It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I Hacked Reality! [Video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I had a request by someone to describe how I hacked reality by changing a precognitive dream before it came true. This is just a response video so nothing fancy however I cover a lot of the evidence, the process and felt that some of you who have had deja linked to past dreams might find this approach an interesting idea to explore and discuss.

edit on 26-6-2018 by YouAreDreaming because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: YouAreDreaming

This is just a response video so nothing fancy however I cover a lot of the evidence, the process and felt that some of you who have had deja linked to past dreams might find this approach an interesting idea to explore and discuss.

for those unable to watch, they miss out?

If there is a lot of evidence can it not be posted directly in the thread for discussion.

Maybe a run down of what is in video and the main points of evidence you think allowed you to hack reality?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Great suggestion. In 1987, I started to learn to lucid dream. A side effect of this interest in dreaming brought about a realization that some deja vu moments linked the familiarity back to something I dreamed of in the past. It could be anywhere from days, weeks, months even years in some cases. I was 15 at the time. By the time I was 17 I would have my first lucid precognitive dream.

At that time, I had never even considered the possibility that a lucid state of focused awareness could bridge into precognitive dream content. More lucid precognitive dreams emerged which slowly raised my interest as to how this was even possible. 8 years later in 1998 in an effort to explore this relationship I set out to answer a very simple question.

What if I could change these dreams before they come true?

I came up with something I thought might help me recognize this specific type of dream. I called that process mapping where I would go into any dream, and when lucid I would change the dream by causing a geometric shape to form on the dream topology such as a square, circle or triangle. In my view dreams appeared to be a layered system where the dreams that relate to future events was a very specific layer to somehow navigate too. It was very elusive and I called that layer the Precognitive Layer.

After some time of conducting this experiment successes started to emerge where these footprints mapped in the dream took place in this very specific band of dreaming. For example, in one dream I found myself in my work environment. I worked at a movie theater and saw a person I recognized at work standing behind the concession counter. I siezed the opportunity to change that dream knowing that these moments can be limited to minutes before it shifts or I wake up.

The triangle easily formed in the dream by using intent and dream control on the persons forehead. Three weeks later this dream came true and I simply went through the motions of the dream and the triangle appeared now in this physical reality on that person forehead and in such a visible distinct way that I was able to photograph it later on. Other people saw it and later had the person write down an account of that experience.

Another example was during a lucid dream where I looked at my left hand, I took that opportunity to also put a triangle on it and as it too happened in this precognitive spectrum, later on in physical reality the same event emerged and the triangle formed on my hand. It is still there to this day as the video also shows and updated picture of it in 2010 and at any time I can scan, or photograph it. It's not lines of the hand, it is an actual discoloration under the skin, almost like a faint tattoo.

In the video I show my old defunct geocities site where I first posted these images so I will link to those.

Picture of Kevin's Triangle from 1998
www.geocities.ws...

Picture of my hand:
www.geocities.ws...

More quality images and other accounts are in this PDF towards the end as since that time I used a nice scanner:
www.youaredreaming.org...

In addition to modifying the dream before it came true, I found that this success was also helping me modify reality at run-time using what I learned so was able to replicate the mapping effect at will for a period of time after the success and took accounts of that, even affecting 2/3 news paper reporters who covered a story on it.

As a response video I didn't put a lot of work into the production, so I know it's poor quality but I think it sums up not only the answer as to how but gives some insight for other people wanting to investigate this possibility within their own dream exploration as a new area to investigate.

My most successful hack was avoiding a potentially fatal car accident in 2014 as that had real consequences had I not had the dream first. I don't think I'd be here to day to share that information.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: YouAreDreaming

for you.

This is brilliant for me at least,

Dreams and what we perceive in dreams and how at times it mirrors reality at a later time is fascinating.

A side effect of this interest in dreaming brought about a realization that some deja vu moments linked the familiarity back to something I dreamed of in the past. It could be anywhere from days, weeks, months even years in some cases.

I think I would get banned for the amount of thumbs up I would post for this quoted above.

My most successful hack was avoiding a potentially fatal car accident in 2014 as that had real consequences had I not had the dream first. I don't think I'd be here to day to share that information.

Thank you for sharing this.

Hopefully someone can find a wealth of knowledge in the technique you share to explore your dreams.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Thanks. I know many of us have these experiences and thankfully through the internet more people are finding out they aren't alone. What I have done with it is different, and I've only ever wanted to encourage people to explore this within their own experiences, push that envelope and see what else we can uncover.

In sharing experience, this is how we can grow together to better explore and understand an amazing covert relationship with dream and reality.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This is proof of the potential bridge between wake and dream state. I have my own experiences that also prove that this veil can be broken.

This is likely what the Norse referred to as "Bifröst". This natural birthright for all humans has been convoluted in the Babylonian waking nightmare that we think to be the truth
edit on 26-6-2018 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
This is proof of the potential bridge between wake and dream state. I have my own experiences that also prove that this veil can be broken.

This is likely what the Norse referred to as "Bifröst". This natural birthright for all humans has been convoluted in the Babylonian waking nightmare that we think to be the truth

We do become immersed in our beliefs, and these beliefs do serve as personal prisons until we crawl out from them through a process of self-edification replacing the belief with truth as you say. Feels good sharing this finding some of you relating through your experiences that this potential isn't about me, it is about us.

What remains is always how each of us go through this self-edification and direct of our own free will, what we desire to experience and know. Life is a grand epic adventure, the mysteries are rewarding when pursued.

top topics

join