It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Switching Political Parties As #WalkAway Movement Gains Momentum

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
a reply to: AboveBoard

The Dems being angry AND violent, is the reason #WalkAway is there.

Go to twitter and type in #walkaway or #walkawaymovement

Go where it started @usminority

Are some of the tweets not democrats, absolutely. Are a majority of the tweets former liberals....yeah

Yeah. I just looked.

Hate to say this but a LOT of those tweets look like they come from Bot accounts.

Another wave of Divide and Conquer courtesy of you friendly international internet Bots.

Wheeeeeee! Are y’all dizzy yet??

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

goodie for you i was a repulican. lol

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I haven't walked away, I'm just laying low till they get thier money sucking, dictatorial, you can keep your plan, you don't agree with me so your a racist zenophobic bigot, whining we lost so it must be the Russians, heads out thier asses.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
My God the Republicans are going to take over everything !!

In the meantime.....

😃😃

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

oh god.. the whining, it' constant.

y'all are ramping up the martyr syndrome schtick aren't ya? "THEY THINK I'M RACIST". it's so god damn lame...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

With so many republicans and democrats leaving or switching parties it feels like a good time for an independent 3rd party rise.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The question is, how many disgruntled Democrats become Republicans, Independents or choose to belong to no party?

You should also be asking, how many disgruntled republicans become democrats, Independents or choose to belong to no party?

If you want a clearer picture of whats happening in this country politically.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

oh god.. the whining, it' constant.

y'all are ramping up the martyr syndrome schtick aren't ya? "THEY THINK I'M RACIST". it's so god damn lame...

I agree the Democratic party has digressed into something that isn't was it was. I will continue to keep my head low and hope someday the DNC will have someone of character to represent them. These ass hats that infest the DNC now are no more than 5 year olds pissed they have to sit on the bench because they didn't get picked. I'm a Democrat and I have been called a racist for my views don't tow the party line.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The problem is you think the trumpsters are any different.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I walked away from the Democrats right before the Trump /Hillary election. I actually voted for Obama. Before that I voted for Bush. I still wish that Bernie would have run, there was no way in hell I was going to vote for Hillary and now I am seriously thinking of changing to voting straight Republican. There is something going awry in the Democratic party and I am not going to accept the chaotic group it is turning into. I know there are still lots of good Democratic Congressmen that are being forced to follow a few in the Democratic party who are chaotic, but they need to stand up and say no to these uncivil factions of their party. The two parties need to work together to take us out of this mess we are in. So, the country under Obama got messed up a lot more, there is something that can be done now if our congressmen just come together and fix things right. The Democratic solution did not work, it attempted to patch things up the wrong way. We need them to come together and get us back on track, right now the Republican conservative measures are needed to stabalize our economy.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I agree, if DNC hadn't already drank the Clinton koolaid and screwed Bernie over....Bernie would have beat Trump. We would have woke up the morning after the election.....feeling the Bern. And by now, if Bernie was POTUS, we would have open borders, free everything for everybody...…..right out of MINE & YOUR POCKET and we would be screwed, blued & tattooed. Mexico would be the 51st state and we would have started a war with Canada by now.
edit on 26-6-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Yeah, just like the never ending "whining" from Democrats, who are still pissed that Trump won. By the way, it's NOT a "martyr syndrome schtick," nor "lame" to call out facts. Typical deflection response from the left. So, do you think it's "lame" for people who voted for Trump, being called deplorable? Do you think it's "lame" for people in the media, to call Trump supporters white supremacists? It's not "lame," it happens all the time and people are becoming fed up with the constant lack of civility and tolerance that the left displays. You know what's "ramping up?" More Trump supporters and him winning again in 2020. Can't wait to hear people like you "whine" when that happens.

SportsCenter anchor Jemele Hill went on a Twitter tirade Monday about President Donald Trump, in which she called him and all his supporters “white supremacists” and said he was unfit to be president.

960thepatriot.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I see that someone is worried.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Weird. This seems completely manufactured to me and NONE of the Dems on my feed have remotely mentioned it. Possibly this is something fabricated from thin air? I’m Independent and have never been with a party, but from what I can see, Dems are extremely energized and angry. Sort of like the Tea Party was once upon a time...

Ya think?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Lol no he couldn't.. Lol

😂 😂

Jaden

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

goodie for you i was a repulican. lol

And switched to being a Democrat?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

it's pretty obvious Bernie doesn't have the backbone to actually accomplish any of his alleged agenda

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

one beast at a time, let the Dimocraps continue to self destruct, then let them rebuild a proper party then let's self destruct the Republican's and form a proper conservative party

Why cant we just be the original old republic. Small government, power to the people, the government stays out of the peoples lives and pockets. Not this two party system crap designed to divide the people. Create an economy to teach everybody to be self sustained, grow food, hunt. Regardless of our technology these things will always be needed. Just keep the damn government out of our lives and pockets. Pfffft, they just never get enough. They use our tax dollars to pay for others food stamps but when said person gets a job they want there money back. Belongs to the people, instead they shovel the peoples money in there pockets.... im ranting now, i just want a simple free life, i want people to stay out of my head, my house, my pockets, leave my guns alone, my kids alone..... blah hung over rant done

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I think the democrats that are leaving their party because of the way the party is are correct. I suggest the republicans do the same thing and maybe the two together can form a real third party.
edit on 26-6-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I don't hate republicans.
I don't hate democrats.
I don't hate moderates.

I JUST HATE TRUMP. He's an embarrassment to the human race.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join