It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Exposed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Some guy recorded conversations with Bush during his time as gov. of Texas. Bush talks about his drug use, alchohol use, how he hates gays, how McCain(his political opponet) is evil and needs to die, basically, Bush is exposed for who he trully is! Wow, watching Fox News FINALLY PAYS OFF!!!!

www.kansascity.com...
www.politicalgateway.com...

[edit on 20-2-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Nice thread, I heard about it first by my husband and then in the news, he indeed has some very radical views after all.

I am glad that he is shown for what he is. It's nothing divine when it comes to him.

I wonder why the tapes stayed away until now.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Nice thread, I heard about it first by my husband and then in the news, he indeed has some very radical views after all.

I am glad that he is shown for what he is. It's nothing divine when it comes to him.

I wonder why the tapes stayed away until now.

Yeah, I would love to know what had happend if these came out like a week or 2 before the 2004 elections ...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Wouldn't have changed anything.
The Democrats brought nothing to the table.
The "secret" tapes/recordings favor Bush and may have caused the opposite effect of what you may be thinking thematrix.

Maybe 2008, eh?

seekerof

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I don't see how these tapes expose Bush as anything you stated. He never said he hates gays at all. He really said the exact opposite. He said he viewed gay marriage as a special right, which he isn't for. The guy has never denied his drug use, and always said he made mistakes, but sees no reason to talk about them.

The only thing these tapes do, like Seekerof said, is show that Bush is real. He's very much the person he shows to the public.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Whats worse the contents of the tapes or the fact a so called "friend" of bush made them public?
I sure hope I dont have any friends like that.

new topics

top topics

join