It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporter berates landscapers because they're 'Mexican,' 'rapists and animals'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: seeker1963

doesn't offend me...

this is what you said though

people who are so mentally unstable to call anyone who opposes their beliefs Nazis.

This is also what you said

perhaps tell your comrades to stop behaving like Nazi's?

Well i wouldn't say antifa is Nazis thats silly. What i would say is they use the exact same tactics. Meaning maybe they need to change the way they do things. But truth is the Antifa movement is dying out anyway.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

And really, sorry I do not have the desire to break it down and explain the implications of the POTUS portraying an entire group of people the way he does

Ok, well, if you don't have a desire to "explain the implications of the POTUS portraying an entire group of people the way he does", then... would you at least happen to have a desire to point out ONE example of a time when he "portrayed an entire group of people the way he does"? Whatever that means?

Do you mean when he called MS13 "animals"? Are you STILL upset about that?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Why is it when someone does something stupid, that who they support in politics is what we get out of it? When your neighbor down the road does it, you would probably say what an idiot, go back in the house and go on with your day but when someone we don't even know or who is not in our area, we say look at this Trump supporter? Is the actions of every person a reflection on who they support politically? really? Is it somehow Trump's fault? Has it really come to this? One individual's action now is a reflection on a political side? I kinda get it when it is a group of supporters at a rally or at a protest but now we have to make the other side look bad by displaying stupid acts and acting as if this person is a spokesman or woman for a political side?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

He should have said he sees it every day on ATS.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

"""""""""BREAKING""""""""""""""

Obama supporting liberals shoot 23 people over the weekend in Chicago.

What a stupid thread..

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No, not the same tactics, no ideology or anti-ideology has the monopoly on "tactics" by your logic, police, military, rightist, some trump supporters etc all use "Nazi Tactics"

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

"""""""""BREAKING""""""""""""""

Obama supporting liberals shoot 23 people over the weekend in Chicago.

What a stupid thread..

Only 23? Must have been a poor shot...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
And here is a video of evil racist Nazi Trump supporters slapping innocent law abiding liberals. I'm shocked this isn't being reported on Huffpo or Vice. The shame.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
And here is a video of evil racist Nazi Trump supporters slapping innocent law abiding liberals. I'm shocked this isn't being reported on Huffpo or Vice. The shame.

youtu.be...

Haha, Vice. They used to be good. Nice video by the way.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Great discussion here folks. I'd like to thank everybody for coming out. Here's a collection of some of the commentry:

Looks like yet another staged and scripted video.

Why is it so hard to believe NORMAL people can act like this on any given day?

No different than triggered snowflakes attacking people

i mean she looks and behaves identical to a rather problematic patient I dealt with in a prior mental health job.

Trump has convinced a bunch of foreigners to break the "law"?

And this is my favorite:

I didn't vote for him. Im not planning on voting for him.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I'm sure if you researched this it would indeed be a shill from Democrats to try and stir crap up,they have been caught several times,even a news agency,more mud stirring,liberals are poor losers,and losers at that

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Why should we care OP? Why is this worthy of discussion? To divide us further?

Small mind for its small world I guess.

Have fun hater..

I try not to define you according to the laughable and idiotic extreme that defends your side of the political spectrum. I am also not a little dick head.

edit on 6 26 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Why should we care OP? Why is this worthy of discussion?

You obviously cared enough to contribute to this discussion so it's kind of a moot question don't you think?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Naw...he asked you a question and you answered with deflection

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Have fun hater.

Like that.

And now you're a small minded hater for pointing out all that division and hate, which led to a vid like this.

Try harder, hater.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Naw..

Naw he replied, just like you're doing now.

As you were.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Well, you're grabbing what you want to convey one side.... That's literally your presence on ATS.

As some only convey what they want for their side, you do so for yours.

Anyone can cherry pick to point out just about anything.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Not everyone who supports Trump is a POS like this lady. Not everyone who listens to fear mongering actually buys in to it, like this POS lady.

There are a few people who scare easily and react loudly. It's quite a shame actually, to see what this great country has become. But hopefully the voices in the middle will rise up and drown out the voices on either end.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Great discussion here folks. I'd like to thank everybody for coming out. Here's a collection of some of the commentry:

Looks like yet another staged and scripted video.

Why is it so hard to believe NORMAL people can act like this on any given day?

No different than triggered snowflakes attacking people

i mean she looks and behaves identical to a rather problematic patient I dealt with in a prior mental health job.

Trump has convinced a bunch of foreigners to break the "law"?

And this is my favorite:

I didn't vote for him. Im not planning on voting for him.

and if you go to any other threads where some deranged liberal is making a scene, its the complete opposite, no inverse, of all the comments here.

its like a pinball machine what goes on in their noggin isn't it.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

sorry not buying in and I do try to have an open mind as half the family is liberal.. You need to try harder for your stars and junk posts from this dude... Now granted there are people that are overly sick of the liberal bullsnip.... Do you understand why? Or do you even care? All I know is you sound like a little kid in all your posts.. thanks for that you and anti could be great friends to the end but don't count chucky in cuz he'll laugh too.
edit on 26-6-2018 by MarlbBlack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join