It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 1998, Maxine Waters called out the CIA.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Now I'm no fan of Maxine Waters,but I would like to point out that long before she called for Trump officials to be harassed, she called out the CIA for smuggling drugs in 1998. Over the years something seemed to happen to her. Its like she changed for the worse.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

edit on 6/26/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Democrats always hated the Intel Community. They didn't start (pretending) to like the CIA/FBI until President Trump was elected. He promised to clean them up, and they also spied on him.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
"If you can't beat them, join them"

And then she became rich while in office ........

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
They must have threatened her into puppetry.

😵

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal
Maxine waters is the Lois gomert of the democrat party.

She has gotten famous out of being controversial ah la Roger Stone, Donald trump, ect.

No one cares what she thinks.. she doesn’t have some big supporter base..

She is likely popular i her home district because maybe she has done some good there, but nationally no one cares what she says..

She isn’t the head of the Dems or the pop clulture champion of the left..

She is the retarded cousin of the left lol..

She is an elected official though so she deserves any crap she gets for dumb thongs she has said..

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The problem is the fact she's been re-elected since 1998......Crazy arse Californians.
edit on 26-6-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: my lack of spelling ability

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

She is an elected official though so she deserves any crap she gets for dumb thongs she has said.

Another black women ELECTED to position of high power by a bunch of racist.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
A little MK-ULTRA cocktail of techniques and pharmaceuticals, maybe a little blackmail thrown in for good measure, a fat pocketbook added for maximum effect and BAM---Mad Max. I'm not even sure I'm joking. I'm not I don't think.

Thanks for posting, OP. It does seem like there was a time when she was serious. Of course carewemust could be correct too, but she does come across as rather more serious and connected to her wits so it's up in the air for me what happened to her.

edit on 26-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
"If you can't beat them, join them"

And then she became rich while in office ........

Call me a racist if you wish, but I suspect this is the case for many congressmen from poor black districts, who somehow become millionaires while most of their constituents struggle along in minimum-wage jobs.

They get paid protection money to ignore the drug problem.
edit on 26-6-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

She is an elected official though so she deserves any crap she gets for dumb thongs she has said.

Why did you have to say black woman? Couldn’t you have just said crazy person elected by crazy people?
Then you called others racist whilst sounding racist at the same time.
Well either way that woman is just crazy and there is no getting around that.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I remember the Foreward was written by Maxine in Gary Webb's "Dark Alliance: The CIA, The Contras, and the Cocaine Explosion"... www.amazon.com...

I always thought fondly of that. Too bad like most career politicians she has succumbed to the dark side of partisan politics (she probably has all along, I haven't followed her 'accomplishments' in office closely enough to really say).

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

In recent years, Maxine's accomplishments largely consist of being a flaming racist, plus being noted as one of the most corrupt people in congress.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

a reply to: FamCore

a reply to: The GUT

I believe Maxine Waters may have good intentions when she first entered politics and tried to do the right thing.

As late as 2011, she even called for transparency for how the Haitian aid relief was distributed back when Haiti had their earthquake.

“Foreign aid without transparency will accomplish nothing.

“We owe it to the Haitian people – and the American people – to find out how much of this money was actually delivered to Haiti and where the money went. That is why I strongly support this bill, which requires the President to report on the status of post-earthquake relief, recovery, reconstruction, and development efforts in Haiti. The report must evaluate coordination among various international agencies and donors; the extent to which U.S. and international efforts are in line with the priorities of the Government of Haiti; and mechanisms for Haitian civil society to participate in recovery efforts.

hcvanalysis.wordpress.com...

Over time,as she goes up the ladder she slowly became corrupt.

As the saying goes, "Power Corrupts, Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely"
edit on 6/26/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: notsure1

Why did you have to say black woman? Couldn’t you have just said crazy person elected by crazy people?
Then you called others racist whilst sounding racist at the same time.
Well either way that woman is just crazy and there is no getting around that.

What? everything in your post is just wrong.

But way to find a way to call me a racist. LMAO typical..

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Trump makes all this “ Maxine waters is taking over the democrat party” stuff is a joke..

She hasn’t said half the crazy things trump has said..and trump HAS ALREADY taken over the gop..

That seems to be the modus operandi of the conservatives for the last couple decades.. swear the other side is about to do what you are already doing..

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Trump makes all this “ Maxine waters is taking over the democrat party” stuff is a joke..

She hasn’t said half the crazy things trump has said..and trump HAS ALREADY taken over the gop..

That seems to be the modus operandi of the conservatives for the last couple decades.. swear the other side is about to do what you are already doing..

Yes, that's all very nice, but this thread isn't about Donald Trump. IS it possible for you to let go of your chronic TDS for just a damn minute?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Nope..

Just like pointing out the blantant hypocrisy and our right lies based on very garbage logic..

top topics

join