It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporter berates landscapers because they're 'Mexican,' 'rapists and animals'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

4th street in downtown Reno.

All kinds of crazy and racial slurs are all too common.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well, you're grabbing what you want to convey one side....

Oh really? Tell us what the otherside of the story is? Take your pick....

1) She's mentally ill?

2) Those two Mexicans were really illegal and out rapin'?

3) It was really scripted!

The otherside of the story right? To which you most certainly can explain for this wonderful lady! Because surely, surely Trump supporters don't just do this.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Trump supporters don't just do this.

I don't.

I'm a Hispanic immigrant. (Puts up identity shield and weaponizes heritage).

Come on SG. The hell happened to you?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

did you notice trump supporters are not condemning the lady's actions? they are too busy in defense mode thinking a trump supporter could never say that

Bingo.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: conspiracy nut

did you notice trump supporters are not condemning the lady's actions? they are too busy in defense mode thinking a trump supporter could never say that

Bingo.

Not so much SO

I guess you pick and choose what you want to see. The both of you.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Real Americans want to know how bad the damage is so that they can choose accordingly in coming elections.

Damage you say?
www.latimes.com...

The man who shot House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and others at a congressional baseball practice earlier this week had with him a piece of paper with doodles and the names of three lawmakers, according to a person familiar with the case.

Scalise was wounded when a gunman opened fire at a GOP lawmaker baseball practice Wednesday morning. Several other people were also injured in Wednesday's shooting before Scalise's security detail and other police officers gunned down the assailant, who later died. The shooter was an Illinois man, James T. Hodgkinson, who had lashed out against President Trump and Republicans over social media.

If we are measuring "damage", I will select the verbal insults every time.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I don't.

I'm a Hispanic immigrant. (Puts up identity shield and weaponizes heritage).

Come on SG. The hell happened to you?

No you don't project. you don't.

As for changes, I'm still the same and I've been consistent through the years. What happened to the members on here? Everything is all of a sudden kosher under Trump? Come on now. You know it.

And with regards to you being a hispanic immigrant, and you've made reference to your Cuban heritage on numerous occasions, that doesn't absolve you of racism. Funnily enough many hispanics are white enough to walk down the street free of harassment and of risk from experiencing this kind of thing so many go ignorant of these kinds of experiences. It's funny as well, I've met a few latinos who actually sympathize with Trump's comments on Mexicans as well. This excuse of 'I'm hispanic so I can't be' is a load of hogwash - doesn't fly with reality.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: notsure1

What's your point? I didn't see any references to something Obama said that influenced the shooter..

I didnt hear this crazy lady say she was a Trump supporter.

Sure the guy she was talking to says she did and CNN says she did.

But I watched the video and she did not..

That proves she is probably a defiled Democrat.

😃

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Any proof you have that the incident was scripted? Let us know you hear? In this way we know you weren't just aimlessly trolling.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

There is no other side on this story.

My point is you just always post pot stirring topics from your side.

Anyone can go on YouTube and find an idiot acting like a jackass. And there are idiots in any school of thought.

What was the point of starting a thread over one idiot who represents no one?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No it doesn't look fake . It looks real like the last few. This is going to continue to grow as long as trump is allowed to spew his ignorance. The KKK is in for a new hey day. Next white sheets marching in the street. Public lynchings and and a re-establishment of the Jim Crow laws. and everybody who's a trump supported will jump for joy because that's the America they want. The one they long for.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Oh like she's not!
She quoted the M.F. If she didn't vote for him it's because she forgot or like a lot of folks just didn't vote. But if she did vote...

She didn't says she wasn't either. Who on tv did she hear it from because she certainly said she heard it on tv.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You can stop hurting yourself now. The link is back up.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

There is no other side on this story.

No there's not. Glad we cleared that up.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

So you're saying I'm not what you picture as a Hispanic so my heritage and experience is invalid, therefore Trump is racist and so am I.

You have changed.

I used to actually enjoy debating you. Now you just sound like a bitter idiot.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Now you just sound like a bitter idiot.

Well that escalated.

How much have you invested yourself into this administration Project?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What was the point of starting a thread over one idiot who represents no one?

The point is to lump this fool in with mainstream conservatives, some of whom voted for Trump. How else can they continue to harp on how the right is sowing division and discord? Seems a bit ironic to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

And with regards to you being a hispanic immigrant, and you've made reference to your Cuban heritage on numerous occasions, that doesn't absolve you of racism. Funnily enough many hispanics are white enough to walk down the street free of harassment and of risk from experiencing this kind of thing so many go ignorant of these kinds of experiences.

Wow, how do you get to a point in life where you are so self righteous you can preach to people about their own heritage?

Do you not see the irony in calling people racist while basically saying some Latinos are too white to understand their own heritage?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You just attempted to invalidate my heritage because of my skin color.

You don't get to tell me anything anymore.

The post was originally tongue in cheek. But I see now I should have been serious.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You can stop hurting yourself now. The link is back up.

You know everyone laughs at you?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join