’ Harrison of Pawn Stars. As he mentioned many times on the show, he was a proud 20-year Navy vet who had served aboard fleet tug USS Chowanoc (ATF-100),” the U.S. Navy tweeted along with a picture from Harrison’s time in service. Harrison had spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy, attaining the rank of first-class petty officer and serving on four ships before being discharged in the mid-1970s, The Dispatch reports. Following his time in the Navy, he moved with his family to Las Vegas, where, in 1989, opened the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop with his son, Rick Harrison.

One real cool old man!

Sail on Home as you are missed here.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Austin Russell

@chumlee_
It’s hard to believe he is gone. He was such a big part of my life and treated me like family. I will miss him greatly and carry the lessons he taught me throughout my life. You could always count on him to straighten you out or make you laugh and both of those things I need.

11:06 AM - Jun 25, 2018
1,201 people are talking about this

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
RIP for sure...
If he really did dress in a suit every day like he says on the show, that is some cool old school stuff.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

The old man was cool.

He will be missed.

Thoughts go out to his son and grandson.

( Wonder who will score his car ... )

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Bottom feeder who profitted from people's misery and lowballed and ripped people off in their hour of need.

Oh wait, he was on tv?

What a great guy he will be missed.
edit on 26-6-2018 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

He wasn’t just some regular on the show, he actually owned the pawn shop.

top topics

join