It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Supreme Court - 5 to 4 ruling - Trump travel ban stands

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't expect you to see it and I'm not even going to attempt to enlighten you to it (I've made that mistake too many times). Have a wonderful day.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Good news. I can’t stand the guy, but I like.....no love..... his immigration policy.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I don't expect you to see it and I'm not even going to attempt to enlighten you to it (I've made that mistake too many times). Have a wonderful day.

So you are full of # and cannot even explain what was partisan about it.

I got ya.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Yep, that's it. Definitely not that you're obtuse (cue obtuseness as a defense).
edit on 27-6-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Whew.. I feel so much safer now, I was so worried that suddenly out of nowhere, terrorist attacks would appear as a result from people flying in from specific countries, even though it never happened before!

Actually... what a waste of time and effort. "Oh.. but it COULD happen.. someday! Trump has saved us!" Yea... and an asteroid could possibly smite us as well. What is Trump doing about the asteroid threat, huh?!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Space force, duh.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The best part about this is Dear Fearless Leader Trump had the wisdom to ban Muslims from the countries with the dangerous Mulsims, while keeping citizens from countries like Saudi Arabia (you know, the one from which the terrorist who blew up the WTC are from) can still freely come into the country.

I'm sure this makes perfect sense and its just too obvious for me to see.....

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not sure how I could possibly feel any safer. I'm just glad there are so many smart people like the President here on these forums and in various positions of power that can tell good Muslim terrorists from the bad ones.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Yep, that's it. Definitely not that you're obtuse (cue obtuseness as a defense).

Or it couldn't be that you're intellectually lazy and have no leg to stand on.

That's fine.

Just claim it's partisan. That will get you some attention.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Whatever. You were simply trying to twist the facts around. That much is blatantly obvious.

We've played this game before. You are pretty good at claiming to be the victim because all you did was ask a question, while purposely phrasing your posts so as to confuse the issue.

You want to debate, we'll debate. You want to play silly little word games, play with someone else.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Did the Supreme Court just announce a decision thats bad or good for unions?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

good for the unions that actually work to represent their members
bad for the unions that do not

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I see you've grown just as tired of the games as well. It's not worth the time. His mind is made up and any/all rationality is thrown out the door to justify his position.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Whatever. You were simply trying to twist the facts around. That much is blatantly obvious.

I've twisted nothing. Your inability to read what I posted and understand the context is not my problem.

We've played this game before. You are pretty good at claiming to be the victim because all you did was ask a question, while purposely phrasing your posts so as to confuse the issue.

I don't know how I can use simpler words, yet you accuse me of twisting and purposefully phrasing things. Perhaps you are just putting too much of your own bias and emotion in to what you read.

And you are correct. We've been down this road before. Last time you bailed on any sense of reason and logic and just began to troll. Is that to be expected this time as well?

You want to debate, we'll debate. You want to play silly little word games, play with someone else.

We can't debate, considering it appears you cannot even read the simple words I post without thinking I'm twisting things or using some sort of phrasing to suggest anything other than what I said.

Again, I asked a question. I received the answer. As to the other aspect I mentioned, I was completely correct.

Your personal feelings and loony conspiracy theories about what I am "really" saying is irrelevant and a waste of time. Go chase your own shadow elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I see you've grown just as tired of the games as well. It's not worth the time. His mind is made up and any/all rationality is thrown out the door to justify his position.

Of course my mind is made up. I am correct in my assertion.

I notice that no one is actually trying to refute what I said. Well, those that can read and understand it, anyway.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

It must be nice to be infallible.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I am not infallible. I just happen to be correct in this instance and I'm not sure why it is such an issue.

Do you agree or disagree?

If you disagree, please show how I am wrong.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Agreed, I will admit though, there were three little words in the last post to me that made my day: "We can't debate"

Of course we can't... debate requires an open mind and two way communication.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I am not infallible. I just happen to be correct in this instance and I'm not sure why it is such an issue.

Do you agree or disagree?

If you disagree, please show how I am wrong.

I don't know why this has to be over analysed.
An activist judge made a political decision to try and stop Trump exercising his legal authority.
Left-wing agitators claimed some moral victory (and more than one on this forum lectured about the constitution) and never questioned the biased judge.
The Supreme Court set the record straight and those same left-wing agitators have been put in their place, losing yet again.
Normal service resumed and the President is able to get on with his job.

Your posts are simply deflections from the reality spelt out above.

edit on 27/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

What, in your opinion did the supreme court rule on? Trump's authority to do what?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Not a ban.

It is a dam.

The lawsuits will break the justice system unless they hire thousands of judges or remove the dam.

Added with the other due process issues this could be the biggest mess yet if not dealt with.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join