It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlighten me oh great oracle leftists members

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Constitutional Republic

ya think - what with the superpacs lobbyists MIC big Pharma? Is that the way it was setup to be.

Get out of here

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: introvert

Can you refer to us as the - cult of facts - from now on?

Thanks

There's an oxymoron. Kind of like Ministry of Truth?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou
Don't think there's gonna be any enlightenment today, tomorrow or ever....

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Dems and repubs are the same thing. Something for the unknowing public to watch, listen, and bitch about while a few do what they want with the world. These people we watch, listen, and bitch about are both trying to do the same thing - do what's best for our nation with different ways to go about it. Trump seems to be doing something other than what is best for our people by giving more attention to the elite either by fighting them or giving to his buddies rather than helping the little guys. Balance is key, and he is ruining it. Slamming every media outlet because they disagree with him and his policies is slamming our very core. We bitch and fight about # to find common ground, not take out who we don't like. Balance is something that # throwing monkey knows nothing about, and balance is everything we need. End of #ing story. The guy is a waste of our time. We need a change in this country for the better, by ramping up on education and healthcare reform....helping the little guy so the little guy has a chance to make a difference in this world....helping our neighbors like Mexico and canada, so they can be prosperous instead of a threat that would make a baboon chant, "build a wall." Grow up.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Allaroundyou

We spend more on our military than the next 7 countries combined and every one of those countries is our ally.

He did by mentioning an amount of money so its easy to work out what allies he's talking about. You''re being just as silly as the OP with such a question - "define ally"

"Swallow that pride and just do it. You will get mad respect from me and I am sure from many others"

When I said define ally. That was meant as a joke. I guess I should have used the (sarc) thingy.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

edit on 26-6-2018 by Drque because: Edit

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Oh go right ahead explain what you're really trying to say more fully so there's no ambiguity.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Cult Of Facts?

C O F

So thats what you been drinking all along, I see

COvFefe

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: CaptSplatter

Why should I care about Hillary again?