It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Tapes Revealed (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ok, Bush had a friend when he was the Gov. of Texas, this friend recorded their conversations. Today this man has released those tapes to the public. These tapes give you an indepth look at Bush before he ran for president. They give you a look at the man, not the politics.

www.politicalgateway.com
political Gateway) - Feb 20 - Quotes from audio records by Doug Wead during 1998/2000 of George Bush candidly speaking about politics and himself.
Mr. Wead said he withheld many tapes of conversations that were repetitive or of a purely personal nature.

The quotes are taken from a New York TImes article from Feb 19, 2005. Doug Wead is a personal friend of George Bush. During the course of writing a book about then future president he secretly recorded some private conversations.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Alright, Bush has all his records sealed/destroyed. His criminal record, his voting record while in office, his military records, all sealed/destroyed. So this is a nice change, a way to see the man behind the mask.

The things one will learn when listening to these tapes is amazing! How McCain is not a republican but a traitor, Bush's drug use, which is something he always denies.

Related News Links:
www.kansascity.com
www.politicalgateway.com

[edit on 20-2-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well I was kind of surprised when I heard this from my husband, I though it was a hoax, but then it was in the news, I wonder why they were out of the public for so long.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The guy is witholding alot of those tapes because they discuss 'personal' information. I would be willing to bet they made some kind of deal with this guy to keep alot of those tapes out of the media. Given that the guys ends his interview with "I still think of him fondly" is a little odd comming from a guy who just released damaging information.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I voted no on this story. Not because it isn't newsworty, but there is already an ATSNN story on it.

www.atsnn.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
As did I, sensfan. The subject matter has been posted within ATSNN.
POLITICS: In Secretly Taped Conversations, Glimpses of the Future President (Bush)

seekerof

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well it seems that I find this piece of news interesting but I had not idea that it was hidden in the "politics" thread.

Nices way to keep it hidden.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Beats head against wall. I didn't freaking see it, I looked for it to make sure I wasn't double posting something. Damn it!
(no hard feelings)

new topics

top topics

join