It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN ship 'carried child prostitutes'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I put this in this forum for a reason, as I believe this illustrates the fact that the UN is indeed an international expression of the Cabal, as evidenced by its complicity in trafficing in child prostitution (the Cabal seems to run rampant with pedophilia, as evidenced in my thread about orgies and murder in France

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway here is the story...

THE United Nations is investigating a report that a ship chartered for peacekeepers in East Timor is also being used to bring child prostitutes to the island nation, the organisation said today.

The allegations surfaced over the weekend in the Portuguese weekly Expresso. The Expresso report said UN personnel were involved in bringing girls from Thailand to East Timor as prostitutes.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Also supporting this sick link to the Cabal...

UN troops accused of 'systematic' rape in Sierra Leone

London Telegraph 01/17/03: Tim Butcher

Original Link: www.news.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2003/01/17/wleon17.xml

Rebels, government troops and United Nations peacekeepers were all guilty of raping women on a systematic scale throughout Sierra Leone's brutal civil war, a leading international human rights group reported yesterday.

The mutilation of civilians was a trademark feature of the 10-year civil war, but Human Rights Watch said sexual abuse was much more common in the unstable West African nation.

"The war in Sierra Leone became infamous for the amputation of hands and arms" Peter Takirambudde, the head of Human Rights Watch's Africa division, said. "Rape may not be visible in the same way, but it is every bit as devastating."

www.prisonplanet.com...

Woman sacked for revealing UN links with sex trade
How a tribunal vindicated an investigator who blew whistle on workers in Bosnia

London Times 08/07/02: Daniel McGrory

Original Link: www.timesonline.co.uk...

A DAMNING dossier sent by Kathryn Bolkovac to her employers, detailing UN workers� involvement in the sex trade in Bosnia, cost the American her job with the international police force.

She was sacked after disclosing that UN peacekeepers went to nightclubs where girls as young as 15 were forced to dance naked and have sex with customers, and that UN personnel and international aid workers were linked to prostitution rings in the Balkans.

www.prisonplanet.com...

News Archive: Elite Sex Rings

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Boy prostitutes 15 years old (and younger) were taking midnight tours of the Whitehouse. There are 19 more Washington Times articles in full text about this case available here at this link.
www.thelawparty.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Wow, nice finds! This is a key component to their rituals. Does anyone know the deal with Bohemian Grove this year? It is going to happen this month, actually.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Bah!!! The UN needs to go! They screwed up the Oil for Food Program and countless other crap....its time has come to be dismantled.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I was somewhat hurt by the inferences in these reports. I don't believe that the corruption inherent in the Bush administration has extended to the UN so it causes me to worry about what corruption there has been in the UN in the first place.

Aside from the fact that these kind of accusations piggy-back on the 'Priests and Altar Boys' controversies it really makes me wonder what the full extent of corruption and cover-up there has been in the UN historically.

top topics

join