It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlighten me oh great oracle leftists members

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

With all the political fight going on about Left vs. Right, leftists complaining 24/7 about Trump's choices and policies about immigration, war trade on tax imports, etc..

I was wondering what the previous administration, that was in power for 8 long years, did to make these things any better than now?

I'm really no expert in U.S. theater/politics so please oh dear members who complain everyday and every hour about any decision Trump makes.

Enlighten me on the solutions.

I'm really listening.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Hmmm well your approach is sloppy so good luck there. Clearly the education and parenting you received was probably not the best. If TDS is real you clearly suffer from it.
So as off topic as I can make this reply I will simply answer in no I will not answer you because you have a clear abjection to anything I would say or anyone else that decides to answer you.
Complete failure on your behalf.
Try again.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Ok, you take tons of corn syrup, fast food, stressful life styles, psychotropic drugs, poor education and a relentless capitalistic, non-caring system - cram 300 million people into a system that demands a reaction - add a bit of liquor and an ounce of weed. Offer an endless supply of propaganda disguised as important news, sprinkle a plethora of opposing religions and cultural traditions - and boom! You’ve got yourself a new and improved dumbed down American humanoid.

Now tell them to pick a favorite sports team, pick a favorite color, pick a side.

Dumb dumbs everywhere.

Then tell them they can make a difference with their vote
Tell them that congress represents the people in their district
Tell them that their voice matters
Do this over and over until both sides “wake up”
When both sides finally wake up - jump in your private jet and head to your bunker in New Zealand.
Rinse and repeat. Make sure you carefully edit the history books for the next crop of humanoids.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Trumps a racist
Russia Russia
Trumps sexist
Russia Russia
Tax cuts/low unemployment irrelevant
Russia Russia
Kidnap immigrant children
Russia Russia

Wait....what was the question?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I'm really listening.

No you're not, the tone of your OP proves that. Good luck with your bait thread.

edit on 6/26/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
When i saw the picture i thought that you are one of the few that noticed something. Thought you got it that you all are victims of the oligarchy-system that makes you think you have a choice and that Reps and Dems are any different. Thought you have enough of that stupid bashing of fellow citizens, victims of the ultra-rich like you are one too, as i guess. Because 99% of the worlds population are.

But then i remembered the title and that you just have enough of people tell you what a mess your Führer is!

It´s sad that there isn´t a "Left" in the "U"SA. The "Left" in the "U"SA, these SJW`s for in the war for "700" genders, that political correctness BS spreading snowflakes, women-quotas demanding and crying about everything feminists(male of female) are not a "Left". That "Left" has nothing in common with any "Left" ouside of the "U"SA.

But hey, at least your rightwingers, white supremacists, your racist are the same like everywhere on earth, same stupid like the international right.

edit on 26 6 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm really listening.

No you're not, the tone of your OP proves that. Good luck with your bait thread.

Speaking of not listening....Neither was she.... or her supporters..

They couldn't hear the thunder coming out of middle America and the working class who were tired of their crap....

Well can you hear us now?

edit on 26-6-2018 by CaptSplatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The Previous regime was like the regimes before and the regimes after, the system doesn't change, the face does, the person that people praise and idolise, the political-spectrum illusion of "we get our guy from our party we are liberated"

anyone thinking they are "winning" because their person/party is in power isn't looking past this authoritarian domestication...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
the government cannot improve our lives the government does not exist to make our lives easier

the government exist to protect us from foreign invasion and I think we're all ok with basic policing and emergency services everything else is unconstitutional

we need the government to empower us by stopping the policy of stealing our money and deciding who to give it to so we can have the ability to solve our own issues
edit on 26-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Nice story you told right there...

Almost seems like we live like that

/sarc

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No solutions from you then move along to the Trump hate.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So far you have mention of: your education/stressful life/Russia Russia/Tone/Racist, but no answer to:

-I was wondering what the previous administration, that was in power for 8 long years, did to make these things any better than now?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

😎
edit on Jun-26-2018 by xuenchen because: 👁👁

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptSplatter

Why should I care about Hillary again?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Appreciate your answer but here's why you're wrong:

To starters I am black.

I voted for the left on my country on the last election (yup, regret is fine).

The reason I addressed this to the leftists is because they are criticizing everything that Trump does just because he's not working for their party.

Doesn't matter if he's doing a great job, which btw he is. We, the outsiders, can see that.

Was a Obama supporter once, so yea, I don't think I'm anything that you called me.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You already have the solutions though, don't you?

Good luck with your bait my friend.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

the MSM makes the mistake of thinking that all black people think exactly alike while almost totally ignoring the large Christian conservative/ baptist community who actually teach conservatism in their congregations and a lot of them support Trump

let's pretend they don't exist and go to the hood and see what they think, I swear that's what the MSM does no joke

link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Trump is not my person and/or party.

He's just doing a MUCH better job than Obama. That's why the criticism is so boring.

I'm still waiting for solutions tho...

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: CaptSplatter

Why should I care about Hillary again?

You shouldn't care about her personally....I know I sure as hell don't. However you should be concerned about her being the best the Dems could put forward. I can promise you if you ever had a shot at defeating Trump in 2020 it won't her.

So back to my original statement, are you listening to the majority of America? Apparently you didn't listen two years ago when American's showed you and everyone else they wanted change...

Are you listening now....It's a legit question

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
So far you have mention of: your education/stressful life/Russia Russia/Tone/Racist, but no answer to:

-I was wondering what the previous administration, that was in power for 8 long years, did to make these things any better than now?

Right?

Day off from work today so I'll just wait 'till someone gives me one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join