It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burned & Decapitated Animal Carcass Left On DHS Employee's Porch

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Woodcarver

No it doesn't sound like he's telling them to defend themselves. He is telling them commit violence. It's acceptable like in the good old days.
Trump needs a flipping quickening. Bring him into the twenty first century where blacks aren't slaves and women aren't chattel and coal isn't a viable energy source. The man is bass ackwards in his archaic old fashioned thinking.

No it was hilarious you cant take Trump seriously. For example if someone is going to hit me with a tomato stop them and ill pay your legal fees. He wasnt serious it was a joke trying to make lite of the fact people wanted to pelt him with tomatoes.

Hell i could make a fortune selling tomatoes to protestors at Trump events.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KovitEnt
a reply to: toysforadults
So what you’re saying is the Founding Fathers were terrorists. Do you think before you speak?

well the fact is that YES some of the founding fathers were indeed terrorists. terrorism was definitely involved at the beginning before the revolutionary war. like tar and feathering people on the other side for example is definitely terrorism. the way the went about throwing the tea into the harbour can be considered terrorism. even the French Resistance were in fact terrorists. and just as the Nazis used terrorism on their march to steal power. you really should look through some old posts from years ago where it was greatly discussed the fact that "one man's freedom fighter, was another man's terrorist". so i don't think that poster needs to think before he speaks. especially since all Toysforadults wrote was just giving a dictionary definition of the word "terrorism". and it was you who just apparently, suddenly realized that at least some of the founding fathers were in fact terrorists. something you and many democrats need to take a nice long think over. because the fact is that so many democrats the last few years have become domestic terrorists, as they follow the same path as the Nazis took on their quest for complete and total control of the country, to run it under their ideals.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
This IS the Progressive Liberal plan on how to take over the US.
Insurrection .Terrorist attacks from within . Civil War .
They have no other method as there are too many Conservative Republicans and Democrats.

Why in Hades does anyone feel I left that crap movement behind years ago....?
It turned violent and evil.

what baffles me is how they plan to win, last i checked wars dont have "safe spaces" save for home base, and even that is subject to assault. Not to mention you have to be hard enough to endure it.

These idiots are promoting something they think they wont have to take part it, news flash, no one is going to do it for you! Its not like your other gift handed things you receive.

One thing to be said, and I hope it doesnt ever come to shooting war between us again.

But it will be short, swift, and with a fury they cannot cope with.

And will be a horrible outcome for both.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hmmm... first blood went to the Right, I think you will find. The vehicular killing of that young woman in Charlottesville, the firing of pistols into crowds of counter protesters in the same region, the beating of Deadre Harris.

To be fair wasnt it the leftists and BLM that gunned down police in the streets?

See the dallas shooting by BLM supporters as a reference, and that wasnt even the first instance.

I feel youre forgetting, either through lack of knowledge, or forgetting,who actually started spilling blood.

Im not trying to take sides here because the majority of us dont want this, but if youre going to point fingers, you should probably be more accurate
edit on 27-6-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Where did they get the animal? What was the animal?

Sick and disgusting, people are losing it. Killing animals now, ffs....I'm beginning to hate a lot of humans....

Let's be honest, it could have been a box of KFC, it fits the description. I don't trust the media...at all.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Sure, because those things are related (not actually related in the slightest).

Be specific. BLM shooting cops because cops shot someone who should not have been shot, is not the same as antifa or other anti-fascist groups, killing people. Separate issues, separate groups, separate motivations.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Sure, because those things are related (not actually related in the slightest).

how are they not related? they are leftist movements?

Be specific. BLM shooting cops because cops shot someone who should not have been shot,

Actually , after the evidence and testimony came out on both sides it was overwhelming that that shooting was justified, but screw facts right?

And your statement supposes that the wholesale shooting of officers was justified, even if the court ruled they were in the wrong, is that RIGHT?

Stop letting emotions override logic, ive read your posts for years youre better than that.

is not the same as antifa or other anti-fascist groups, killing people

Sure because your Idea of what Antifa is in YOUR country is NOT the same as what it is here, sort of like how left and right parties arent the same, but again , screw facts yeah?

Separate issues, separate groups, separate motivations.

Then i suggest stop conflating your ideology of whats going on in your country and whats going on in mine are the same thing.

Oh ya PS, funded by the same people, thats a fact.

Again YOUR antifa and YOUR left and right are not the same as they are in the US, stop conflating the two and you will start to have clarity, until then youre doing the same partistan BS that both sides are doing on each side of the pond, solving nothing
edit on 27-6-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

First of all, there will never be a time where any American, any American born or naturalised, will EVER have a lesson to teach me in identifying what is left, and what is right. Those ideas and the nomenclature used to discern one from the other, were invented a few nations over from where I live, and I use the definitions coined by the people who were there when they were first developed, ergo, the correct ones.

You live in a nation which has simply failed to correctly understand the paradigm, and like the spellings of words like Aluminium, honour, colour and aeon, just because you choose to misunderstand, misinterpret, and indeed misspell these things, does not make you right to do so. It actually renders you incompetent to discuss the matters. The rest of the entire world operates under the understanding of these matters developed in the old world, and you can either join in, or remain totally in the dark about things, even those which pertain to events on your own doorstep.

The only reason your nation has incorrect understandings about political spectra, is that your governments over successive generations, have deliberately neutered your ability to understand these matters, by driving forward these totally nonsensical diversions from the actual definitions of these things, making it harder for your people to either communicate ideas using the correct terminology, or understand matters pertaining to those ideas in the correct context. That is a PROBLEM your nations people have to overcome, not something to embrace, like some sniveling Stockholm Syndrome afflicted hostage, clinging to the leg of the bastard who holds the gun to your head. When you have awoken from your slumber, feel free to join the real conversation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join