It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlighten me oh great oracle leftists members

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
It's kinda funny that some members bash the Trump government 24/7 yet when they're asked to propose a better solution they come with offenses, whataboutism, etc.

Makes me wonder if they're really worried about solutions or just their political view.

That's why the country is a mess.

You think people don't want to live in peace and go on about their lives?

All of this is manufactured, including all the presidents. Have you noticed that we have all been on yellow alert, or amber alert or whatever alert since 9/11? For almost two decades now?

If it's not the terrorist attack, it's the school shootings, or the borders closing or the immigrants in prisons, or the racism or the statues coming down, or Vegas shooting... the NWO has been heavily engaged in keeping us preoccupied and always on alert.

This works for them in two ways:

a. we are always distracted
b. we are always fighting with each other and after two decades on alert, people just can't take any more and they're snapping

The NWO works their agenda regardless of who WE THINK is in power. Your image in the OP is spot on.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Kharron

There's no mention to Trump in the image.

Political sides are the same and it's only worth to divide we the people.

Trump is doing a much better job than Obama did, how's that an "illusion of choice"?

And if you disagree with me, I ask you to propose better solutions than he is.

That was the point after all, before the left started throwing some free rage at me

No, but there's mention of Trump in your text, come on, let's be honest.

If I put up a picture of an egg and wrote why do people hate Trump, would it be honest of me to then say -- why are people talking about Trump, it's just a picture of an egg?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Didn't know ATS members were that sensitive, giving the amount of hate I received only in the first page lol.

But I'm sorry if I sounded dis-respective to you.

Would be great to hear your view

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Remember the Cola Wars?
Who's side were you on?
I was almost swayed by The Choice of A New Generation.
But I ended up fighting alongside You Can't Beat The Real Thing.
Those were dangerous times here in America.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

It's kinda funny that some members bash the Trump government 24/7 yet when they're asked to propose a better solution they come with offenses, whataboutism, etc.

Makes me wonder if they're really worried about solutions or just their political view.

That's why the country is a mess.

You think people don't want to live in peace and go on about their lives?

All of this is manufactured, including all the presidents. Have you noticed that we have all been on yellow alert, or amber alert or whatever alert since 9/11? For almost two decades now?

If it's not the terrorist attack, it's the school shootings, or the borders closing or the immigrants in prisons, or the racism or the statues coming down, or Vegas shooting... the NWO has been heavily engaged in keeping us preoccupied and always on alert.

This works for them in two ways:

a. we are always distracted
b. we are always fighting with each other and after two decades on alert, people just can't take any more and they're snapping

The NWO works their agenda regardless of who WE THINK is in power. Your image in the OP is spot on.

Ahmen to that brother.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This!!!

I'm way into that idea. But it's utopia at this point.

Every other country developing nuclear arsenals, you can't just give up on yours.

Also the U.S. already has that idea that he needs to be the top military country, so I don't see a cutting military spending being possible anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I don't think you want solutions. Just another trolling circle jerk fishing expedition to rag on the opposition.

Apparently that's what the mudpit is for. Not real discussion. Your snarky title exposes your actual intent.

Enlighten me oh great oracle leftists members

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

so I don't see a cutting military spending being possible anytime soon.

This is part of the problem though. It's a shame.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I didn't even notice it was in the mudpit until now. That definitely puts the nail in the coffin as to the intent of this thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: CaptSplatter

So back to my original statement, are you listening to the majority of America?

Who won the popular vote again? But "illegals"! Right?

Like I've said a thousand times, I didn't have a dog in the last race and I won't have one in the next one either. Whoever is in office will toe the line and I choose not to buy into it. You can choose to continue believing in a lie though, no skin off my back.

Thank God we are a Constitutional Republic and not a democracy.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I think you are missing the point, tallying up the rights and wrongs will achieve nothing.

We need to understand that we are perfect and that all the problems in the world are caused by the people who don't agree with us.

What?

Who are the "us" you're referring?

It doesn't matter.
If it's the left half will agree.
If it's the right half will disagree.

The pic in the OP explained it a lot better than I did.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Didn't know ATS members were that sensitive, giving the amount of hate I received only in the first page lol.

I respect that you came at me kindly.
So I will give you my view.
There is no “left” or “right”. There is only one thing that matters. The constitution. To fall for this false narrative is naive. We as Americans must never fall for these cheap political tricks. Every eight years we see another party have full control. And there is a reason for this and knowing what was actually going on during the Cold War it should be obvious.
During the Cold War TPTB witnessed what type of civilization had more economic power. Now that we know which one does they test to see what party affiliation of this concept holds more weight. Do not give into this trick. Use your brain not your party.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What’s wrong with u guys?

Can’t stand a joke...
edit on 26/6/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

a reply to: DerBeobachter

Appreciate your answer but here's why you're wrong:

To starters I am black.

I voted for the left on my country on the last election (yup, regret is fine).

The reason I addressed this to the leftists is because they are criticizing everything that Trump does just because he's not working for their party.

Doesn't matter if he's doing a great job, which btw he is. We, the outsiders, can see that.

Was a Obama supporter once, so yea, I don't think I'm anything that you called me.

seems to me he is very much pushing the leftist agenda

He is just wrapping it in conservative paper.

Keeping due process in place is one solution.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Notice that planned parenthood is still funded.

The wars are still ongoing.

The list goes on and on.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Also something that I will point out it is not about being sensitive. It is about respect. When I say something stupid I will send a PM with an apology and also reply in the thread. Common curtesy is a thing here.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

So "the majority" doesn't exactly count in a Constitutional Republic, right? Now maybe we can put the "the majority spoke with Trump" to bed finally.

According to the poll numbers the majority chose Hillary and not Trump. Not saying that's a good thing (it's not a good thing because both candidates were garbage) but the numbers speak for themselves. Unless of course you think "illegals" swayed the popular vote in her favor, in which case you have no evidence and are only saying that because of bias.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Nah I dont have any proof though my common sense points me in the direction some illegals did in fact vote in CA.... oops
www.capoliticalreview.com...

Now in 2020 if Trump wins again and wins the popular vote as well what will you hang your little liberal hat on?

That would be interesting to see.
edit on 26-6-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

There are no solutions. The American worker making the median wage is screwed to the eyeballs.

"There's a reason"

No reason to vote. The lobbyists rule. Money talks, everything else is BS.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

Nah I dont have any proof though my common sense points me in the direction some illegals did in fact vote in CA....

Now in 2020 if Trump wins again and wins the popular vote as well what will you hang your little liberal hat on?

That would be interesting to see.

The elections are rigged. Gerrymandering is so completely out of control we might as well not have a democracy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join