It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DOJ-FBI Tells Congress - No More Documents. BIG Week of Fireworks Has Begun.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Best post I have seen yet on this subject. Flyingclaydisc you are absolutely correct. Cant buy into either side. Trump is not in the elite club. Ever heard of Trump at Bilderberg ,CFR, Trilateral Commission ? I have not to my knowledge. This President is trying to put America first and doing a pretty damn good job. The master plan is to subvert the Constitution and put Marxism into power. All the past trade agreements put America at a disadvantage and financially puts us at risk. The globalists have a master plan and if we do not study what has been going on in Europe we will be doomed by the same soft invasion they experienced.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Honestly? What has a Congressional investigation EVER accomplished, on any issue? Absolutely nothing. The cameras don't show what is going on under their desks while they are asking their "questions" (which are for the most part poorly disguised insults or party talking points), but I imagine its a giant circle-jerk.

The issue is that neither side actually even WANTS the answers! They are perfectly content to sit their and ask their questions because it creates the illusion that "God damn it, something is being DONE! You elected me for a reason, and here I am on camera to prove it".

The reality is that they are extremely content to sit there and ask their questions and resolve nothing because the alternative is to actually do their damn jobs, pass or repeal (ha!) some laws, and stop kicking the immigration and healthcare cans further down the road!

This is a big ol smoke and mirrors show from BOTH sides of the isle, folks, and I'm shocked that more of you don't see it.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I think the strange part of all of this is that the President already has all of the information but he needs the FBI and DOJ to bring it into the light.

Who would execute a search warrant?

If POTUS can't then one of the Supreme Court Justices will need to execute a search warrant.

P

Because Trump train is going to see if they're hiding anything on release

The question is who is Trumps contacts

This game must have been being played out for a very long time possibly since the investigation of JFK assassination

We're witnessing the globalist elites and deep-states fall, right across the western world

edit on 27-6-2018 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

The question is who is Trumps contacts

In a nutshell then.

The Cabal keep control of their puppets by involving them in highly illegal acts, often involving children, acts that the average joe citizen would shoot them for. These acts are on video.

I think someone gave up or raided the elite and now have the evidence. This next month will be the beginning of the end for these traitors.

If you are a puppet ... then you answer to a foreign power. End of story.

P

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CaliMayh3m

It really is serious this time around. Congress will vote Thursday on whether to force the DOJ to release the requested documents. If they aren't released by 11:59pm on July 7th, impeachment proceedings begin against AAG Rod Rosenstein.

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Friday, July 6, 2018

The FULL HOUSE voted on and passed a Resolution on 6/28 requiring that requested documents be received in Congress, from the Department of Justice, NLT midnight July 6, 2018.

As of Thursday evening July 5th, the documents had still not been received.

SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

Congress is on vacation this week, but expect to see calls for a "contempt of Congress" vote, aimed at Rod Rosenstein, when Congress returns on Monday July 9th.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join